[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fucking millennials, bunch of copy paste, folllow, trending,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4
File: allah.jpg (35 KB, 496x256) Image search: [Google]
allah.jpg
35 KB, 496x256
Fucking millennials, bunch of copy paste, folllow, trending, morons.
Who would buy this shit? its not even a real car.
>>
It makes economical sense
>>
It looks like a squished Toyota Echo.
>>
Blaming younger generations for everything wrong with the world is a boomer rhetoric.
>>
>its not even a real car.
thats the point.

it doesnt matter, it will just going to end up being another 3 wheeled vaporware.
>>
>>12081732
>>12081744
>>12081758
>>12081763

I posted pictures of it here. It's pretty nice considering it's meant to be a FWD 3-cylinder commuter car.
>>
File: t-rex-car-price-sale[1].jpg (93 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
t-rex-car-price-sale[1].jpg
93 KB, 800x600
>>12081778
>>12081726
Pick up the soap, Faggot.
>>
>>12081699
elio motors is a scam apparently they need 200 millions usd to produce these car when they use rebuilt geo metro engines.
>>
>>12081699
>>millennials buying cars
>>i dont think so tim
>>
>>12081909
Millennials are the first generation in over a century that will spend their lives significantly poorer then any living previous generation.

They can't afford houses in the suburbs. They can't afford new cars.
>>
>>12081942
>suburban houses
at least i dont want that.
>new cars
i cry at night. this is another plus of loving older vehicles
>>
It looks cute. I'd drive it.
>>
I'd buy the fuck out of one
>>
>>12081726
Burning you landwhale mom makes economical sense
>>
Fuck boomers.
>>
>>12081982
Gen x is the best generation, even though I'm not one of them..
>>
>>12081726
No it doesn't. It's immensely impractical.

A used Prius makes better financial sense.

Also you have to have a motorcycle license to drive this thing. I don't think any state or MSF course is going to let you take their tests in this car. I also don't know anyone who would get one of these after getting their motorcycle license on a proper motorcycle.
>>
Why can't they make it like VW's XL1? I saw that thing in real and it looked insane. I'd love to own one, with the Ducati engine ofc
>>
>>12081886
Do you know how much manufacturing equipment costs?
200m is pretty cheap
>>
>>12081989
Because that is stupid when you are trying to make cheap transportation
>>
>>12081989
>XL1

That thing costs $120,000.
>>
>>12081987
>Also you have to have a motorcycle license to drive this thing

This.
I can buy a bike from the 70s that looks cool and is fun to ride for like $800. Plus still get 80mpg. And not be INSIDE a death trap. Would rather fly than be crushed when hit.
>>
File: KIF_0001_reg.jpg (2 MB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
KIF_0001_reg.jpg
2 MB, 2048x1536
>>12081699
Before you blame generation for an ugly as fuck soon to be failure, perhaps you should look into your own past.
>>
>>12082015
with a full face helmet and proper riding clothes. you won't take that much injury in a motorcycle accident. As you hit the ground at a shallow angle and most of your energy will be scrubed off in friction on your clothing. You would have to high side and impact something that stops you cold to really get hurt.
>>
>>12082026
Reliant was cheating the rules to sell cheap cars to teenagers and other poor people with out car driver's licenses.

Also the Elio is going to raise American health insurance rates. Because it is a motorcycle legally and they will raise their rates.
>>
>>12082036
The Robin was also legally a motorcycle.
>>
>>12082048
Yes. Though things are different in Bongland when it comes to motorcycles.

Bongs even declared the Wheego a motorcycle. So that they wouldn't have to meet crash standards. Even though it clearly is a 4 wheel shitbox from India.
>>
>>12082059
Bongland is a strange place indeed.
>>
>>12081970
I hate to agree with GS400 but he makes a convincing argument.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.