[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
No one died in Orlando shooting until swat team entered
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /news/ - Current News

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: Orlando Fbi transcripts.png (117 KB, 586x980) Image search: [Google]
Orlando Fbi transcripts.png
117 KB, 586x980
New details from the pulse Orlando shooting reveal from an FBI transcript report that no one was shot or killed in the Pulse Orlando nightclub shooting until 5:13 when the Swat team entered the building. This was also revealed on fox news by Judge Andrew Napolitano who said this to fox “Here’s what is in the summary – nobody died until 05:13 in the morning, when the SWAT team entered. Prior to that no one had been killed. The 53 that were injured, and the 49 that were murdered all met their fates at the time of, and during, the police entry into the building.”orlando shooting

So, this makes one question why the people are not being told the truth across the media about what really took place? So what exactly is the truth here? Some claim that 05:13am is the time of death, but how is that when that suspect was not even down until 05:15am? This leads us to believe that possibly some of the people in the club were shot by the SWAT team or by Mateen. With nearly 50 people dead and more wounded, how was Mateen able to get off that many shots? To make matters even more confusing, police officers have even admitted that they may have killed some of the people. WFAA reports that Orlando Police Chief John Mina and other law enforcement officers offered new details about the shooting, including the possibility that some victims may have been killed by officers trying to save them. Mina made a statement that says ” I will say this, that’s all part of the investigation, but I will say when our Swat officers, about eight or nine officers, opened fire, the backdrop was a concrete wall, and they were being fired upon.” A law enforcement source close to the investigation, who asked not to be named, said a crowd of up to 300 people and the complex layout of the dance club may have resulted in some patrons being struck by gunfire from officers.

read the rest of the article at http://www.thescoupe.org/no-shots-fired-orlando-shooting-swat-team-entrance/
>>
"Whoops"
>>
Doesn't that completely defy all the texts sent by victims and received by family?
Seems like an exaggerated title
>>
>>55447

The only source in that article is a quote by Andrew Napolitano on Fox News (no date or show on which he said it). Googling the quote only reveals three copies of this very article, all on conspiritard websites.

tldr; fake.
>>
>>55447
The page posted and the article do not match up. If there is more, post it, otherwise you are barking up a tree.
>>
My close friend who is a bar tender there gave a detailed summary of the events to me a couple weeks ago.
So op can go an hero
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.