[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fort McMurray Fire
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /news/ - Current News

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
Fort McMurray Alberta Canada is on fire and these two morons need a brain.

Video of fire here:
http://globalnews.ca/news/2679330/fort-mcmurray-wildfire-map-of-neighbourhoods-affected/?sf25636196=1
>>
>>42567
under-reported story, thanks for posting OP
>>
Your welcome. Fires are all over the place in my location and way out of control
>>
Meanwhile, the NDP just cut the wildfire budget from 500 million to 86 million.
>>
>>42615

humans are absolute shit at putting out wildfires, wouldn't have made a difference.
>>
Meanwhile my shit town has a boner for helping out the Attawapiskat evacuees while not giving a shit about the 88,000 people that lost everything.
>>
>>42615
My cousin is a firefighter in Red Lake Ontario and he was just sent out west
>>
>>42634
>humans are absolute shit at putting out wildfires
It's not about putting it out it's about containing it. They need man power to dig ditches and make fire blocks, remove all fuel around the fire and let it burn out
>>
Let that disgusting, filth-ridden shit hole burn to ash.
>>
This'll just help clean up the town; disorganized, uninsured crack-heads will now move on to other cities while the brave citizens of Fort Mac will stay and rebuild the town stronger and better...

I can't wait to take the midnight train in downtown YYC tonight and witness 10 times the usual numbers of beggars and bums... Straight outta Fort Mac!!
>>
>>42716
I don't think you understand the scale of this fire or the perfect storm of conditions that led to it.

We're experienced at fighting forest fires in Canada. We do it a lot. We're well organized.

The experts have basically admitting right now that there's shit all we can do, and shit all we would have ever been able to do.

The only thing that will stop it now is a change in weather.
>>
>>42808
this
I live in southern alberta and am considering going up north to help
>>
>>42567
Don't worry op people like those are just looking to be shitty trolls. What we really need is some really heavy rain pours province wide to not only help put out the fires but to also help prevent them from spreading further.
>>
>>42774
Agreed
I'm hoping the oil fields catch fire and we see some real shit.
>>
Funny how comments here consider the fire in Ft. Mac as karma, considering the oil they produce is being used by the very people that wish harm to these workers.

They're working in the oil sands to support your 1st world lifestyle, because YOU USE SO MUCH FUCKING ENERGY!
>>
That guy got his karma
http://www.damnpic.net/images/2016/05/07/1.jpg
>>
>>42853
i like this mental image
>big fat baby
>mother spoons another mouthful of food in
>"jesus your a big fat baby, you know that baby"
>spoons another mouthful of good in
>>
>>43074
>"NOW THE FRIDGE IS EMPTY, WE ARE GONNA STARVE, oh my god you fat baby, youve doomed us all!"
>>
>>42823
I live in northern alberta and I'm gonna be putting together an emergency kit for me and the wife this weekemd
>>
Fort McMuarry...

Where Taylor Swift lives.

I guess Karma for ruining Elliot Rodger life and making him go on shooting spree?
>>
>>42567
If they put it out, and let the remnants of the fire fall to the ground, it just sets up a new fire.

They need to burn that in a controlable way to make sure big fires don't get caused.
>Caused by humans
>Not about climate
>Environment
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.