[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Female bartender beaten in France for serving alcohol during Ramadan
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /news/ - Current News

Thread replies: 90
Thread images: 1
File: 1465486914581.jpg (44 KB, 400x345) Image search: [Google]
1465486914581.jpg
44 KB, 400x345
http://archive.is/a3eh4

A young female bartender has been reportedly beaten at a bar in Nice, France, due to the fact that she was serving alcohol during the holy Muslim month of Ramadan.
"I was all alone in the bar when two passersby stormed in. They pointed at the alcohol bottles at the counter, and one of them told me in Arabic, ‘You should be ashamed of serving alcohol during Ramadan," the woman, a Muslim, told the French Nouvel Obs newspaper.
One of the men then threatened her, saying, “If I was God, I would have you hanged.”

They left, but one of them came back soon afterwards and beat the woman, hitting her on the face and knocking her to the ground.
The assault was caught on a CCTV camera and reported to police.
The victim was left with bruises, and in complete shock.
>>
Muslims are so peaceful
>>
>>48975
And don't forget guys #NotAllMuslims.
Fucking retarded westerners. Open a god damn history book, muslims are not to be trusted.
>>
>>48975
Someone should compile data for the number of Islamic related crime compared to Christian related crime.
>>
For what it's worth, the bar tender woman was Muslim too.
>>
>>48987
>Crusade
>>
>>48988
Because that somehow makes it ok?!
>>
>>48993
No, but it explains why they singled her out. Nice isn't exactly a dry city.
>>
>>48975
THIS enrages you, but not shooting up innocent people in a restaurant in Israel last night?
>>
hahahahahahaha another reason why islam is literally the most degenerate religion in the entire fucking world.

seriously fuck them and their shitty ramadan cancer
>>
>>48989
The crusades were in reaction to islam conquering Christian Lands in Isreal and the moors in spain, also I know nuthen about history so take it as a grain of Salt
>>
>>49033
mudslime detected
>>
>>48975
Is anyone surprised? Really?
>>
>>48989
>Indian Genocide

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muslim_conquests_on_the_Indian_subcontinent#Impact_of_Islam_and_Muslims_in_India

>According to historian Will Durant, "The Islamic conquest of India is probably the bloodiest story in history". By the estimate of Koenraad Elst the population of Indian subcontinent reduced by almost 80 million between 1000 and 1525.
>>
>>49022
JIDF pls go, not one Israelite is innocent
>>
keep those people in their owm country. why are they even outside?
>>
>>48975
>Molestation of women

aren't young boys fair game too?
>>
>>48988
>>48993
>>48998
That does make this story make a lot more sense really.
Again not that it's right.
>>
So it was a muslim committing a crime against another muslim? How odd. It's like cult group turning in on itself and killing itself off.
>>
>>49080
They have been doing that for thousands of years.
>>
>>49099
Dubs show that someone lives in Nice
>>
>>48975
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/06/08/waitress-assaulted-on-french-riviera-for-serving-alcohol-on-firs/
> One of them is known to be an illegal migrant who is a notoriously threatening figure in the district
>>
>>49184
So we shouldn't let in illegals and deport the ones that got in anyway, you dense motherfucker!
>>
>>49071
isnt it right if you're muslim tho? i mean if she is muslim.

unless its ok to serve alcohol to non muslims during ramadan?

or is she just a shitty casual muslim like so many "christians"
>>
>>49205
she said that when she did this(as a waitress too) in her home country before coming to france she served alcool during ramadan and had no problem so thats why she was so shocked
its not right if shes muslim too, its proof that they havent integrated and that some of them want sharia law, and also that freedom of speech and opinion isnt respected and completely out of line with western ideology
>>
>>49208
The thing is, with the influx of shitty immigrants and the natives too riddled with PCness to question them, there are multiple muslim countries that are more liberal than European countries. This is especially true when it comes to the full body veil.
>>
>>49065
Your religion is so peaceful.
>>
>>49184
>One of these men is illegally in the country and known to be an issue/threat.
>So?
Europe ladies and gentlemen.
>>
>>49033
The snake is used as the primary symbol of medicine for the single fact alone of the venom in it, which in turn, is an ouroboros, eating and healing itself. So, yes, drinking poison would be good for you, under the pretense poison heals as well as it harms.
>>
>>49033
>he doesn't know that a glass of wine actually makes you healthier

But why am I surprised that mudslimes are still stuck in the dark ages
>>
>>48975

