[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Wife in San Bernardino Attack Pledged ISIS Allegiance, Officials Say
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /news/ - Current News

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 1
File: newnews.png (769 KB, 1113x627) Image search: [Google]
newnews.png
769 KB, 1113x627
The FBI has made confirmation that Tashfeen Malik had pledged allegiance to the state of ISIS by electronic evidence collected at the home of the possible terrorists, they also discovered a small bomb making facility at there home.

Link: http://www.nytimes.com/2015/12/05/us/tashfeen-malik-islamic-state.html?_r=0
>>
>>6146
Better than average chance this situation won't lead to any sane change in policy, but will instead cause officials to increase surveillance and security checks on everybody, even Mormons and Jews.

It'll just add to the already ever-escalating atmosphere of suspicion and distrust in our society, more inter-group conflict. A very pleasing outcome for ISIS.
>>
And look at this nice little graph the NYT helpfully included with the article. Just in case you forgot your true enemies are white rednecks:

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2015/12/02/us/california-mass-shooting-san-bernardino.html
>>
>>6146
Does anyone know if ISIS has released a statement yet? I don't think western press would tell us even if they did.
>>
>>6146
Even that fucking seabird is trying to alert Homeland Security.
>>
>>6158
what a manipulated bunch of shit.
very selective start to their timeline - why "Since 9/11"?
They seem to be very intentionally leaving out 2,996 dead victims of Muslim terrorist attacks, not to mention the injuries of more than 6,000+ other people.

Islamic attacks on the US didn't start with fucking 9/11.
Islamic attacks on the WTC didn't even start on 9/11.

Why are they trying to make whites look to be as much of a problem as Muslim Terrorists, ffs? What's in it for the media?
>>
>>6170
Civic distrust. A scared country is one that gives up its rights for the sake up security

Alternatively because they'll pay for security or arms which the jews will gladly provide
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pfgU5S36e6g#t=116
>>
>>6156
I don't see why that pleases ISIS.
>>
>>6156

We need less regulation to protect ourselves against attacks not more regulation.
>>
>>6146
>Ms. Malik also had to pass criminal and national security background checks that used F.B.I. and Department of Homeland Security databases.

holy shit. and they didnt catch anything? i would understand if she had comeover years and years before the attack, but their is no way she got radicalized over here, is there? that's insane.

I thought trump was full of bulshit when he was talking bout being worried, but no shit, two of the people that day were women....maybe we should rethink some shit. for real.
this is nuts.
>>
>>6178
ISIS wants to destroy (or at least heavily disturb and disrupt) America; if we're all fighting each other and/or the government then it will be harder for the US to fuck with ISIS over in the Middle East.
>>
>>6181
It's not a matter of regulating or not, it's a matter of protecting our own citizens against foreign belligerents. But no, they're going to treat everyone in the country like they could be terrorists because they don't want to be perceived as racist.
>>
>>6170
Nobody in the western world wants to be perceived as racist. If they make it look like islamic terror is the problem it is, they may be subject to all kinds of consequences-- they could be sued, both by external organizations and by sympathetic employees. Not to mention the social repercussions... Jon Stewart and Colbert were able to build their franchises on what some pundits are calling virtue signaling-- behaviors and opinions that by agreeing with openly, you gain a public image of being a good person.
>>
>>6235
Another way to prove how good a person you are is by expressing the maximum possible outrage any time you perceive someone form the majority has slighted a "vulnerable" group.

News organizations I'm sure don't want to deal with the public calling them racist, or, even worse, part of the "establishment".
>>
>>6193
What's left to fuck them over after we are bombing the shit out of them?
>>
>>6178
It's one of the stated goals of IS to polarized the population, make us hate muzzies and vice versa.
>>
>>6273
They don't care if their attacks cause a reprisal. They wouldn't care if we killed 75% of their population off. These are people who haven't had much of anything their entire lives, who have watched their nations, time and time again, be manipulated by the west into doing fucked up things and disregarding their constituents.

They don't place that much value on their lives. This is a little difficult for the average American or European to understand, but they are driven to violence because their nationalistic pride has been utterly debased. They see the way we live, and compare it to their own lives. And the worst insult of all is that we come in acting all high and mighty, and start handing out *charity*, as if that's going to make up for everything our governments did.

And they have no reason to make any distinction between us and our governments.

