[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pollution issue in India
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /news/ - Current News

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (149 KB, 576x396) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
149 KB, 576x396
>"Congress parliamentarian Gaurav Gogoi wore a mask today as he walked into Parliament, reflecting concerns about pollution in Delhi, which is at emergency levels."

http://m.ndtv.com/india-news/attending-parliament-in-mask-this-lawmaker-makes-a-statement-1251885
>>
>>6938
India's got problems:

>Warehouse blaze sweeps through slum in Mumbai
http://www.reuters.com/article/us-india-fire-idUSKBN0TQ0SQ20151207
>>
Honestly there's just too many people in that country, either implement a eugenics program or manufacture a virus to thin out the herd
>>
So do landfills just not exist?

Is there such a thing as waste management in india?
>>
>>7125
Public transportation, kek.

Seriously though, with that many fucking people and their dogshit sewers & as you said waste management this was bound to happen.
>>
Tell me about Gogoi
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9iv-ZLCxjPU
>>
>>7143
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y5T96LHnEWw
>>
>>7125
India is just a big landfill
>>
I don't get why they have trouble with an odd-even system for cars. Chinese cities have implemented it and people seem to get along fine. It didn't fix the problem, but it definitely helps. The problem with these cities in developing countries, though, I think, is that industry isn't spread out enough to dissipate the pollution, and regular people themselves don't use cleaner methods for powering their homes.
>>
>>6954
India is a problem
>>
So is that thing about the streets true?
>>
>>7125
Not much room, its 1/3 the size of the US with 4 times the pop and the majority is crammed into major cities with ancient infrastructure and roads making it nearly impossible to get the trash out yo the already crammed kandfills, not to mention the difficulty in finding enployees.

The caste system means that 5/6 ths of the population will never take a job in the sector.
And the ones that are of the low cadte do not want them as they are stigmatised.

How well would your local renovation work with over ren times the pop density, holed roads, constant road congestion, old trucks and only blacks being considered for the job because its not worthy of "real people"
>>
they need to learn to poo in loo
>>
>>7531
Castes again.
No plumbing means shot has to be removed by bucket and cart.

Laying down pipes would mean digging up streets, which is impossible in India.

Europe and the US owe plumbing in large part to cities being bombed and cities being founded after the invention of modern sewers respectively.
>>
>>7143
disgusting
>>
>>7528
>population 4 times bigger than US
>hard to find employees
>>
>>7534
they are afraid of using toilets
>poo monster will eat my kids

>>7531
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_peUxE_BKcU
>>
>>7561
>available employees are a matter of population size
>>
>>7561
As said.
Renovation, sevage, corpses all are unclean and only suited for casteless unpeople.

So only unclean people can do the job, and to take the job is to accept being unclean.

It's Indias cotton picking.
>>
We cant continue down the path we are on, be it social, economic and cultural. We all know where this will take us but we merrily continue on.

I really hope i die before the shit hits the fan.
>>
This is why we need to hurry up and colonize mars.
>>
>>7579
Mars would be a shit colony.
Gravity is lower, meaning that people would have trouble going back to Earth.
Gravity is still very real, meaning people would have trouble going to space.
Weak gravity and lack of a magnetic field mean there will be no atmosphere over the whole planet, meaning all human settlements would be restricted to domes.
Enjoy your prison.
>>
>>7584
>enjoy your shit prison

That was kind of my point. We're running out of room on this planet, and some parts of it are fucked up beyond repair.
>>
>>7594
Europe?
>>
>>7584
>Gravity is lower, meaning that people would have trouble going back to Earth
But that's wrong, low gravity makes it easier to leave.
>>
>>7595
Among others
>>
>>7596
>low gravity makes it easier to leave.
It makes it easier to leave (not easy though), but anyone who grows up in that gravity will have a hard time adapting to Earth's greater gravity.
>>
>>7596
No, he means if you get too used to mars gravity, going back to earth would almost crush you. Or something like that.
>>
>>7567
>Renovation, sevage, corpses all are unclean and only suited for casteless unpeople.
>So only unclean people can do the job, and to take the job is to accept being unclean.
>It's Indias cotton picking.

meh that was 60 years ago, cut the stupid caste propaganda moron
>>
>>6938
>Congress parliamentarian
kek literally a faggot party

why are you white people so butthurt about India?

>that retarded picture
>muh pollution

americans waste 5 times more resources than India does, take care of that before bitching about India

butthurt fags lel
>>
>>7124
or let them migrate to US, europe and russia
they all are empty countries
>>
>>7125
>taking racist morons seriously

top kek m80
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.