[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sup /o/. My new job requires a lot of driving (150+ miles/day)
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: car-pictures.cars.com.jpg (18 KB, 431x288) Image search: [Google]
car-pictures.cars.com.jpg
18 KB, 431x288
Sup /o/. My new job requires a lot of driving (150+ miles/day) and multitasking - checking GPS and texts, etc.

My manual shitbox isn't going to cut it anymore, and I'm looking for a 2014 sedan/coupe <$20k
>automatic
>good MPG
>still "fun" enough

So far its Kia Forte "Koup" versus Dodge Dart SXT both with the automatic options. Any other competitors?
>>
>>13639432

>implying checking texts while driving
>being a good driver that doesn't weave around in the lane etc

Pick one, and only one.
>>
The Forte/Forte5 is miles better than the Dart.
>>
>>13639586
Also look at a Ford Focus and Mazda 3 as well, I might add. Both come with automatic trims, and both are great cars.
>>
>>13639432
if you're looking at the dart i would also look at the sonic turbo. also if a lot of the driving is highway, the fiesta is pretty quiet at higher speeds.
>>13639523
i think hes implying he needs a car with tech that will read texts for him/respond by voice
>>
>>13639586
>>13639699
>>13639710
Thanks for the input. Also looking at the VW Jetta 1.8T. Avoiding Ford as of now because I actually want the Focus RS later, don't want to get a "cheap" version of that car and ruin it for myself.
>>
>>13639586
>Korean
>ever
>>
2013 COROLLA

C
O
R
O
L
L
A
>>
>>13639780
>he hasn't driven a Forte SX
Stop talking out of your ass.
>>
>>13639432
Why the fuck do you need a new car? get a dash mount for your phone and call it a day.
>>
>>13640046
Yeah, why would you want something new?
My 56k modem is just fine.
>>
>>13640491
Do you honestly believe that a brand new car is a hundred times better than a used one?
>>
OP what do you drive now?
>>
>>13641756
this is the real question
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.