[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Terrorism happened in the United Kingdom.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /news/ - Current News

Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 1
File: england.jpg (16 KB, 230x152) Image search: [Google]
england.jpg
16 KB, 230x152
Terrorism happened in the United Kingdom.

Lawmakers were killed.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/680568/Labour-Jo-Cox-shooting-stabbing-EU-referendum-European-Union
>>
1. She was an MP, not a lawmaker, and 2. It wasn't terrorism.

Stupid cunt
>>
>>51024
>>
Breakaway faction is terrorist.
Vote to breakaway is vote to terrorist.
>>
>>51050
EU shill detected
>>
He's mentally ill.

He was shouting and threatening a paki.

Jo Cox MP intervened and tried to talk to him.

He stabbed her.

Passerby tried to get him off her

He pulled out a gun and shot Jo

He ran off and was apprehended by the police

There was no political motive
>>
>>51050
Bongs being tired of paying for Greece is not terrorism
>>
>>51053
Source?
Why would he scream "Britain First" if it wasn't a political motive?
This is definitely gonna influence the referendum.
>>
>>51070
The whole "Britain First" thing is now being questioned.
>>
I believe in illuminati now
>>
>>51070
EU shill detected. That was proven to be a lie made up by the remain traitors and the MP who spread it is getting chewed out on twitter over her lies.
>>
As tragic as it is, I knew this would be exploited as I heard someone was shot. I didn't even know she was a Labour MP until I googled her name, then I was certain when she was not only Labour, but campaigned for the remain side.

It's almost too coincidental. Nearing the referendum, leave has a massive swing of support, chancellor has ruined any credibility with his ill-advised scare-budget due to the remain side losing in almost every poll taken, Jean-Claude Juncker coming over to GB in an unprecedented move after holding crisis talks etc... I wouldn't be surprised if this was state-level shenanigans.
>>
Learn the basics:
>When a muslim does it: Terrorism
>When a white man does it: Lone Wolf
>>
>>51089

Educate yourself:

>non-white-man does anything: poor victim, have some affirmative action and welfare. if people criticize you, they must be -phobic

>white man does anything: kill all cis white men
>>
>>51083
EU shill for reading it in the news?
Get a grip faggot.
>>
>>51089
Are you kidding me? The whole Brexit movement will be blamed on this. It's finished.
>>
>>51091
>EU shill for reading it in the news?

Do you have any critical thinking capability whatsoever or just believe the first thing you hear?
>>
She's a disposable tool used perfectly, Now everyone wanting to leave the EU Will be seen as a potential Murderer. Well played Labour Well played....
>>
>>51090
you sound like a white loser who despite all the white privileges couldn't make it in life and is jealous and looking for excuses
>>
>>51095

Is that all you've got? Gimme some more.
>>
>false flag
>implying anyone's going to change their mind on the referendum because of this
>>
>>51098

The undecided will. People that cannot analyse anything and usually react on blind emotion are going to swing the vote. Just a few days ago the government knew they were up the river and would have to sway the undecided.
>>
>>51093
It's the only detail that was mentioned.
I'm not gonna go full tinfoil-mode whenever I read any political news.
Do you know for sure that he didn't scream it?
Plus I'm still waiting for these sources.
>>
>>51098
Events of these magnitudes can change national opinion in a day.

A viral story of the burning of the Canadian flag basically lost Quebec their independence.
>>
>>51100
>Do you know for sure that he didn't scream it?

Come on. That's like asking, "how do you know there IS NOT a God?!!" You can't prove a negative.

>Plus I'm still waiting for these sources.

On Twitter there's the first eye witness being interviewed by reporters: he claims on camera he did not hear anything of the sort being said here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gOIC74i5Wjk

The Labour MP Maria Eagle subsequently deleted her tweet after it was proven no-one said what was reported. If I could post a screenshot I would
>>
>>51041
This smacks of false flag to me. What business would a mentally unstable wacko who didn't actually shout "BRITAIN FIRST" have in shooting a random politician on the streets?
Either way remain is going to milk this for all its worth. Clearly rigging the vote won't be enough and they know it
>>
>>51102
not him but do you have proof the killer didn't shout it?
>>
>>51102
Three witnesses said he did shout "Britain first" or "Britain First:"
>Clarke Rothwell said that, as the man stabbed Mrs Cox, he shouted: "Britain First, Britain First, Britain First."
>Graeme Howard, 38, who lives in nearby Bond Street, told the Guardian he heard the man shout “Britain first” before the shooting and during the arrest.
>Aamir Tahir, of The Dry Clean Centre, said: (...) "Apparently the guy who did it shouted 'Britain first' and if I had been there I would have tackled him.
I'll admit that last one's a bit dodgy, as it sounds like he's hearing what other people are saying about it, but I think if at least two people are reporting it, it's definitely probable that he did shout it.
>>
>>51103
>This smacks of false flag to me

Yes, this is just too close to an event of this magnitude.

