[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A Russian Coordinating Assad-ISIS Oil Sales
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /news/ - Current News

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: the upper hand.jpg (198 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
the upper hand.jpg
198 KB, 620x387
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/12/04/russia-s-isis-money-men-exposed.html
>The Turkish president asserted Haswani had dual Syrian and Russian citizenship and was buying oil from ISIS and selling it to the government of Syrian President Bashar al-Assad as well as to international traders. Erdogan said Turkey had evidence to back up the claim of Haswani’s dealing between the government and ISIS, which officially are sworn enemies.
>>
keep me posted
>>
>>6323
It's been a bad week for Russia. OPEC decided to keep up production, NATO expanded, the strike by truckers is expanding, and now there's this combined with the US introduce measures to go after IS financiers through the UNSC.
>>
>>6324
There's also the revelation that the russian general attorney has connections to a mafia that slaughtered a family of 12 back in 2010.
>>
>>6324
so what? putin still got nukes, and gollum is still a retard.
>>
Soon Putin will be ''Putin'' the ground.
>>
>>6364
What a great comment, just a wonderful statement by you, you damn retard.
>>
>>6333
Beyond the physical resemblance between Erdogan and smeagoll/ gollum in a few pictures, I think Putin is the closer international relations incarnation.
>an entitled manlet irrationally lusting for hard power
>brooding in a dark cave while feasting off fallen goblins like Assad
>believes himself to grasp superior values and wit, but is bested by a capitalist grocer of a hobbit
>clambers through the sunlit world in shadow in spite of his shame while dragging his slimy belly along rocks
>Abused, tortured, and pitied, his brooding only grows stronger
>no match for a wizard he waits for a degenerate Boromir to split the fellowship
>He acts fast, attacking two little hobbits without honor, but he is bested and then pressed into the service of the good
>Only to eventually rebel and slink away again
>Until one day when he saves the world by achieving his singular quest for power and then haplessly forgets to look down and falls into a volcano.

Is he a deeply flawed hero? Is he a deeply flawed villain? Me? I think he's the bodhisattva, or the avatar of chemical addiction.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kfskVyTViJc
>>
>>6439
Erdogan please.
Aren't you supposed to be ruining your country right now?
>>
>>6445
bro, the deep state does all that shit. I just play CoD in the presidential palace all day.
>>
>a russian national is the same as the russian govenrment
>believing what the Turkish "president" says
the US financed, backed and armed the "moderate" "rebels" that ended forming ISIS. the US also practically created al-qaeda. everyone knows this, these are historical, undeniable facts.

keep crying wolf, faggots, you make your own enemies. how convenient.
>>
>>6322
ASSAD IS JUSTIFIED IN BUYING ISIS OIL

IT'S HIS FUCKING OIL

HE'S JUST PAYING A RANSOM FOR IT.
>>
>>6323
K
>>
>>6537
1. No one is saying the Russians government is necessarily responsible for the brokering the oil sells. Something like the FIFA investigation or the Netherland Malaysia flight investigation will determine the truth.
2. The man is necessarily working for Assad, and to the extent that he's still working, with Russia's blessing.
3. The US defeated AQI in spite of Assad funneling their fighters into Iraq.
4. Rebel groups like the FSA are as recognize-able under the internal norms governing aiding and dealing with actors in a Civil War as Assad, (but unlike ISIS).
5. (To the other guy's point) Since Assad and his allied forces are indiscriminately bombing the areas with oil and deliberately killing non-terrorist Syrians then he has renounced his claim over them and their occupied land. A warlord is not entitled to taxes and resources so his dealings with ISIS are morally and legally unjustified.

These are the facts. The Russian manlet and chief is setting himself up for failure and humiliation yet again.
>>
>>6322
There is no proof. The pipe is out of order for 3 years. Another lie. He fucked his country bad.
>>
>>6725
Why should anyone trust you conclusiins and knowledge of a pipe being the only way for oil to flow from IS to Assad?

In before
>there's no pipe for money
>everyone but Putin lie
>Putinstronk
>>
>>6716
Hmm were are you getting your info.

from John McCain.
>>
>>11013
Is that you, Putin?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.