[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Leg found in Arkansas River
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /news/ - Current News

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
http://www.nwahomepage.com/news/body-part-found-in-arkansas-river
>>
>>6488
gators?
>>
>There is no word yet on the identity of the person.

How would you even identity a person from a leg?
>>
>>6520
Well it may be possible to tell race and how fat/thin its owner is/was just looking at it, maybe how short/tall, and cross-reference if someone maybe matching those estimates has been missing lately.

Genetics could pinpoint ethnicity/gender as well as serve as a reference to match up to if other parts are found.
>>
>>6520

Find the person nearby missing a leg.
>>
>>6520
You check the serial number
>>
>>6520
There's bound to be someone out looking for his leg
>>
>>6579
When this thread was still fresh I was actually about to post "I knew I'd misplaced it somewhere around there", but then I got scared that maybe somebody would take that as a murderer's confession, and didn't post it.
>>
>>6520
see if it fits in the shoes of missing persons
>>
Reminds me of a story of a British comedian or rockstar (shit happened years ago - can't remember) who liked to play practical jokes. He went into a suit shop to browse trousers (pants), pick out a pair and then get the assistant to grab one leg while he pulled on the other to test how strong the sticking was, he pulled until a leg ripped off. Just after that a one legged man would walk in and say he was looking for a one legged pair of trousers and buy the pair they just ripped. The poor assistant had no idea it was all a set up. It wasn't a TV show and done way before the Web was around, he did it just to amuse himself.
>>
>>6705
What kinds of pants are so flimsy that you can just rip of a leg?
>>
>>6707
The kind that would take two people to rip apart.
>>
Maybe this board should be shut down...
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.