[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are some /o/ approved windshield wipers?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: scrublade.jpg (20 KB, 576x386) Image search: [Google]
scrublade.jpg
20 KB, 576x386
What are some /o/ approved windshield wipers?
>>
>>13646637
I have Bosch ones, I think. They seem to work fine.
>>
SWF
>>
I don't know, I don't have autism.
>>
Rubber with a metal spine. Not the other way around, you won't like what would happen.
>>
>>13646637
Any beam style wiper blade will work. I had rainx wiper blades on my cobra for 4 years before I had to replace them with some Bosch units.
>>
PIAA super silicon is best blade if you line where there's snow.
>>
>>13646637
>stock
You only have to replace the rubber inserts this way instead of the whole blades. Vatozone always tricks womins into replacing the entire blades though
>>
>>13646637
I use Bosch Icon +. They work really well and I only replace them like once a year.
>>
>>13646790
This. Less than $20 a pair and the only ones I've had that don't start squeaking and streaking in 3 months
>>
>>13646680
may try these this winter.

I have rain-x blades now for about 3 years, they still work ok, but I hate the giant mounting bracket.

IMO it doesn't really matter what blade you use if you use rain-x on the windshield. I have their window cleaner + rain-x and holy shit does it make a difference on my 250k mile pitted to hell windshield. Spray on and wipe off and the rain beads right up and my 3 year old wipers clear the whole thing up. Re-apply before or while its raining, usually last about a week.
>>
>>13646637
Duralast, tbh fam.

I live in the desert and the sun literally wrecks any and all brands after about a year, so there's no point in buying the Top Shelf german blades. Similarly, you need to go up a notch from the absolute garbage (like malformed shit that they wouldn't even sell in china) that a lot of stores have on the lowest end. Store brand tends to be a good middle ground.

>>13646782
it's easier to replace the blade tbh
>>
>>13646680
I bought them online, but accidentally the wrong size. Can't return now without paying shipping. $80 wasted. Ugh
>>
>>13646637
Whatever brand autozone sells for like 8 bucks a wiper. They seem to last three times as long as the 30 dollar ones my dad buys.
>>
Why are aftermarket wipers never as good as OE? Every time I've changed them for the first time on a brand new car they get worse or wear out much faster, even if I get the fancy Bosch ones.

>>13647300
Same here, although technically LA isn't a desert. Might as well be one though, especially these last few years.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.