[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Saudi millionaire cleared of rape, claims he fell, ‘accidentally’
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /news/ - Current News

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 0
>London

http://newsinfo.inquirer.net/748185/saudi-millionaire-cleared-of-rape-claims-he-fell-accidentally-penetrated-teen
>>
>“I’m fragile, I fell down but nothing ever happened, between me and this girl nothing ever happened,” he told the court, claiming that traces of his DNA could have been found in her vagina because of the fall.

What the hell britbongs?
>>
>>9304
>It was a prank!

He likely was a rich business investor. I think the Saudis are keeping the English economy from falling into the ocean.
>>
>>9302
>LONDON
>O
>N
>D
>O
>N
>>
The Aristocrats!
>>
>>9302
>There are people who don't accidentally fall on girls with their dicks out and accidently slip it in
Not everyone's born perfect you faggots. This happens everyday.
>>
>>9332
hue
>>
>>9302
fuck dat wore ent freely home with a man of course they g8n have s3c the bitch just regretted it afterwards and screamed tape
>>
>>9302
>he's actually trying to pull a whoopsy-dicksy
>>
Cant decide who to side with, the idiot girl who pressed criminal charges after regretting drug-fueled sex with a brown man, or the saudi scum crushing illegal pussy and buying judges like his oil money is going out of style. Clearly a miscarriage of "justice" since the precedent in English law has been to limit minor's agency to protect them from exactly this situation and punish men attempting to take advantage of dumb young girls.
>>
>>9302
>‘accidentally’
>>
I accidentally the whole penis :(
>>
>>9302
>http://newsinfo.inquirer.net/748185/saudi-millionaire-cleared-of-rape-claims-he-fell-accidentally-penetrated-teen

Why does England let Muslims get away with raping people?

This, literally thousands of kids in Rotherham, countless others.

WTF is going on over there??
>>
Highly sensationalised news, whoretta there probably wanted more money off him
>>
>>9339
Here here!
>>
Where are the feminist on this one?

Why is it whenever there is an actual case advocates ignore it and instead focus on everyone else who isn't doing this kind of thing?
>>
>>9446
Feminism is about changing legislation to the advantage of women and marxist dialectics of oppressor and oppressed. It has nothing to do with actual rape.
>>
>>9436
This
>>
>>9449
Yeah I suppose you're correct. I just wish there was a group with a loud enough voice to call them on their bullshit when this kind of shit happens.
>>
The best justice money can buy. :^)
>>
>>9339
I agree completely. Have none of you read your sadpanda doujins?
>>
>>9468
But does he need more money for those programes?
>>
>>9302

>Accidentally

He paid her hush money.
>>
>>9302
Sounds legit..

Lmao.. Those clumsy Arabs. They're too much.
>>
Remember that time some Saudi prince had a literal slave, and got off because of diplomatic immunity?

Dude had a real human being kept in his home against her will and forced to do cooking, cleaning, and other household chores.
>>
It's just like in my animes!
>>
>>9302
>BRITBONGS
LMFAO
>>
>mcmichael claimed this post was a joke
>>
>trip and fall into an open vagina
>have a seizure that causes you to violently thrust up and down
>get accused of rape

fug
>>
>>9415
Justice is about equality, not about suffering, I suppose.

if MPs can get away with kiddie fiddling because they are rich, why can't a rich saudi get away with rape?
>>
>>9363
Hence proving civil law is better. Nah just kidding, there is good and bad in both although in countries using the civil law, forbidden sex is forbidden sex and there is no "accidental sex" with a minor that can be taken into account.
It just can't happen since it's not up to the judges to decide that, but to the law.
>>
>>9332
i kekked
>>
>>9363
18 is illegal?
>>
>>9342
>what?
>>
>>9342
Did you have a stroke while writing this?
>>
>>9436
Care to explain this statement?
>>
>>9729
There was an incident where some cultural awareness officer told an entire school that white people need to die or something along those lines. Later, when questioned about hate speech, she used the idea that only Whites could be racist since they were the majority or were privileged, etc. It was actually accepted by the British government at first, but then public out cry eventually reversed that statement a year later and I believe she was fired or arrested.

England really doesn't have amendments defining racism or equality like like the United States does.
>>
>>9302
The Saud's literally have the west's balls in a vice.
>>
>>9415
>Why does England let Muslims get away with raping people?

They don't want to appear racist obviously. Racism is worse than rape afterall
>>
Wow. Just...wow. Goes to show money can buy freedom.
>>
>>9446
I had someone on my fb post this and blame the patriarchy.
>>
>>9867
Nope.

see
>>9456
>>
>>9342
poster reminding every female to never go home with him
clever way to keep your wizard powers mate
>>
>>9417
then why the tripped and fell defence? He could easily have said she was lying
>>
>>9363
>buying judges
lol, brown people are untouchable in Europe these days
>>
>>9508
Saudi are literal scum.
>>
>>10740
Hey man, he's living the dream
>Born too soon to own robots
>Born too late to own slaves
>>
>>9534
kek
>>
>>9446
The man who raped wasn't white.
Non-white<women<men according to a feminist.
>>
>>9926
I mean, in this case, the problem is literally a rich man from an openly patriarchal society raping a woman with impunity. This is all of their metaphors come to life.
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 0

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.