[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trump's in trouble
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /news/ - Current News

Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 1
http://www.aljazeera.com/blogs/americas/2016/06/trump-trouble-160616171335493.html

Now 70 percent of the electorate view him negatively, 56 percent feel "strongly unfavourable".

There's a long way to go until the election, but the events of the last two weeks and the new polls tell the same story. Trump's in trouble.
>>
>>51175
They always say this of the candidate that's about to win. There's always "trouble ahead" with everything. Our education, the financial/housing/job markets, the environment, the next olympics, the elections. Everything is always doomed one way or another according to the media and it never really is.
>>
>>51178
No candidate has ever had unfavorability ratings this high.
>>
>>51186
No candidate has ever won the primaries by as much as Trump.
>>
>>51188
They always shit on the dude. Hell, look at each state. They said he was going to lose massively in every state one by one and here we are today. All of the polls put him way below Cruz and Rubio and the polls suggested Bernie was going to win but it all turned out backwards

Why?
Because the polling agencies are trying to discourage Trumpites from voting
>>
>>51188
What? That's completely made up. Bush Jr., McCain, and Romney all got more delegates, and votes in their respective years that they won the nomination.
>>
>>51203
You obviously aren't watching his rallies so how the hell would you know?
>>
>>51203
percentage of votes, sorry
>>
>>51206
>percentage of votes
So not total number of votes? Okay.
>>
>>51175
>the shilling continues

>aljazeera
>>
>>51189
>All of the polls put him way below Cruz and Rubio and the polls suggested Bernie was going to win but it all turned out backwards

What fucking polls were you looking at? Bernie never polled ahead of Clinton nationally and rarely did on a per state basis. And plenty of polls had Trump ahead. There were very few races that the polling was unreliable, it regularly had Trump ahead in the states he eventually won.
>>
>>51207
Yeah, because more people voted in the primary now. What does that matter?
>>
BUILD WALL
>>
>>51175
>Aljazeera.com
[Taquito intensifies] Who could have thought that a Muslim publication would be anti-Trump?
>>
>>51225
>>51209
Al Jazeera didn't publish or conduct this poll
>>
>>51229
Still a shit source bad as Infowars or Breitbart.
>>
>>51233
The poll was from Washington Post and ABC, if you want to look it up and judge its methodology.
>>
>>51234
That is fine all I'm saying is that Aljazeera.com is a shit source.
>>
>>51212
Oh idk, it just totally invalidates your claim. Trump gets more people to vote than ever before, a big win for democracy.
>>
>>51241
Are you fucking retarded?
>>
>>51241
its more balanced than most jew controlled Western media
>>
>>51297
>gets more people to vote
>somehow nets a lower percentage

If anything, it sounds like more people came out to vote against him. He didn't even win a clear majority like most past primary winners.

But in reality, there were just more people in both primaries because things have gotten more polarized and people are more politically involved. I don't see how you can credit Trump with doing all that if he's won a smaller percentage than pretty much any past primary candidate.
>>
>>51303
>Both sides are lying for their own gain
>balanced
lol!
>>
>>51382
You just mad he's going to be POTUS. That's okay, he doesn't ask you to like him just that you vote for him. Where I live it takes 5 minutes tops.
>>
>>51415
I think you're just in denial that most Americans hate him and people arent going to vote for figures they hate.
>>
>>51502
That's not what the primaries tell.
>>
>>51516
He couldn't win a majority of the votes from the party he's running for. Like I said earlier, the past three Republican nominees fared better than he did in the primaries, and only one of them even won the election. And high unfavorability (higher even then Clinton's, despite her high unfavorability, too) is not going to bring independents over.

Seriously, if winning the primary is an indicator of winning the election, how would Hillary not be just as guaranteed the presidency as you think Trump is? A primary isn't measuring the opinion of the entire public.
>>
>>51383
Watch both, determine the truth by actual personal thinking
Or be stupid american, your call.
>>
>>51175
ha!
Citing Al Jazeera for Trump info, for the man who would stand against Muslims! AHahahahah, take those cocks out of your mouth, you're killing me
>>
>>51530
Percentages aren't absolute numbers. If you had 5 candidates before and now 14, of course the percentages will be lower. Fact is, he won most of the states by a landslide. Also, he gets support from former berniefags because they both agree free trade deals are bad.
>>
>>51614
Bernie supporters are above trumps fear/hate mongering and are aware of the crazy shit the Clinton's have done.
>>
>>51616
What fear/hate mongering? And don't cite any left wing media, because we know they're being terribly dishonest.

