[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
France, Post-Paris, Immigration Attitudes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /news/ - Current News

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: 4a8259427562956.jpg (88 KB, 912x1051) Image search: [Google]
4a8259427562956.jpg
88 KB, 912x1051
The French haven't much changed their attitude RE: immigration since the Paris attacks. This is in contrast to other European countries, such as Poland or the UK, where you saw noticeable changes in policy or public opinion.

In September, immigration of political refugees stood at net +6 favourability in France, now it is at -3. 40% of Frenchmen still say they should be allowed, versus just 20% in the UK.

It is still unclear whether the fingerprints found on the Stade de France assailant match those of a refugee logged in Greece in October.

https://yougov.co.uk/news/2015/11/29/no-hardening-attitudes-refugees-france-post-paris/

>environmental migrants
Ahahaha what the fuck are they?
>>
>>4666
Environmental migrants, economic migrants, political refugees and so on are all the same. Most are the two former looking for welfare from European and western civilizations.
Some disguise the terms as
>looking for a better life
>>
>>4803
>Ooga booga, refugees takin our white gold

>dey got no rights to be here, dey betta go back to dey homeland
>>
>>4827
>>>/pol/
The overwhelming majority of people moving to Europe are non-western males from the age of 17-35(fighting age men).
They go to countries like Greece first, get registered, then throw out their papers and try to get to Germany or Sweden where they get massive benifits.
In Hungary they refuse food and water because it has the red cross on it.

They don't have a "right" to be here because they are not origin to those countries, much less the EU.
>>
>>4835
>The overwhelming majority of people moving to America are European males from the age of 17-35(fighting age men).
>They go to states like New York first, get registered, then throw out their papers and try to get to Illinois or California where they get more freedom to rape and pillage.
In Ohio they refuse food and water because I hear they're Satanic cultists.

>They don't have a "right" to be here because they are not origin to those states, much less America.

Hey, what year is it again?
>>
>>4854
>satanic cultists
>not a bunch of miserable Papists who'd sell their king out because an Italian told them to

You tried at least.
>>
>>4854
I am talking about Europe.
In the US it is much harder to get in because we do have a somewhat better system, and the benifits system is more unilateral.
There is some deviation but most refugees are taken care of by the federal government or non-profits.

I didn't say anything about the increased crime rate that is correlated
(Sweden is now the rape capitol of Europe with 98%? Of the new rapes being commited by immigrant non-western males).

But you can strawman if you wish.
>>
>>4893
>Sweden is now the rape capitol of Europe with 98%?

Can't stop laughing.

But you should really stop posting.
>>
>>4913
From 2003 to 2010 the number of rapes in Sweden have gone from.
Sweden 2235, 2261, 3787, 4208, 4749, 5446, 5937, 5960.
The rate has gone from.25.0,25.2, 41.9, 46.3, 51.8, 59.0, 63.8, 63.5

And now has the highest rape of rate in Europe and trails just behind South Africa.

This was even a problem before mass immigration happened.
According to that report individuals with an immigrant background made up 61% of all rape convictions between 1985 and 1989

More recently
The latest published report that indicates the association between immigrants and rape was published in 2005 and revealed that foreign born individuals were 5.5 times more likely to be charged of rape than individuals born in Sweden to two Swedish parent.

The most recent was a racial report by the Swedish government of police showing that 98% of the recent rapes commited were by immigrant non-western males.

Get the fuck out.
>>
we have millions of niggers already and they are much more of a problem, immigration isn't even the issue anymore
"refugees" go to white countries like Germany and the Netherlands not France
the ones who do are just another drop in the ocean, they can't possibly make France any more of a shithole

at this point let's just accept them maybe we can get that civil war going a bit sooner
>>
>>4854
IT'S 2015 DUDE
THAT'S MY ARGUMENT BRO
>>
>>4936

>The Swedish police record each instance of sexual violence in every case separately, leading to an inflated number of cases compared to other countries.[226][229][233] Sweden also has a comparatively wide definition of rape.[226][227][228] This means that more sexual crimes are registered as rape than in most other countries.[227] For example, in 2005 Sweden reformed its sex crime legislation and made the legal definition of rape much wider,[226][234][235][236] which led to a marked increase in reports.[237][238] Additionally, the Swedish police have improved the handling of rape cases, in an effort to decrease the number of unreported cases.[226][238][239][240] For this reason, large-scale victimisation surveys have been presented by criminologists as a more reliable indicator of rape prevalence.[226][227][228] An EU-wide survey on sexual violence against women, published the European Union Agency for Fundamental Rights (FRA) in 2014, showed Sweden was only third highest, below Denmark and Finland[241]

>According to the FRA study there's a strong correlation between higher levels of gender equality and disclosure of sexual violence.[241] This, and a greater willingness among Swedish women to report rape in relationships,[242] may also explain the relatively high rates of reported rape in Sweden, which has a long-standing tradition of gender equality policy and legislation, as well as an established women's movement,[228] and has been ranked as the number one country in sex equality.[229][243]

Stop. Think before you post.
>>
>>5085
Literally doesn't disprove anything in my post.
The latter came from independent studies and the racial reports still hold true.
The statistics from 1900s are before this still show a disproportionate commited by foreigners, and has only increased as such.
>>
>>5085
Nigger, how lenient is /too/ lenient with the definition of rape?
I can't believe you're making such an argument.
>>
>>5093
Double nigger, the more rapes that go reported, the better. But to say that Sweden is INFINITE RAPE XANADU just because it's more diligent in its reporting is plain retarded.

>>5088
MUH STUDIES
MUH RACIAL REPORTS
Let me guess, the foreigners were also poor? Were they also non-white?
>>
>>4854
>one group of people come to another continent, constantly at war and with no established state dominate and destroy another group of people and make them less than 2% of the population
>this somehow justifies it happening in again in a first world country
Do you jerk off to the Genocide of Europeans?
>>
>>5098
The rapes have quite literally tripled since 2003.
How does a few policy changes in classification even create this.
Absurdity. Absolute madness.
>>
>>5098
>poor people commit rape
Is this what your aiming at?
>>
>>5099
They jerk off to the idea of total humanism but forget there are people lurking under their rainbow-washed version of a human being.
>>
>>5098
>i dont like reality

Regardless of the numerous and varying causes that lead to higher indices of violence and crime among the poor and minority groups, the fact remains that poor people and minority groups are more likely to commit acts of violence and crime.

There is also significant evidence that demonstrates individuals find fewer moral barriers when being violent towards people of "different groups", supporting both the prevalence of foreigners committing crime at a higher rate than the indigenous peoples and also the racism you are now crying about.

tl;dr--im sorry facts hurt your butt, welcome to reality
>>
>>5493
>Sure poor people and minorities are more likely to commit crimes! That's why they need to stay over there while we're over here!

Yep, uh huh, whatever. Have you ever considered what made them poor? That is, who? Have you ever considered that, right now, poor *white* people are also committing crimes and being poor, and you don't give one shit, and that's because they're white and they're already here?

>Get rid of the brown people
is all I'm getting from your post. I'm surprised you have the mental faculties to read at all.
>>
>>5499
I'm not that anon but.

Even in comparable socio-economic situations whites commit less crime than other races.
See Appalachia, poorest, whitest place in the nation.
This wasn't about whites or non-whites or race; it was about immigrant non-western males.

The reason Europeans or white americans complain about minority crime is because it is DISPROPORTIONATELY high even in comparable economic situations.
We're talking about 13% of the population being responsible for 50% of the murders in the US.
That's a LOT.
>hurr durr ur dumb
Says the bleating calf who can cry no more than >Das raycis
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.