[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Don't jinx it, Donald!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /news/ - Current News

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 0
He's said it multiple times that he may not win, then he says this: http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2015/dec/10/donald-trump-to-postpone-israel-trip-until-after-i-become-president-of-the-us
>>
I was a fan until he came out with his anti-vaccine shit. Basic knowledge of science is all it takes to see that Jenny McCarthy shit is garbage. He could have spent 1 minute online and prevented himself from looking like an idiot.
Starting to believe Jeb Bush: that Trump and Hillary have a deal to pull the GOP so far to the right that a Dem victory is for sure.

I thought he'd be the guy to finally fucking kill political correctness. Why am I so naive?
Can Carson save us?
>>
>>7955
Actually, Carson is on the downswing currently. We now see a insurgence by Ted Cruz...
>>
>>7979
Not saying you're wrong, but The Fox News poll says otherwise (Carson is still in 2nd, Cruz in 3rd), and that gets promoted a lot more in certain places.
>>
>>7955
>He could have spent 1 minute online and prevented himself from looking like an idiot.
You could have done the same, but you're just a tool of the media.

Vaccines are dangerous and the pharmaceutical companies routinely pay huge settlements to keep victims quiet. This shouldn't surprise you, everything has risks.

http://www.sfaw.org/newswire/2015/03/10/march-2015-settlements-in-vaccine-court-117-vaccine-injuries-and-deaths/
>117 cases for vaccine injuries and deaths compensated from 11/16/2014 to 2/15/2015
>5 settlements for deaths linked to vaccines
>73 settlements for injuries and deaths due to the flu shot

Furthermore, it turns out there is in fact a correlation with autism.

http://www.tacanow.org/news/news-releases/vaccine-injury-awards-reveals-settlements-with-vaccine-autism-link/
>New Study of U.S. Vaccine Injury Awards Reveals Settlements with Vaccine-Autism Link
>the VICP has settled about 1,300 cases of vaccine-induced brain injury in children in the past 20 years.
>41% of families (62 of 150) cite autism as one of the diagnoses affecting their brain-injured child.

Obviously we need to do bigger studies on this issue, because there is a link. Remember how the tobacco industry lied to the public and manipulated data? There is no reason to suspect the pharmaceutical companies aren't doing exactly the same thing.

This data is available from many sources if you don't like my links, I just used google. You want to talk about political correctness, this is it. There is a huge scandal brewing here and it likely won't come out mainstream for years.
>>
>>7955
>I watched the news and believe 100% what they say
You're whats wrong with the country in the first place, please help by killing yourself.
>>
>>7984
Well, Ted Cruz is the definition of "low energy" so if he overtakes Trump then there's little Trump can do about it.
>>
>>7984
>cruz
nigga you serious?
He is unelectable. Cruz has been running a vp campaign this whole this. Even he knows he has no chance
>>
>>7997
Cruz is an asshat. I cant believe hes still in the race for anything. As a texan i cannot believe America is allowing his retardation to carry him this far.
>>
Americans are pissed off about the state of this country.
The anger should be directed at those that put us here, the 1%.
I think Trump is a distraction, designed to refocus peoples anger away from the real problems.
Sanders message diluted, leaving Clinton as the next president. In other words, status-quo maintained.

He's popular, but he'll become even more outrageous to drive people away. I really believe he's a shill for Clinton.
>>
>>8142
Sanders destroyed any chance of being elected in Seattle where he let sheboons take over his rally, and lost any chance he had left after he didn't go after Clinton in the first debate.
>Trump is a distraction
How? He doesn't need money, or anything. However, he is dealing with real issues. Most people (especially minority's) would rather have jobs and earn a living than gibz me dats' which Bernie promises but won't ever be able to deliver
>>
>>8141
Please elaborate. All I know about Cruz is that he sounds a lot like Trump, but is much more fundamentalist (which is not a good thing IMO).
>>
>>8142
If he wins then you've been disproven? Then you can stop posting your shit assumptions online and keep them inside your shit little head? k. If he don't win I'll agree but he will win.
>>
>>8165
Sorry, didn't mean to trigger you.

