[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
EBT Outage in America
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /news/ - Current News

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: 023975027598273598.jpg (88 KB, 620x386) Image search: [Google]
023975027598273598.jpg
88 KB, 620x386
EBT Cards still have not received their funds for June of 2016

Some people are freaking out
https://youtu.be/bUuuK_FxCs8

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-06-09/ebt-card-outage-8-days-june-and-many-americans-are-still-waiting-food-stamp-money
>>
If this doesn't get fixed in a week, this will cause some fucked up stress. This is actually a big deal.
>>
>>49236
I hope it happens for the rest of forever.
>>
>>49258

nothing like hating everyone who might be struggling.
nothing like hating the working class that lost their jobs when shipping was sent overseas and are looking for something else.
nothing like hating the Americans who go to work but still qualify for assistance.

anon, i hope your mommy stops giving you money and you actually have to do something to earn a living.
>>
>>49261
The people who work to support themselves are the ones that are struggling. Maybe when you have to start getting by with purchasing half-off food that expires in less than a week you'd understand why people get so annoyed seeing others wasting their government money on 24 packs of soda and cigarettes.

>>49236
I had to deal with people going apeshit on me because our store had one day when it wasn't accepting EBT due to some malfunction in the system. Nothing like having some jobless twentysomething calling you a piece of shit because they can't afford to get their Monster energy drinks without foodstamps.
>>
That YouTube video is three years old.
>>
>>49283
Also, faggot op is linking zero hedge.
>>
>>49266
I wouldn't say cigarettes, they could be spending their money better though. Individual ingredients are still relatively cheap.
>>
>>49266
At least where I live you can't buy Cigarettes and alcohol with EBT. Most people that use EBT are either the elderly or the young. The young seem to just be struggling after college, and the elderly probably didn't invest properly. Most of the time that is what it is.

I know a guy who is some down country redneck who spent some time in jail, but actually wants to become a better member of society. He regrets what he did, even if it was a petty crime, and takes care of his family with love and care to his best abilities despite being in a disadvantaged position, and having a child from a relationship pre-jail thrust upon him without his knowledge.

Sometimes people draw a short straw and gotta rely on the government. As for this new story, it isn't I'm quite sure.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.