>be France
>try to bring civilization to savages for a couple hundred years
>fail
>leave the savages to fend for themselves
>build up your own country after two world wars
>become a European powerhouse
>let in said savages into your beautiful country
>let your country degenerate into savagry
>>
I too feel anger and rage (I'm engraged and outraged) that all the severely emotionally stunted guys on earth are using a religion as their rape-book, when not actually using an anti-social rape-book site to lure girls with lies, with fake-faces. I understand: these guys that jointly rape each other's mothers are so severely inadequate, insecure and incompetent that, in order to deny their self-hate, self-contempt and self-disgust, they not only need to verbally assault others with terror, threats, insults and putdowns but also they have to physically assault. Most of these guys, esp in third-world countries, were likely raped from behind by their daddies, by their uncles or by both at the same time and so it's easier for them to deny that their daddies raped them so they blame their mommies; even while they continue the cycle and rape their own sons and mutilate their own daughters' reproductive systems. If you were to see these guys as they raped their sons from behind you would likely see a dazed, glazed look in their eyes as if they weren't even present, exactly the state when their own daddies raped them from behind. The guys who rape anyone--anyone at all--also rape all of us: spiritually, emotionally and therefore physically. Some of the severely mentally deranged guys sometimes rape/assault/traumatize their mommies by lopping off their heads.
I have only what I feel in my heart: but i think they are very dangerous because they are mentally damaged. I choose to think I am a little crazy but they are severely deranged, insane, psychotic. Note, though dangerous too, I think the females are victims of the stockholm syndrome and so they go along with their sons, uncles and husbands because they're terrified they'll be burned, stoned, acid'd or in some other way be made a public forum to a bunch of guys that gang up to rape each other's mothers. If the females don't stone their own mothers, sisters and daughters: They'll be the next acid attack victim, or stoning.
>>
>>49270
Well yeah.
That's the world and all of history.
Are you only just now working this out?
>>
>>49308
>be enslaving each other and people of other races since the beginning of time
>surprised when you are sold into slavery
>>
>>49308
WE
>>
>>49307
To clarify.

>Why is Islam largely the most radicalized ideology on the planet and yet attract so many people?

Every radical sect in the West has been quelled or become moderate moderate-leaning. China is stable high functioning society, Mongolia, North Korea. Europe and places of European interaction are capable of high functioning societies. Africa is the oldest and most resource rich homeland of humanity, even with Western influence it has maintained a retarded stance on society. With the exceptions of some Northern states. The Middle East is only capable of functioning so long as oil dollars are still a thing. Even India where people bathe in a shit river, they are more capable than Africans and Arabs.

To post a question. With all the time humanity has had and all of the resources of the Middle East and Africa. Why are they still shit? They have had more time than anybody, they have more resources and land. Why can't they civilization?
>>
>>49022
>people living on stolen land
>innocent
>>
>>49348
>357
Is this some hot new meme
>>
>>48975

Let's give it 5 years to see how peaceful middle East will be.
>>
>>49322
WUZ
>>
>>48982
Don't drag the west into this yoj fucking prick.
>>
>>48975
Yet you can get your arse kicked for spilling someone's drink. Cunts are cunts. This doesn't represent Muslims in any way. Islam was simply the motive.
>>
>>49033
Found the intellectual!
>>
>>49406

>African

Into the trash your post goes, don't you have some dirt to eat or something?
>>
>>49483
>African scientist

I haven't laughed that hard in a while, thanks Toby
>>
>>49307
>rats

It was actually on humans my camel fucking friend.

Ever wonder why Italians are so long lived?
>>
>>49308
It was actually your ancestors that did the enslaving
>>
>>49406
>mfw monkeys think their opinions matter
>>
>>49513
Shh, I know you're mad that the whites won the game of life, but surely you can try to improve your life instead of whining on 4chan
>>
>>49504
The actual enslaving was done by Africans on Africans, and at least half of the slaves were sold to Muslims.
>>
>>49252
I think he's pointing out that an illegal immigrant is a known problem in a community, yet nobody has done anything about him. And then, hilariously when anon pointed out the stupidity of letting such a man remain in the country after obviously having run ins with local authority, some fucking mudslime apologist faggot says
>so he's an illegal immigrant causing problems for the locals, so what?

Anons not making the link between an illegal and an illegal being a problem, he's just pointing out the extent to which Europe is beginning a sad cuckstate
>>
>>49233
It's actually not because of the venom of the snake that the caduceus is used as a symbol for healthcare. In fact the correct symbol is the rod of asclepius, who is the God of healing and medicine. The caduceus is actually used mistakenly, where people confuse the two similar symbols
>>
>>49406
WE
>>
>>49406
>copying off of diary of a sheboon
Shame
>>
>>50045
Wuz
>>
>>50047
KANGZ
>>
>>48975
It is for the greater good I suppose, the more islam reveals its nature before they gain too many numbers then the more people will get sick of it and vote them away.