There's no greater hatred that a human can feel than for "liberators" who end up controlling them.
>>
>>6277
Then why don't we take our kiddie gloves off and show them how bad we can really be. I mean why are they trying to piss off every country like russia when russia can really care less of who they target
>>
>>6163
Only thing that I could find:

>An Islamic State-affiliated news service called Malik and Farook "supporters" of their Islamist cause but stopped short of claiming responsibility for the attack.

http://news.yahoo.com/pious-california-killer-showed-no-outward-signs-violence-081939530.html
>>
>>6282
Because we don't want to be the 'bad guys'
They have a capital city, it could be gone tomorrow - but it's full of women and children

They honestly believe they'll get killed, they're fine with it, if they can spark massive outrage and turn the more worlds muslim population against the west they'll consider it a victory

They can piss off everyone, and eventually somebody will commit atrocities
ISIL is just trying to follow Hudud, familia
>>
This whole deal is not good
>>
ISLAM IS A RELIGION OF PIECE
>>
>>6146
>they also discovered a small bomb making facility at there home.
what like a miniature factory
>>
>>6146
>bomb making facility
whose to say he wasn't part of a larger terror network in that are, was supplying bombs, and was just the first to go?
>>
#ENDWHITETERROR
>>
>>6170
>What's in it for the media?
It's part of a greater plan.
>>
>>6282
Because the rest of the world would love nothing more than an excuse to start launching nuclear warheads at America.

I don't think you begin to understand how much the rest of the world would enjoy taking a shot at wiping the United States off the face of the planet.
>>
Careful about the pictures you post:

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/san-bernardino-shooting-brother-of-gunman-wrongly-identified-as-shooter-is-in-fact-a-navy-veteran-a6760036.html

>The brother of the San Bernardino gunman who was incorrectly identified by some media as the shooter in the immediate aftermath of the massacre is a decorated military veteran with same first name as his sibling.

>Syed Raheel Farook was wrongly named as one of the two killers in the hours following last Wednesday’s mass shooting, which police say was carried out by his brother, Syed Rizwan Farook, 28, and sister-in-law, Tashfeen Malik, 27.
>>
>woman
>being accepted by ISIS as a mujahideen

HAHAHAHA
never
>>
>>6235
But that is racism, which isn't what people feel or feae. I don't hate people of Arab descent at all.

I dislike Muslims. I am a pasty white ginger and could be Muslim if I wanted.
>>
>>6273
The attacks are actually beneficial to ISIS.
The more you bomb them, the more the general population supports the radical ideas of their anti-everything leadership.
>>
>>6391
The only counties that could have the capability to execute a plan like that are the Chinese and the Russians. Even still their technology is crap. Even if they tried to nuke us we will nuke them and nobody wins in that scenario
>>
>>6460
For Muslims, anything the wife accomplishes is the man's responsibility (and achievement). A woman that blows herself up in the name of Allah is actually a man using his wife to remotely set off a bomb. So there can be no female Islamic terrorism by definition.
>>
This all adds up to why we need to participate on ISIS Trolling Day on December 11, 2015.
#Daeshbag
#Daesh
>>
>>6273

>What's left to fuck them over after we are bombing the shit out of them?

Oh yes, those oh so effective bombings. You mean the ones where ISIS controlled more land, oil, and cities today than before the bombing campaign?
>>
>>6489
That won't affect things in any positive way, if anything it will make things worse since you'll just help spread their name and improve their reputation as someone to be feared and fought against. It's not unlikely it'll actually help recruit more to their side when even more Muslims who browse the social media get interested in taking a look at what this ISIS thing is about.
>>
>>6500
Why not just target the oil fields so they stop making money from it
>>
>>6712
Because we want to get the oil for ourselves.
>>
>>6391
Does anybody really believe this? Ask any country in Eastern Europe apart from Russia how they would feel about the Us fucking off. Ask any country from SE asia apart from China and NK how THEY would feel. The us keeps those fuckers in check, even if the CIA has done some seriously evil shit.
>>
>>6634
Do you think any muslim with an internet connection doesn't already know who ISIS is?
>>
>>6774
Do you think every Muslim with an internet connection has bothered to care so far?
>>
>>6391
>how much the rest of the world would enjoy taking a shot at wiping the United States off the face of the planet.

i will enjoy that :DD

remove burguer :DD
>>
>>6167
the red flag was when she wasn't wearing her burka
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.