>>51105

Yes, people that were there like the guy in this vid https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gOIC74i5Wjk

Others have also said they heard no such thing.
>>
>>51107
I don't think it matters now. We're all more or less a gang of racist murderers now as far as this is concerned. the remain side arn't going to piss away this opportunity
>>
>>51106

What about the killer's neighbours saying he was never political and had no interest in the referendum. The guy was mentally ill. For all you know he seen a news piece on the TV and decided to kill his local elected politician - it just so happens she was a Labour remain campaigner.
>>
>>51108

This is tragic. A young mother has just been gunned down. But you know what? Even more tragic is you are right on about one thing: people are going to be manipulated by this to vote remain in an unelected, bureaucratic nightmare out of nothing more than emotional trickery.
>>
>>51087
this, be strong and wise, brits
>>
>>51110
it's up to the good guys to make sure enough of the evidence that he didn't shout it reaches the public and clears leave.
>>
>>51112

I understand you, but I feel this is terminal. This is probably the best gift the remain side needed in order to help them (tragic as it is). You have a mother, well liked, doing her job as a newly elected MP, only a year in the job - Labour were haemorrhaging votes to the leave side. What better way to galvanize the fractured Labour vote?

Lets say the guy did shout it - I would ask, so what? The guy isn't representative of anyone voting the leave the EU. I just don't have enough faith in people thinking rationally. Highly emotional events have a habit of doing that - removing rationality.

It is too coincidental.
>>
Interesting Stefan Molyneux video on it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QtDKfd-pEGw
>>
>>51116
>>51110
Politicians deal with wars, they have to make decisions that are knowingly immoral (most of them anyway), I doubt they will hesitate to sacrifice one of the lower ranks for their goal.
>>
>>51109
He was listed as a subscriber on at least one far-right website, and most of his neighbours said he kept to himself. Also, just because he was mentally ill doesn't mean he did it because he was mentally ill. The Orlando geezer was bipolar, but that probably wasn't why he shot up the club. I'm not saying for certain that he did do it because of any political views he has, but I am saying it's a very real possibility from the information we have at the minute.
>>
>>51120
>He was listed as a subscriber on at least one far-right website

Can you cite a source for that?

>Also, just because he was mentally ill doesn't mean he did it because he was mentally ill

Well that is debatable. We don't know what state he was in and what was going through his mind. We do know he had mental illness, therefore, he wasn't 100% stable.
>>
>>51118
this needs to be literally spammed around every news outlet
>>
>>51118

>Stefan @ 9:01
>this Reichstag stuff is fairly common

I genuinely think this is plausible.
>>
>>51105
no proof he didn't scream allah ackbar either
>>
>>51137
No proof that there is no proof that he didn't scream jackshit.
How long are we going to continue with this crap?
>>
>>51121
No one is 100% stable, it doesn't exist. Machines perhaps, but not humans.
>>
>>51140

Stop being pedantic. You know what was implied.
>>
Her one vote is lost.
>>
>>51092
Fortunately most British people aren't as hysterical as you. This is tragic, but it won't change how I vote.
>>
>>51121
It wasn't a website, I misremembered, but he was a subscriber to the Springbok Club
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/people/jo-cox-dead-thomas-mair-suspect-south-africa-apartheid-a7086426.html
(that's the first source I found on it)

To be fair, now I look at it, it was 10 years ago, so not exactly the most up-to-date source, but it's still an interestering piece of information.

I also read another source that says he has two mixed-race half brothers, and neither of them had heard him say anything racist, so I don't know what to believe to be honest. I can't find the source on that one at the minute though.

