[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Turkey angered by rocket-brandishing on Russian naval ship passing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /news/ - Current News

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1
File: 1432938335976.webm (2 MB, 474x344) Image search: [Google]
1432938335976.webm
2 MB, 474x344
>"For a Russian soldier to display a rocket launcher or something similar while passing on a Russian warship is a provocation," Foreign Minister Mevlut Cavusoglu told reporters, according to the Hurriyet news site. "If we perceive a threatening situation, we will give the necessary response."

http://news.yahoo.com/turkey-angered-rocket-brandishing-russian-naval-ship-passing-152051520.html

>Iran has evidence of illegal oil trade between Turkey and Islamic State (IS, formerly ISIS/ISIL) – and is ready to deliver the information to Ankara and the public, a state official said. Tehran has gathered photos and video footage of oil trucks entering Turkey.

https://www.rt.com/news/324810-iran-proof-isis-oil-turkey/
>>
>>6632
< dat file
>>
BREAKING!!! Putin my dick in that ass.

>>6632
In all seriousness are we all surprised that Turkey and IS are doing secret oil trades... thats how IS is getting the majority of their funding anyway...
>>
>>6632
For the love of fuck, sauce!
>>
>>6733
its Mulher Melancia from brazil
>>
Use an on-topic image next time, retard.
>>
>>6632
Why are all those women clapping.
>>
>>6868
They're Americans.
>>
hope they end up like france
>>
>>6781
No, please dont?
>>
>>6868
They're empowered
>>
>>6882
Worng , thoze are brasilians
>>
>>6950
what language are you speaking monkey?
>>
>>6894
???
>>
>>6882
>>6950
'Eliana' is filmed in front of a live studio audience at SBT headquarters in Osasco, São Paulo Brazil.

You have to be the biggest tool in the history of this board, congratulations. This is also the worst thread.
>>
>>6632
Nice bunda faggit
>>
>>6998
>São Paulo, Brazil
>Brazil, a country in South America
>South
>America
They're Americans.
>>
>>7155
American logic
>>
>>7161
What other logic than American logic should you use to determine who is or is not American?
What does European logic have to do with that?
>>
>>6681
Not all surprised. Turks were supporting terrorists for many years. Presidents son is the heat of the big energy company.
>>
>>6632
Am from turkey.
We're about to eat shit.
Buh bye.
Ask me anything if you'd like.
>>
>>7198
This is my tripcode now.
>>
>>7200
I have a transgender friend in Turkey. How likely is she to be killed?
>>
>>7206
most people will say "eww gross" or "haram" and back off tbh. Our culture is pretty different from other places.
>>
>>7198

Are you kebab? Do you like AKP? Is Karl Marx a Genie?
>>
>>6632
Well, I saw a video some months ago where men from ISIS were using Turkey's public transport. That day everybody wondered if there were nexus between Turkey and ISIS.
>>
>>7258
No. I hate kebab actually.
AKP is utter horse shit and I am not a bandwagon sheep. They are turning this country to shit.
About Karl Marx, I need to look him up.
>>
>>7198
Do you respect the robot?
What's the actual public opinion on your government's recent actions?
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.