[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Walmart Theft Suspect Told Cops She Was "Too Lazy"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /news/ - Current News

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1
File: 1442453690328.jpg (55 KB, 350x438) Image search: [Google]
1442453690328.jpg
55 KB, 350x438
A Walmart shopper arrested Saturday night for stealing a sex toy, lubricant, and a “vibrating penis ring” told police that she was “too lazy” to pay for the items, which she had stashed in her purse.

Therasa Prine, 25, was collared after exiting a Walmart in St. Petersburg, according to an arrest affidavit.

While Prine paid for some items, she allegedly sought to boost other goods, including a Trojan Ultra Touch personal massager, K-Y Intense Arousal Gel, and a LifeStyles vibrating ring.

In addition to a shoplifting count, Prine is facing narcotics charges since cops found marijuana and the painkiller Dilaudid in her purse.

Prine, pictured above, bonded out of jail Sunday after posting $4250.
Prine’s rap sheet includes collars for grand theft, domestic battery, marijuana possession, resisting arrest, morphine possession, driving with a suspended or revoked license, and possession of drug paraphernalia.

http://thesmokinggun.com/buster/florida/walmart-thief-too-lazy-648392
>>
>>45384
>Florida
Every fuckin time
>>
>>45384
We Trump state
>>
>>45384
she'd probably be pretty cute if she got her act together.
>>
>>45384
So the Walmarts in my uptight state won't sell magazines with lingerie/swim suit pics in them, like Maxim, but down in Florida they selling cock rings and vibrators? And not even behind the counter, but out where shoplifters can just snatch them up? That don't seem right...
>>
>>45447
Make Florida great again (^:
>>
>>45450
>Floridian
>Cute
>>
Meth. a hell of a drug
>>
walmart sells vibrators & cock rings now?

WTF??!! where do they keep them?

good Lord, the earth needs to be cleansed with fire....
>>
Something seems fake about this story. WalMart won't even sell music CDs with explicit lyrics, yet somehow they sell sex toys, according to this?
>>
>>45662
What stated do you live in where this is a thing?
>>
Where I live Walmarts have bullet vibrators/vibe rings & lube where the pads/tampons are.
>>
>>45649
>>45662
Search their website if you don't believe they sell Trojan vibrators.
>>
what the fuck is a cockring and where can I get one?
>>
>>45940
It's ring to put on your cock.
>>
>>45940
You marry your cock with it. It's only available in states that have legalized cock-marriage.
>>
typical lazy white trash
>>
>>45384
Slow news day?
>>
>>45940
It's for clitoris stimulation. Some vibrate.
>>
>>46055
How exactly do you think a ring fits around a cock, how are the balls involved in the scenario in your mind?
>>
>>46056
Why would you ever put a ring around your balls and cock. That sounds like trap shit.

I know some people get a tight one to control the blood flow. Otherwise it's like he said before, it clips on like a bracelet and is used for extra stimulation.
>>
>I'd rather pay a fine, go to jail, and post bond than walk up to the store clerk to pay <$10.00 for my shit.

White people. Not even once.
>>
>>45444
DEM SLUTS IN FLORIDA
>>
>>47211
nigger plz
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.