[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Woman who called for the “death of all white cops” has charges
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /news/ - Current News

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: threat7n-1-web[1].jpg (24 KB, 400x533) Image search: [Google]
threat7n-1-web[1].jpg
24 KB, 400x533
> An Atlanta-area woman who called for black people to “rise up and shoot every white cop” apologized for her Facebook post Friday.

>Prosecutors charged Ebony Dickens with terroristic threats and inciting a riot after they said she wrote, “I condone black on white killings. Hell they condone crimes against us,” and “death to all white cops nationwide” under her Facebook name Tiffany Milan last April.

>Yet they dropped the rap in exchange for her offering of remorse while surrounded by law enforcement officials at a news conference Friday, WSB-TV reported.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/georgia-woman-called-death-white-cops-apologizes-article-1.2628073
>>
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/grade-point/wp/2015/09/17/former-ole-miss-student-sentenced-to-six-months-for-putting-noose-around-statue/

>Graeme Phillip Harris was sentenced Thursday to six months in federal prison and a year of supervised release for helping to hang a noose around the neck of a statue of the University of Mississippi’s first black student.

"justice"
>>
Apples and oranges: the thread
>>
>Ebony Dickens
>>
>>43808
https://www.google.com/#safe=off&q=apples+and+oranges

>(of two people or things) irreconcilably or fundamentally different.

e.g., whites and blacks.
>>
>ebony
>ebony
>ebony
>ebony
>>
>>43804
look at her photo. looks like a monkey or a neanderthal..
>>
what is the difference between the woman and hitler?

Hitler was a respectable man
>>
>>43805
Dummy should learn the difference between free speech and trespassing.
>>
>>44010
Trespassing? If anything what he did amounted to vandalism.

In his defense he should have declared innocence by insisting that he was only trying to "start a conversation". Works for blacks.
>>
>>43804
classic southern inbred nigger
>>
>>43804
>Ebony Dickens

What will diversity result in, Alex?

The Dickening Begins.
>>
>>43804
"Ebony dickens"
Black dick

Also pussy pass
>>
I'm White and I 90% of Officers.
Contrary to what the 10% of Good Officers believe, 90% are not "good cops just doing their job".
Most officers are Machiavellian Narcissistic Psychopaths drunk on power... especially in large cities.
LAPD, CPD and NYPD are corrupt.
Police are trained to be suspicious of the public, and to dehumanize people are disregard their rights, pretending it's in the name of safety.
In reality, it's in the name of applying for to fluff their statistics to maintain funding and demand more of it... while keeping the generalization polarized and afraid of them, making them easy to exploit.
We're in a Police State for sure.
>>
>>43804
What is it with black people and having different names on Facebook?
>>
>>44027
Yeah but he didn't, so the charge is valid. Honestly, vandalism is pretty rampant around schools and colleges so I'm glad that he got a heavy charge.
>>
>>44063
Not just blacks, a lot of kids do it so that they can post whatever they want on social media without worrying about anyone like employers finding it.

I just think it's hilarious that her fake internet name is more believable than her real name.
>>
>>43804
Sounds like an uppity nigger who needs to learn her place. President Trump needs to make them slaves again.
>>
even if she is a retard: ebony is a pretty neat idea for a black childsname
>>
>>44717
and ivory for white kid
>>
>Ebony Dickens
Well people, we did it. We finally found something that tops "Double Mint" Dave
>>
>>44039
Infowars.com is that way son
------------------------>
GTFO with your NWO babble bullshit
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.