[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
#FreeAssange:
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /news/ - Current News

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 57663abcc3618871468b4599.jpg (184 KB, 900x500) Image search: [Google]
57663abcc3618871468b4599.jpg
184 KB, 900x500
https://www.rt.com/news/347319-assange-event-whistleblowers-freedom/

Ten cities across the world are hosting a week of events dubbed “First they came for Assange,” featuring Noam Chomsky, Slavoj Zizek, Yanis Varoufakis and Patti Smith, among others. It marks four years of WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange’s detention.

Assange has been unable to leave Ecuadorian Embassy since June 19, 2012, due to the UK police’s 24/7 watch on the building, a legal case opened against him in Sweden, but, crucially, because of what he says is Washington’s persecution for publishing and maintaining the largest trove of explosive leaks in world’s history.

“First they came after Julian Assange, then they came after Chelsea Manning, then they came after Edward Snowden… who is next?” says the site of the global ‘Assange week,’ which focuses on the fate of those who blew the whistle and draws attention to the diminishing of freedom of expression globally.
>>
>>51883
Assange is a martyr for future generations. I just hope all his effort isn't in vain.
>>
>>51883
Wasn't he supposed to release info about google and Hillary? Seems like he is only bluffing.
>>
>>51917

We'll see with guccifer2's hack.
>>
>>51883
It's amazing how they are trying to fuck him so hard, I mean what is the cost to the taxpayer alone in all of this? Cameron is a poodle to Obama.
>>
>>51917
He released a link to an 88GB torrent yesterday that is encrypted. It is an insurance policy for when he releases the Clinton emails. Apparently, it contains a bunch of dirt on the government, and if anything is to happen to him or anyone related in retaliation for the leak, a key will be released to unlock it.
>>
>>51982

every time I hear anything about Assange, it's always about a set of files "going to be released soon," and then I never hear about them being released.

the man is 90% bullshit.
>>
>>51983
Proof? He released the first 30k emails.
>>
>>51958
Cameron is a poodle to damn near every other country.
>>
>>51983
The fact that they are dedicating so much resources to trying to kidnap him and even threatened to break international protocol and storm the embassy to get him, thus ruining Britain's international reputation, means those in charge know he has something big and they are shitting themselves over it.
>>
>>52099
crap, this is what is going through the minds of gamblers when all they think they can do to winrar is burn down the house for insurance monies.
>>
>>52450
Hey, I have a system.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.