[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
BIASED NEWS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /news/ - Current News

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 54464.jpg (439 KB, 705x1024) Image search: [Google]
54464.jpg
439 KB, 705x1024
Even though few Britons have been given sufficient information on whether or not it's a good idea,
the UK is currently preparing to vote on leaving the European Union.

The BBC coverage of the proceedings of this event have been typically one sided. It's quite clear that the BBC
has chosen the "stay in" side of the debate and, just like on many previous occasions, they are subconsciously
conditioning the public so that they agree with their choice.

While the BSIE campaign has received masses of coverage and positive imagery in its representation,
the Leave campaign has received little more than cursory existential acknowledgement.

The BBC has a long history of taking sides in political upheaval and portraying populist imagery to the public in order to
accrue better ratings and to appeal to the most affluent members of society.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-34505076
>>
Trump's prediction came true!
>>
>>38613
The BBC truly needs abolishing and all members responsible for any bias and thus breaking the charter, should be jailed.
>>
Protip: BBC is fine for anything not England related. Ignore it for stuff that is.
>>
>>38897
The BBC has zero value outside BBC Radio 4 and I wouldn't trust them even if they started printing Daily Stormer articles verbatim.
>>
>>38952
>The BBC has zero value

Fixed that for you.
>>
>>38897
>goes to popular gunshow
>points guns at people, generally being and assholes and unsafe
>constantly tries to guilt people that have an ar15 at their booth that they caused the shootings in America
>"omg I got kicked out because THEY can't face the truth !!!"

BBC is trash
>>
>>38613

the middle one is retarded

the BBC didnt design either of those posters - its Leave's fault for making a shitty and unclear flag.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.