This muslim attack in Orlando for example may very well have handed Trump the presidency.
>>
>>49033
How old are you muslishit? Your grandpa drank, your grandma drank and wore skirts above her knee. If you think your muslim land was always in the dark ages go read some history. This is post-1970 law.
Muslime ignorant piece of shit.
>>
>>49065
Look at me! I'm a mudslime teenager asshole that ignores how the sha fucked up my land! I have never seen pictures of my land before 1970! when women and men attend to college in occidental clothes and party like any civilization. Whoa! I'm a disgrace!
>>
>>50180
The time people realize they will already be the majority in the country
>>
>>48975
>You should be ashamed of serving alcohol during Ramadan

Where the fuck do they get off telling non...

>the woman, a Muslim

Oh. Carry on then.
>>
>>49022
>innocent

And Americans are monsters for bombing all those innocent people in Nazi Germany.
>>
>drinking alcohol during the holy month of ramadan is forbidden

>beating up defenseless women is ok

islam lol
>>
Muslims aren't allowed to drink alcohol period. It is pretty fucking strange that a Muslim would be a bartender.

Then again, it's France, and good for her for assimilating -- she's the generation that understands and embraces that other cultures can be different and not evil (I still have trouble thinking of the French in that way).

(btw with respect to Islam on alcohol, as well as homosexuality and a bunch of other stuff, Muhammad says that you can be a sinner, even unrepentant about it, yet still be Muslim, even though the sin itself is antithetical to being Muslim.)
>>
>>49308
the did not offer that shit for free nigger. Africa was damn bear the pinnacle of the slave trade not because day evul whitey but because Africans sold other tribesmen for pennies on the dollar and black skinned people.can work long hours in the sun without getting sunburned or exposure. the cheapest and easiest to maintain obviously is going to be popular.
>>
>>48975
>“If I was God, I would have you hanged.”
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>48982
dude stfu are we talking about a muslim doctor or engineer here ?? no we talking about a human scum so stfu and go back 2 pol
>>
>>48975
Fucking eurocucks, pussy ass faggots allowing their woman to get hit by some insecure goat fuckers, you are slowly becoming a joke for the rest of the world, in my country we got a shitload of inmigrants but they know they r allowed here because we allow it and they respect that fact, else they get deported the fuck out
>>
>Religion of Peace
>>
>>48988

She's serving it to non-Muslims. She's not drinking it. She is not violating any religious law. The fact that you think that she's wrong shows that you don't belong in the west you piece of shit.
>>
>>48975

And this is why you don't hire Muslims. Even if they're nice, they still attract the crazies.
>>
>>52499
At no point did he say that. He just said that the woman was also a Muslim.
>>
>>52501

He implied her culpability you idiot.
>>
>>49054

Wow, didn't realize how fucking barbaric the religion of Islam is. Why are we importing them into our countries again?
>>
>>52504
TL;DR because liberal cucks
>>
>>52513

it seems someone willing to turn america into a police state over fear of a different religion is the biggest cuck of all.
>>
>>52543
A completely rational fear
>>
>>52543
this is bait
>>
>>48982
>And don't forget guys #NotAllMuslims.
The fact that the victim in question was herself a Muslim, #NotAllMuslims is apt.
>>
We need to find out what is going on with the Muslims in this country!

-------------------------------------------
Career and personal consultant:
[email protected]
>>
>>52543
> religion

So "religion" is synonymous with "death cult" now? Interesting.
>>
>>52545
>>52615
Oh shit nigga what are you doin?
>>
>>52713
>Having an honest job is haram
>ISIS leaders having harems of sex slaves is fine
>>
>>52713

Only when it does so to other Muslims (if said law is limited to Muslims) or those of the Book (if said law is shared by those of the Book). As long as she doesn't knowingly serve alcohol to a Muslim (or, depending on Imam, etc, voicing an objection to her boss later, however token, if she sees someone else in the bar serve alcohol to a Muslim), it's fine. It's similar to how usury is technically illegal between Christians, but allowed for Christians to do to Jews and anyone else of other faiths (this was a big deal in many areas in the Middle Ages).
>>
>>48975
in this ITT being a muslim means it's okay if other muslims attack you

we've reached the promised land of multiculturalism and it feels great. I'm going to buy a new car to celebrate
>>
>>55083
>In this in this thread
Fucking summerfags
>>
>>55096
q : ^ )
>>
>>50141
N SHIEET
>>
>>48975
blurring out the bnp.co.uk
>>
nazi>>49033
Hitler didn't drink so I guess he's not bad
Thread replies: 90
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.