[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Jewish sex perverts strike again
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /news/ - Current News

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: 1464941841284.jpg (30 KB, 620x349) Image search: [Google]
1464941841284.jpg
30 KB, 620x349
LENA DUNHAM'S SISTA FROM ANUDDER MITZVAH IS WANTED FOR RAPE

>The former principal of an ultra-Orthodox girls' school in Melbourne, Australia, who fled the country after allegedly sexually abusing her students, could remain in Israel indefinitely with a court ruling she is mentally unfit to face extradition.

>Alleged paedophile Malka Leifer will walk free, her home detention in Israel lifted, after Jerusalem District Court judge Amnon Cohen ordered she undergo psychiatric treatment that could go on for years.

>Leifer, the former principal of the Adass Israel School in Elsternwick, is wanted by Victoria Police on 74 counts of sexual assault and rape involving girls.

>Judge Cohen subsequently ruled Leifer was mentally unfit to face extradition, lifted her home detention and ordered she receive outpatient treatment in a Jerusalem clinic.

OY VEY SHE IS CLEARLY UNFIT

>Another victim of abuse in the Jewish community, who did not want to be named, said the judge's decision was "disgraceful".

>"That the judge gave more weight to the psychological status of the perpetrator than the turmoil and disruption to the lives of those affected only deepens sense of injustice.

>"At the end of the Second World War, people like Eichmann were extradited to Israel to face trials for their crimes, yet Israel is standing in the way of the extradition of a person who is wanted under the most serious of charges. I find this hypocritical at the highest level."

REMEMBER THE 6 GORILLION ISRAEL

>http://www.stuff.co.nz/world/middle-east/80746821/former-australian-principal-accused-of-74-child-sex-charges-walks-free-in-israel

GET IN HERE /NEW/POL/
>>
I'd bone that
>>
>>47913
she only molests females, but go ahead fuck her she will circumcise your dick with her razor filled pussy.
>>
>>47912
Its started, the Feminist dream come true, of ending prison for women.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.