Bernie isn't going to win the nomination, and many of his supporters would rather have Trump than crooked Shillary.
>>
>>51621
All the illegal immigrants and the fear of losing guns. Him and Hillary are clearly working together to get Bernie out of the picture
>>
>>51624
>All the illegal immigrants
You mean the illegal immigrants who bring in drugs, crime, and some of which are good people? This is simply the truth. He wants people to come in, a lot. But he wants them to come in legally. That's not much to ask. The government isn't just some circus for shits and giggles, if you are in a given nation you are bound to the laws of that nation.

>the fear of losing guns
He wants to protect the second amendment. You know, an amendment to the constitution. How in the fucking hell is this "fear/hate mongering"?
>>
>>51631
He is using the reactions people have to that mongering to herd then into voting for him. In reality there is no need to fear the loss of guns because we have the 2ND amendment. It shouldn't even be an issue and you shouldn't be voting for people based off it. The media created these issues then the political puppets come along to "solve" them. The issues Bernie has talked about are real and of way way higher priority.
>>
>>52104
>In reality there is no need to fear the loss of guns because we have the 2ND amendment.
Indeed. Good thing that all of our lawmakers respect established law and attempt to continue the intents of our founding fathers, instead of advancing their own visions for the country.
>>
>>52106
It's being made into an issue by the media to herd you into voting for trump for fear of losing guns. It's just not a real issue it's created by the media. Nobody wants to get rid of guns and the next elected president is not going to take them all away. Bernie is a bit questionable on assault weapons bit that's it.
>>
>>51631

FYI. first generation immigrants are responsible for less crime than natural born citizens. It is call the "immigrant effect."

it is the second generation immigrants (i.e. natural citizens) that cause more problems than the general population.
>>
>>51206
>percentage of votes, sorry

The guy won Oregon and NJ by less than 80%. He was the only active Republican campaign at that point.

He's fucked.
>>
>>52109
>>52109
>you shouldn't be voting for people based off it
Because Donald Trump is only running to protect the 2nd amendment. Right? Right?!
>Bernie
Found the libcuck.
>>
>>52120
>>52104
There.
>>
>>52117
Legal immigrants perhaps, but not illegal immigrants.
>>
>>52120
I'm a computer scientist and I live partially off the grid. If you think I'm some softy on freedom you are wrong. You can make all the assumptions you want but your just making an ass of yourself.
>>
>>52124
>gets triggered by libcuck
retard confirmed
>>
>>51175
Good. Donald Dumb scares me even more than Shillary.

>Muh wall which will be a colossal waste of tax dollars. Spics will find ways to get around it and you can bet the deportations are gonna get violent.

>Kill the families of terrorists and hates muslims despite the fact that the ones fighting Isis on the front lines are other muslims who are sick of Isis's shit. I'm convinced that this dude is going to drop a nuke on Raqqa and international relations are gonna get ugly.

>Thinks global warming is a hoax

>Anti net neutrality

>Vaccines cause autism

His only saving grace is that Congress might not wanna play ball with some of his crazier proposals.
>>
>>52160
I'm going through Ballotpedia to double check and he gets worse and worse. I may as well sit this election out because if Hilldog sounds better then something is very wrong.

>Anti gay marriage

>Thinks we're "too soft" on crime despite us having the highest incarceration rate in the world

>Dosen't want to raise the debt ceiling so more government shutdowns

>Wants gederal education funding to be cut and left mostly to the states so expect more creationist bullshit in our schools

>Cut taxes for the rich

>Anti abortion
>>
>>52160
>Muh wall which will be a colossal waste of tax dollars
8 billion isn't much

>Spics will find ways to get around it
Spics are going to die trying before they find a way to get past a giant wall

>and hates muslims
He doesn't fucking hate muslims jackass. He wants to put a hault on refugees coming into the country and wants to address radical Islam.

>Thinks global warming is a hoax
China produces more trouble for the environment then we ever do. Stopping our industries from producing pollution won't stop jack shit.

>Anti net neutrality
Ill give you this

>Vaccines cause autism
Source: a fucking shitpost on Twitter

>>52161
>Anti gay marriage
Hes been for the gays almost his entire life, and is supporting them now after the Orlando shooting. Hes a lot more friendly to gays

>Thinks we're "too soft" on crime despite us having the highest incarceration rate in the world
Criminals can get away with a lot of shit nowadays. He already said he wants to look into the legalization on marijuana so hopefully that reduces the crime rate and replaces it with actual offenders

>Dosen't want to raise the debt ceiling so more government shutdowns
If you insist that will happen then sure why not

>Wants gederal education funding to be cut and left mostly to the states so expect more creationist bullshit in our schools
Really, you're pissed of about "muh creashunism" when there are mothers who have to explain to their 6 year old children what a "pimp" is? Our current education system is fucked, absolutely fucked.