To be honest, I think if it is found that he was in any way racist for certain, I reckon it'd be more likely an attack because of the Asian/Islamic population of that part of Yorkshire than anything to do with the EU, though I wouldn't count that out.
>>
Vote to leave is terrorism.
>>
pro-Brexit is murder.
>>
The terrorist man.
He is in the Leave camp.
Despicable and cruel murder.
He looks like 52 years old ago.
>>
Vote to leave is to support terrorism.
>>
Vote to leave is as same as murder's opinion.
>>
Remain is Best choise for U.K.
>>
>>51317
>>51320
>>51323
>>51324
>>51329
Samefagging EU shill
>>
>>51041
>some shmuck stabs a low key politician
MUH TERRORISM WHITE MEN SHITLORS KILLING PEOPLE STOP FASCISM WAH
>horrible betrayal of 4000 kids
>>
>>51089
This wasn't a Muslim and it is being described as terrorism. Also, left wing news sources describe the Boston shooter as a "lone wolf" despite the fact that he literally pledged allegiance to the Islamic State.
>>
>>51044
>>51087
>>51094
this is retarded
false flag attacks do exist like the ryazan tower bombings
but this is retarded
>>
>>51041
this MP is my godmother's cousin
>>
>both sides stop campaigning for the final week out of respect
>her birthday was June 22nd
>her funeral will be held then
>all news channels will report on her funeral and remind everyone she was campaigning for remain
>leave can't say anything during that time because "respect"
Pretty checkmate move tbf gg wp no re
>>
1. This screams false flag.

Tough it's hard to imagine the establishment is so illuminati like irl that they would straight up murder someone just for some cheap propaganda. Why not just rig the EU election anyway if you're going that far and have that kind of power?

2. Never ever trust eye "witnesses" and what they say they saw or heard

Ironically witnesses are some of the least reliable evidence known in law. People just make shit up. They misremember things, they manufacture memories, they attribute false sounds and visuals to things they didn't fully experience to please an audience, and sometimes they just outright lie. In recentish example, the Trayvon Martin case was full on bombastic "witness" testimony that we are now near sure was false and contradicted other witness testimony.
>>
>>51045
Shit title by a retard. This title is only sort of shitty.
>>
>>51394
It's such an obvious false flag that you have to be a mongoloid to not see it.
>>
>>51041
i hope david cameron meets with thefamily and doesnt just tweet rip feel better
>>
>>51095
you sound like a white loser who despite all the white privileges couldn't make it in life and is jealous and looking for excuses
>>
>>51433
>2. Never ever trust eye "witnesses" and what they say they saw or heard
agreed, eyewitness an anecdotal accounts are completely unreliable as evidence and treated so in any respectable field unless corroborated by something more controlled. However, they're a powerful rhetorical tool.
>>
>>51634
The guy again stated his right ideology in court.
It is safe to say that this was political terrorism
>>
>>51656
Yeah, even if he didn't say it at the scene, he was subscribed to the Springbok Club, bought books from the the National Alliance, might possibly have rallied with Britain First, and now, and perhaps most damningly, he gave his name as "Death to traitors, freedom for Britain." I think they are trying to upgrade his charge to something under the terrosist legislation. It's also worth noting though that not all acts of terrorism are charged as terrorism. I think the blokes that killed Lee Rigby were only charged with murder and related offences.
>>
>>51658
I also think that even though what he said in court shows he probably was doing it for far-right terrorism, it also makes it quite likely that he has some severe mental illnesses. Whether this is bad enough to qualify as insanity, and would diminish his responsibility in the case would be up to the psychiatrists in the court though.
>>
Them butt frustrated tears of the brexiteers murmuring eu shill as theyre revealed to be overly entitled brats who don't know what they're talking about, they just want other people to suffer more than they do.
>>
You cant just claim he was mentally ill. If this was a muslim there would be cries of terrorism. We need to stop blaming the many for the actions of the few - one man acted alone following his own agenda. Lots of times we see this happen in whart is commonly refered to as terrorism. Small groups or sects form together to carry out their own agenda using the cover of the wider group.

I dont believe that we should be looking at the larger groups but should instead focus on the individual and their immediate surroundings and the events that took place leading up to this event. Saying that someone is mentally ill removes blame. Much in the same way that saying "well they did that because they belong to this group" does.

The far right is a big problem here but so are most 'extreme' political parties' whether they be religious or other wise. Globally the issues we should be tackling are the root causes.

If you look at the concentrated distribution of wealth throughout the west and the rest of the world - youll see that there is a postive correlation between how poor a nation / region is and how extreme its members of the community are prepared to act.

The evidence points to more access to higher eductional materials , not just schooling but open - source leads to people being able to make better rational decisions and to live their lives independently from a doctrine spelt out by the 'masters of mankind' so to speak. So if people are choosing not follow extreme ideas because of better wealth distribution - that should be the focus point.

:) - CS
>>
>>51041
damn she was a cutie
why couldnt they take an ugly one guys?
>>
Good, less jews disposed of.
>>
Good, less kikes got rid of.
>>
>>51675
Terrible bait.
>>
>>51041
I have no sympathy for traitors.
>>
>>51118
Great video, thanks!
Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.