Guess it's possible he'll go independent. Either way, he splits the vote of people that want an overhaul of the government.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/gop-preparing-for-contested-convention/2015/12/10/d72574bc-9f73-11e5-8728-1af6af208198_story.html
>>
>>7992
If I'm not mistaken, the settlements are based on the case of a Georgia girl who got compensation because officials said vaccines may have aggravated an underlying condition. The settlement doesn't legally indicate fault because the Vaccine Injury Compensation Program is specifically a no-fault alternative to resolving claims via lawsuits or whatever. There's no hush money involved; nothing involving the VICP requires the plaintiff to keep quiet, and I I haven't seen any articles suggesting there has been a rash of non-VICP settlements that do.

>There is no reason to suspect the pharmaceutical companies aren't doing exactly the same thing.
There is no reason _to_ suspect that pharmaceutical companies are doing the same thing. Meanwhile, It is counter-intuitive that they would. Unlike tobacco companies, bad vaccines would only jeopardize parts of the industry, certain 'products'. However, a smoking gun would hurt the whole industry, undermining consumer confidence in most pharmaceutical products.

Perhaps there is a huge scandal brewing. But so far, it is just a conspiracy theory.
>>
>>7955
>kill PC

Who said that PC was totally bad? It's just used by the wrong people to promote the wrong views.
>>
>>8146
>>8161
>>8165
He's making Republicans look like how they think. They don't like that and it's making the rest of the world laugh at them more.

At this pace, assuming that the vote of individual 99%ers matter, a republican president will not be elected next November.
>>
>>7992
CURRENT vaccines, genius.
>>
>>7993
sorry sister, I'm surrounded by doctors and researchers. I leave the TV-watching to you.
Don't let the rays penetrate your tinfoil.
>>
>>8181
Exactly what Bush said : he's done a deal with hillary
>>
>>8142
>>8181
Using terms like "the 1%" makes you look like an idiot. It's not like they're some one unified force manipulating things behind the scenes. "the 1%" are 3 million individual people. If anything, you should be talking about "the 0.001%", and even that is stretching things into tinfoil territory. Conspiracy theories, especially on the scale you're implying here, just don't work out like that in real life.
>>
>>8191
This isn't a democracy any more. The government and it's policies are controlled by the rich.
Whether you call then the 1% or the .001% doesn't matter.
This isn't some conspiracy theory, it's fact. Anyone with some sense can see it for themselves.
>>
>>8191
Go easy on him, he's just regurgitating what he's been told in college and seen on Facebook.
>>
>>8192
Are you implying it ever was a democracy? The american system was specifically designed to not be a democracy.
I'm not denying that money in politics isn't a huge problem for america. In fact, it's probably the single biggest problem in the entire country. But you phrase it like some 16 year old moron.
>>
>>8176
>vaccines may have aggravated an underlying condition
that's the theory. that certain people are more vulnerable to certain chemicals in vaccines.

The money being issued on a no-fault basis has the same effect as a NDA. Except in this situation it's not the pharmaceutical companies that are forced to pay for damages, it's tax payers.

So vaccines do damage people to the point they deserve compensation, but the drug producers never have to admit any responsibility. It's even better than issuing hush money, they don't have to do a damn thing.
>>
>>8188
My thought was that the GOP brought him on as a meme candidate, never meant to win, merely meant to stir up a LOT of energy on behalf of the GOP media wise. I think the plan is to make him unelectable as close to last second as possible, so that all that political energy from the crazy rabid people transfers over to the serious candidate. Trump was perfect for this, only now I think repubs are fearing they called up something unholy which they may be unable to put down.
>>
>>8197
>that's the theory. that certain people are more vulnerable to certain chemicals in vaccines.
That theory has nothing to do with what I typed. In that particular case, it was not decided that the vaccine caused autism, just that it made the girl's symptoms worse. It wasn't even decided that it had a permanent negative effect.

And the 'certain chemicals' bit is not a theory, it is a hypothesis. Specifically, a hypothesis that has only been supported once by actual research, and that was the infamous Wakefield paper in The Lancet. Said paper that has since been debunked, not just because its data was found to have been manipulated, but due to Wakefield's clear conflict of interest in the matter. There were also ethics violations, but those were just frosting on the cake.

>The money being issued on a no-fault basis has the same effect as a NDA.
Completely false. An NDA requires that you not talk about something. In the case of VICP compensation, the plantiffs are free to talk about their case after the money is awarded. The 'no-fault basis' just means that the compensation itself cannot be used as proof that there was wrongdoing.

