[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Canadian hostage doesn't make it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /news/ - Current News

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 1
File: 1461851435860.jpg (61 KB, 780x439) Image search: [Google]
1461851435860.jpg
61 KB, 780x439
http://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/apr/25/canadian-hostage-beheaded-by-islamist-militants-in-philippines
>>
>>41347
>Even being surprised that the members of a violent death cult murder innocent people
>>
didnt their gook pres candidate fantasize about raping a murdered white nun
>>
>Le weed man says Candada doesn't pay ransoms
>Ransom expires, hostage executed
>Le weed man is 'outraged' at the 'cold-blooded murder'
>>
>>41755
No one fucking pays ransoms or should because that encourages them to kidnap even more people.

on winning answer to that dilemma.
>>
>>41861
>if you kill your enemies, they win
>if you save your guys, you lose

Oh Canada...
>>
>>41347

GOOD LUCK CANADA!

>no seriously have fun die like rats you are.

http://uatoday.tv/news/reuters-top-ukraine-tv-host-protests-work-ban-with-hunger-strike-638772.html
>>
>>41861
or use the Russian method,

find the family of the jihadi's, take them hostage
>>
>>41918
Imagine the surprise when Rasheed turns on the TV to see some gopniks holding a knife in front of his families throats.
>>
>>41918
One must occasionally give russian viciousness due credit.
>>
>>41403
?
Not Canada, what country are you thinking of?
>>
>>41868
Unfortunately it's not just Canada, but every major Western nation aswell.

What's the alternative?
What would you have them do?
>>
>>41977
>>41868

>implying he actually has a better idea

People just like to complain and talk down to feel better about themselves, anon.

It's vey common on a website with lots of ego-hungrey losers.

Just take a look at this goof:
>>41888

Better get used to it, odds are you're not much different.
>>
How the fuck did I get to /news/

Anyway, the only thing that will be upset me about his response is if he took time to make sure everyone knows how peaceful Islam is. I saw his speech at the gym but didn't listen to it.
>>
>>41975
He's thinking of the Philippines I believe
>>
>>41347
>failipenis
Wasn't it a catholic country?
>>
>>41979
>How the fuck did I get to /news/
me too
>>
They need to be kept alive and water board so they can think about what they've done
>>
>be Canadian
>country cucks you
>>
>>41347
I voted this guy in. I regret it all the time.
>>
Paying would be the worst mistake. Now the only thing left is to catch and punish the criminals.
>>
>>42010
Good lord please be bait.

Were you suckered in by his promise of dude weed lmao? Which he then backtracked on.
>>
>Blatant trolling and racism is not permitted.

Is that why OP is posting fake /pol/ quote?
Keep the /pol/ shit on /pol/. Thanks.
>>
>>41347
So, what did the guy who got beheaded win?
>>
>>43009
Where the fuck did /pol/ even come into this? I swear you people are obsessed with /pol/.
>>
>>43034
OP's pic is from /pol/.
>>
>>43040
Isn't that Canada's president?
>>
>>43043
Prime Minister. But that quote is fake and has been spammed by /pol/ to the point that even people on social media are using it now.
>>
>>43009
>>43045
Everyone knows the quote is fake you fucking moron. You're so autistic you can't recognize humor?
>>
>>43063
>Everyone knows the quote is fake you fucking moron.

No, actually, they don't. I've seen "respected" political pundits genuinely use it.
>>
>>43066
>citation needed
>>
>>43045
And that point is completely irrelevant to the news piece and you are just trying to derail the thread.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.