[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dr. Drew is leaving Loveline
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /news/ - Current News

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 0
Dr. Drew is leaving Loveline.

here's the link:

http://kroq.cbslocal.com/2016/04/21/dr-drew-resigns-from-loveline-after-hosting-for-30-years/
>>
good. he was always against youth sex
>>
>>40657
Always an interesting show. When I was 18-20 and working a late night pizza delivery job I would listen to him all the time. Some nights he was really a jerk to the callers, telling them they were fucking up, that they were wasting time calling if they didn't take his advice.

Other nights he was a genuine help to people. Some 19 year old kid with confidence issues literally opened up and sounded like an entirely new person after a few minutes.

And who doesn't like to talk about some form of sex?
>>
i didn't always agree with him, but i liked him.

he had no business telling kids they couldn't have sex, but he did spread the word about hpv and Gardasil.
>>
>>40722
>literally
can we just agree to stop using this word?
>>
>>40657
It was a very different show 20 or 30 years ago than what is sanitized for the modern audience today.
>>
>>40735
How about we only use it correctly.
>>
>>40735
I'm with you, but I think it's too late. I hear it twenty times a day when it's really only appropriate maybe every twenty days. Fuckin' stupid kids...
>>
>>40657
I remember a kid called in to show off his farting abilities. He would suck air in his ass and rip for as long as half a min. I was in 7th grade and thought it was the most amazing thing ever.
>>
>>40722
>literally opened up
I think you mean figuratively.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 0

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.