There's no actual indication of any hush money being involved, though. Without any sort of evidence, this is just a conspiracy theory.
>>
>>8191
>Trump hurting the image of Republicans
It's not conspiracy m8, take off the rose colored glasses for you party, he's making Republicans look like idiots. They can't even control their dog.
>>
>>8195
It's ironic how you became the conspirator in the end.

Classy name calling though, I love talking to Americans.
>>
>>8181
>At this pace, assuming that the vote of individual 99%ers matter,
They do matter. That's the entire reason the terms 1% vs 99% got popularized.
The problem is not so much that there's a fight between 1% and 99% going on, but it's that a large portion of the population is voting against their own interests (it's no where close to 99% though, more like 60 - 80%).

But does it really matter? With automation so close at hand, and the euro about to collapse, we're going to see a system restart in the very near future anyway. Who wants to guess if there will be any real differences?
>>
>>8165
I don't think American people are dumb enough to vote for a loudmouth.
>>
>>8218
They voted for Obama twice, anything is possible.
>>
>>8218
Trump isn't a loudmouth - he's classy.
>>
>>8219
Exactly this.

P.S. - BUILD WALL
>>
>>8230
We're going to build a wall SO BIG the King of Mexico won't be able to get through it...
>>
>>8234
And we're going to use Mexicans to build the wall.
>>
>>7992
How you enjoying those terminal diseases fám
>>
>>8238
with muslems

>voting for the thought police
>>
>please allow me to introduce myself, Im a man of wealth and taste
While I love that he introduces chaos into the corrupt system,
It scares the hell out of me that he could be in control of the most powerful military in the history of the world.
Do you really want Trump in control of nukes?
Burnie also is a monkey wrench in the system, but with some damn sense.
>>
>>8251
>Do you really want Trump in control of nukes?
Right now we need *somebody* in control of those nukes. I heard that the security budget for the nuclear armament of the US has been reduced below the point of the acceptable.
>>
>>8252
How many time do you need to be able to to destroy the world over?
>>
>>8254
How many nukes do you want to fall into the hands of a terrorist organization that happened to find the door unlocked and unguarded?
>>
>>8256
>goalposts
pathetic.
>Burnie is gonna cuck the defenders of freedom
Try harder shill
>>
>>8258
What goalpost did I move?

And I am not supporting anybody in particular. I am saying that there is a problem regarding those nukes.
>>
>>8259
>the terrorists could our nukes, unless Trump
Obvious diversion
>>
>>8260
I never even said Trump you idiot.

I said "somebody". Trump being more interested in them would likely mean that he'd actually raise the budget which would solve the problem, but any candidate could theoretically do it.
All I am saying is that somebody needs to do it.
>>
>>8268
His idea of a hair cut.
>>
>>8267
>muh security
Suddenly the slow board has several Trump apologists
kek
>>
>>7992
I have a feeling you got a vaccine as a child, since this post oozes autism.
>>
>>8270
He built several successive real estate/media empires using the bankruptcy money from the old ones, and he has three nice families.
>>
>>8188
Even the BBC is finding things suspicious.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-35066940
>>
>>8322
It's called the establishment's last ditch effort and it's pathetic. They are scared shitless. Trump presidency imminent.
>>
>>7955
>le anti vaccine meme

he never said he was against vaccines he just personally would rather the schedule be more spread out. kids are still getting their vaccines just not 50 in one day

you people who treat vaccines like a religion and an actual issue need to fuck off
>>
>>8142
>I really believe he's a shill for Clinton.

You can believe whatever you want but you just come across as a tinfoil.
>>
>>7955
>I thought he'd be the guy to finally fucking kill political correctness.

So you mean that you are sick of white people using coded language to cover up their racism and they should be outright racist?

I agree with you.
>>
>>8335
>just not 50 in one day
Isn't that preferable?
I mean, who wants to go to the doctor 50 times in a row?
>>
>>8372
It's against the rules, for one thing.
>>
>>8213
Money influencing politics is a "conspiracy"?
>>
The #2 owner of Fox News is a Saudi prince
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KJnA_jbWCMI

PRESIDENT TRUMP
>>
>>7984
>Fox News
>A credible source
>Ever
Kill yourself
Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 0

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.