[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Woman guns down 2 daughters in ‘family dispute’, shot dead
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /news/ - Current News

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 1
File: 576f0de4c46188105b8b4577.jpg (90 KB, 900x500) Image search: [Google]
576f0de4c46188105b8b4577.jpg
90 KB, 900x500
>A Texas woman has shot dead her two daughters in what appears to have been a ‘family dispute’, police reported. The shooter was found at the scene holding a pistol and was promptly killed by the officers after she refused to drop the gun.

>Taylor Sheats, 22, and Madison Sheats, 17, were found lying on the street in a Houston suburb in Texas killed by their own mother, police said on Friday. The shooter was identified as 42-year-old Christy Sheats.

>Police arrived at the scene to the city of Fullshear after receiving a 911 call of “shots fired” on Friday afternoon. Upon their arrival they found Christy Sheats still holding a gun. She refused to drop it and was shot down by the officers. Detectives are still investigating whether Christy Sheats tried to fire at the police officers before being neutralized.

>One of the daughters died at the scene while the other passed away after she was taken to a hospital, authorities said.

>“It was a family argument that turned into a shooting. But we’re still trying to put the pieces together,” Troy Nehls, a Fort Bend County Sheriff told the Houston Chronicle. Nehls said that he did not know whether the shooting occurred inside the house or on the street.

>The father and husband, who police said was home during the incident, was taken to a hospital in a state of complete shock.

>“Right now, all we can do is try to pray for the father and the husband so he can try to work through this,” Nehls said, adding that the exact motive of the shooting remains unclear."

https://www.rt.com/usa/348413-mother-killed-daugthers-police/
>>
>>53826
>read comments in article

>why couldn't they just wound her
>maybe she was in shock so she didn't drop it
The woman just shot and killed her two daughters. I'm erring on the side of that she's dangerous as fuck at that point when there's two dead bodies and someone not complying to orders.

I feel for the dude, though.
>>
If I was that Father id probably suicide :/
>>
>>Sheats

white people......Sheeeiit
>>
>>53828
Fuck that, that's what that psycho bitch would have wanted.
Dude should take this as a chance to start fresh, or travel the world, or at least leave the shithole that is Texas.
>>
>for the father AND the husband
Am I reading this right?
>>
My pary are with the father.
>>
>>53851
He was both their father (now grieving) and her husband (now grieving).

Personally, I'm going with suicide by cop after she realized she killed her kids.
>>
I dearly wish to know what they were arguing about.
>>
>>53826
And burgers still think they need guns. 2 more innocent lives lost because of idiot's "freedumbs."
>>
>>53867
Sometimes you just gotta prove you're right in an argument. Guns and arguing go way back in American culture. See: duels.
>>
Me too
>>
>>53861
I wanna see the results of the autopsy. Personally I think she was either bonkers, or under the influence of something.
>>
>>53827
People never understand what "armed and dangerous" actually means, and even less do they understand what the sensible thing to do is when confronted by such a person.

>>53867
Fuck off libcuck she would have just used a sledgehammer or lawnmower to end them, and if the kids were properly armed they could have defended themselves
>>
>>53959
A sledgehammer or lawnmower? C'mon now, that's just dumb. She would've used a bathtub like all the other crazy moms. Totally agree about that second part. The ar15 is perfectly suited to be used by little girls.
>>
>>53856
Way underrated
>>
So? How the fuck is this newsworthy?
>>
>>53969
>22
>17
>Little girls
>laughingdeadwhores.jpeg
>>
>>53826
Yet another shooting in the US, do we not have a sticky for this sort of thing already?

>>53959
>sledgehammer
>lawnmower
>libcuck
Nice shitposting friend. /k/ and /p/ are that way 8==========> - - -
>>
>>53826
>be american
>get shot
>kek :^)
>>
>>53840
From an emotional standpoint its not easy to just up and do that in a case like his. I mean think about it. The daughters were at the age where he had essentially just finished raising them. Assuming he was even a decent father thats two decades worth of work raising them and having a family that just vanished forever. Something like that would make you want to die
>>
>mother kills 2 of her daughters
>International news
>7 dead and 45 wounded in a single weekend in Chicago
>crickets

http://www.nbcchicago.com/news/local/Chicago-Violence-Shootings-Weekend-Summer-Homicide-Police-384443651.html
>>
>>53826
Man, I wish all of my problems would solve themselves like that.
>>
>>53827
Yeah, those comments show a complete lack of basic firearm rules. You don't pull out a firearm to wound a dangerous person, ever. You pull it out because you may have to kill them, even if it's unfortunate that you may have to do so.
This is the standard question in concealed carry classes - "should I just shoot for the leg or something? I don't want to kill anyone." (Answer: then don't carry a gun. Just let them do whatever they're going to do to you or anyone else.)
You should never pull a firearm unless you intend to use it if you must. Pulling it for any other reason means you shouldn't have.
You should never use it unless you MUST, and if you MUST, then no amount of force is responsible except immediate, deadly force. If you can get by with a leg shot then you really didn't need to use it in the first place. By definition, they weren't enough of a threat.
>>
>>54069

