[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
MYSTERY OF A PERFECTLY PRESERVED GIRL DEAD 145 YEARS AGO
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /news/ - Current News

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: miranda.jpg (212 KB, 634x845) Image search: [Google]
miranda.jpg
212 KB, 634x845
http://plugnstay.com/mystery-of-a-perfectly-preserved-girl-dead-145-years-ago/
If someone told you there was a three years old blonde girl holding a rose lying in a coffin, you would probably think it’s a sad story. What if they told you this girl has been dead for 145 years?
>>
What the fuck are you talking about?
>>
>>46529
It's the intro paragraph from the website
>>
>>46504
That sounds pretty awesome, actually. Nice find yo.
>>
>>46504
When does it become acceptable to haul someone out the ground? If I went to the cemetery and started hauling corpses out the ground to find an interesting one people would be vexed.
>>
>>46659
This was under a house on a field that's a former cemetery. They moved the corpses in the 1920s to make room for houses but this one was forgotten. When they digged to renovate the place, they found the grave
>>
>>46504
well let's fuck with it and see if we can't break the combo

>and this ring is where this mighty tree we just cut down survived another forest fire...
>>
No pictures of the girl? What a great article.
>>
Wait, so the city just said "fuck you, it's your dead kid now"?
>>
>>46504
mummification you dolts
>>
I believe this is how 'Poltergeist' began/.
>>
that must be the least informative picture ever
>>
>>46660
Was it forgotten tho, they could he been like
>Fuckthatshit.jpg
>Fuckingmajic.gif
>>
>>46737
But it's not mummification you retard,
Read the article
>>
>>46529
Wow maybe read the fucking link. Why would you even bother wasting 2 minutes opening the thread which you clearly knew the subject of, just to shitpost? Are you really this retarded?
>>
That story reminds me of that one young girl laid to rest in the Capuchin Catacombs of Palermo in 1920.
https://youtu.be/jrbbOCuDJCE
>>
>>46504
Any pics? I wanna see her
>>
>>46504
rofl, they broke the seal and the girl instantly started rotting. what a pathetic group of people
>>
>>46504
>not taking the money
>not getting a death certificate
>letting an amazing body rot
>fucking naming the body
>>
>>46961
>http://plugnstay.com/mystery-of-a-perfectly-preserved-girl-dead-145-years-ago/

c-cool
>>
>>46881
>Why would you even bother wasting 2 minutes opening the thread

u on dat dialup mang?
>>
>>46504
That's completely normal. I thought she was still alive. There is even a lady who was preserved by ice.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.