>Cut taxes for the rich
Yeah, he also wants to audit the federation and cut down on tax exploits, also encourage corporations to not give work to China
Unlike Bernie Sanders, Trump knows that the rich make up a majority of our economy

>Anti abortion
Who gives a shit? The only time you will ever need an abortion is if you got raped and inseminated.

But hey, vote for Clinton. I mean, what could be better than having all of your guns taken from you?
>>
>>52193
>audit the federation
*fed
God I'm an idiot. You know what I mean
>>
maybe good in long term when Hillary takes the figure head so easy with so much corruption. if exposed might be easy to pull the wool from humanities eyes
>>
>>52124
well told
>>
>>52193
>But hey, vote for Clinton. I mean, what could be better than having all of your guns taken from you?
I mean the US continues to have mass gun deaths happening regularly. Just put more restrictions on guns jesus.
>>
>>52203
The problem is with the people. Particularly the fact we've all been lied to about the meaning of life and how consciousness works. The elite have been misguiding us for centuries in order to maintain the status quo. You can imagine the effect this has on people. The answer is not to take away our rights it is to disclose the truth!
>>
>>51209
>>51225

Funny y'all don't blink a eye when someone posts outrage clickbait from Campusreform.
>>
>>51175
thing is everyone who is an idiot normie right now feels like it´s funny to make fun of trump. it´s the most rebel normie shit to do right now.
they dont care about politics they just wanna say lol hes racist lol stupid hair lol i dont like the guy.
90 percent of everyone who answered is not a party who you should really listen to
>>
>>52251
so? that's literally electoral politics.

and trump is a stupid racist with bad hair. pathetic!
>>
>>52252
low quality bait
>>
>>51175

The republican establishment didn't try their hardest to fuck with trump because he was mean to them, because he hurt their feelings.

Either major political party would nominate a Horse for the senate if they thought there was a chance of winning, they don't give a fuck.

The reason they hated trump was because he would essentially punt the general to the democrats. So it should come to no surprise that the party that predicts the will of the public well enough to control both houses of congress, essentially every state house and governership correctly identified that this guy was an albatross from jump street.
>>
>>51210

Interesting aside, Trump, virtually unique out of all candidates tends to OUTPREFORM his polling, where as most candidates typically underperform.

I like to think it's because people are embarrassed to tell a pollster they're voting for trump.
>>
>>52193

>A lot more friendly to gays

A lot more than who? David Duke?
>>
>>51175

And Trump wasn't going to get past the first debate - oh wait.

You can wave your hands like an idiot, but nobody knows whats going to happen until the final votes are in and they announce the new president.
>>
>>51175
heard today hes next
if in they like it or not
>>
>>51382
Most are coming out to vote against the other 16.
>>
Seems to me that the elite use primaries to remove potential candidates from the public's perception of who can be voted for.
>>
Why is it so rare to hear someone be intellectually honest about not voting for Trump? It's usually something completely false or ignorant like racism or some sort of phobia or fad like global warming. If you're for open borders then yes he wouldn't be a good fit. Canned responses like the lesser evil bit where I can't believe Hillary is the lesser evil. What bizarro world do you come from? Trump doesn't have a track record of death and wrongdoing it's just not a good comparison.
>>
>>52383
The level of attention he get's gotten tells me the elite want a trump vs Hillary vote. So they are either both puppets or they are so sure trump won't won they feel comfortable putting him up against hillary
>>
>>52203
The reason is because of gang wars and suicides, and a VERY small percent of that is rifle based.

And Hillary doesn't just want to "restrict" guns, she wants a full on fucking BAN on them
>>
>>52407

can you source this for us anon. Where did Hillary say she was going to ban guns?
>>
Polls are oversampling Democrats by a large margin. Always look at the demographics of the poll. Very few this election season have sampled accurately, and those that have were always closest to the end result.
>>
>>52408

crickets.wav
>>
>>51203
>>51207
>>51297
>and votes in their respective years that they won the nomination.

umm, no. Trump broke the record for votes received in a GOP primary, there's no need to lie
Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.