Nobody cares about gang on gang violence. It's news because it happened to normal, productive members of society.
>>
>>54072
What retarded rules. No wonder Americans are needlessly killed so often. Just move into the first world and ban guns like any other respectable nation has.
>>
>>54155
Dude didn't say it gracefully but if there are two dead bodies and someone refusing to put down their weapon, wouldn't you want to ensure you were going home that night? A wounded person is still able to fire back.

I'm not saying shoot on sight, I'm saying once it gets to that point of noncompliance and lives are on the line, well... don't be surprised when the person gets wasted.
>>
If only the daughter own a gun, this will not happened...sigh..
>>
>>54155
Retarded?
Let's see...
Don't display a firearm for any reason than you MUST do so to stop immediate deadly threat.
Even then, don't pull the trigger unless you MUST do so because the immediate deadly threat doesn't back down.
No movie shots to try to take out a knee, shoot the gun out of the attacker's hand, or other such nonsense that is more likely to result in the deadly threat continuing and losing valuable seconds as the threat escalates.
Calling these guidelines retarded requires that you believe the deadly threat should be allowed to carry on with their intent to kill/rape/maim unchecked, and the victim had no right to self defense, OR you believe that it is acceptable to use a firearm in self defense, but only for show or in impractical ways that fail to stop the threat.
>>
>>53826
Clearly a good guy with a gun could have prevented this :^)
>>
>>54391
what good guys? most americans are violent and have mental problems
>>
>>54411
ikr...coz they are descended from euro criminals
>>
>>53959
oh fuuuuuuuuuuuuuck you
>>
>>54427
>>54391
>>54060
Why are you retards even on 4chan.
>>
>>53869
>only America had duels
>>53867
Meanwhile 3 people were stabbed to death in England.
>>
>>53826
I bet she voted for Trump.
>>
>>54558
I bet she didn't.
>>
>>54558
cringe
>>
>>54565
This crazy white bitch wanted her daughters to suck on trump...when they refused she gunned them down republican style
>>
>>54617
Are you trying to be a dumb, cringy nigger?
Or is it just your natural state of mind.
>>
>>54635
trump is a child molestor you dumb nigger
>>
>>54643
Kek.
>>
>>54449
Not an argument
>>
What did the man do to them? I bet he raped them all and will get off with 3 months.
>>
>>54659
Nor were those.
They were all shitty bait.
>>
>>53869
>>53959
>>54452
No, guys! She was the "Good guy with a gun"! She just shot the wrong people..
>>
>>54732
This is not a active shooter event.
This is not where a good guy with a gun situation applies.
>>
>>53826

Why are cracka ass crackas so curay-zay
>>
>>54737
I swear to God if I could post the video of the nigger putting his baby in a washing machine I would.
>>
>>54735
Indeed, it was a passive shooter event
>>
>>53826
the coroners are having fun with the 2 daughters down at the morgue
>>
>>54754
Disgusting, too old
>>
>>54449
To argue with retards like you.
>>
>>54800
good thing you always lose.
that must make you doubly retarded
>>
>>53861
If someone shoots and kills someone: It's MURDER, not suicide.

Recently a retard pulled out his dick (errr, pulled out his cell-phone) and a cop murdered him and then babbled he thought it was a gun.

But then cops get off on killing people, beating their wives and children or killing their families.

Pity the women retarded enough to go out with one of the drunks (errr, coppers)
>>
>>54893
>all cops are pigs
>the post
*tips bedora*
>>
southern white trash
>>
>>55016
shes a white sicko
>>
>>54899
You can't disprove it, Dunkin'.
>>
>>55152
Cry more Jamal.
>>
>>53840
The fuck you say?!?
>>
>>55188
whine less cletus...you are a loser (despite all the white privileges) because you are trash
>>
Are all local texans this fucked in the head?? I have some texan friends who are cool and totally not psychopath but all the crazy shits happenin over there man.

What a bunch of savages, when will people stop buying guns
>>
>>55232
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychological_projection
>>55234
>one report of a crazy thing happening
>OH MY GOD WHY IS EVERYONE SO CRAZY
>GUNS ARE BAD
>REEEEEE
how stupid are you?
>>
>>55234
Stop being intentionally dumb. Crazy idiots litter the entire planet, you know this.
>>
>>55344
dumb savage texan detected
Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.