[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Navy SEALs
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /news/ - Current News

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 0
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/checkpoint/wp/2016/05/12/three-deaths-linked-to-recent-navy-seal-training-classes/

The beginning of the end of the greatest fighting force in the world...
>>
>>44276
what they don't tell you is a lot of the SEALs get help from extradimensional sources, i.e. ghosts. so it's a win-win
>>
>>44278
What I really meant was that the hyper sensitive liberal media will get a hold of this and demand a change to the program that has produced the most effective soldiers in history. Men understand the risks when they sign up to go to BUD/s...
>>
>>44279
I'd draw attention less to the risks, that's well understood by all parties, but rather the care post training of those who drop out.
Mental health is a major issue regardless of who you are, which this article states quite bluntly.
>>
If the liberal media tried to bend SEAL training I'm pretty sure nothing would happen. I mean the military shifts it's general rules like women fitness requirements to please the public but I'm sure SEALs are off limits
>>
>>44287
weak faggots were eliminated
>>
>>44464
survival of the fittest
>>
>>44276
How does that have an impact on the SAS?
>>
>>44276
>SEALs
>greatest fighting force in the world

Anon, just because they can't stop making books and movies about themselves doesn't mean they're better than any other SOF.
>>
>>44637
This is a burger you're speaking too
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 0

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.