[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Curry house chef ‘prepared food after wiping his bottom with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /news/ - Current News

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: ad_202889480.jpg (422 KB, 1034x1550) Image search: [Google]
ad_202889480.jpg
422 KB, 1034x1550
A chef prepared food after wiping his bottom with his bare hands – and hygiene inspectors found ‘brown fingerprints’ in the kitchen.

Mahbub Chowdhury, 46, had an empty bottle in his kitchen which inspectors discovered was covered in faecal matter.

He said he filled the bottle with water from the kitchen taps and used it to clean his bottom after visiting the toilet – and did not use toilet paper for ‘cultural reasons’.

Chowdhury then prepared dishes including meat and fish curries at his Yeahya Flavour of Asia in Swindon, Wilts.

He pleaded guilty to ten allegations of breaching food and hygiene regulations at Swindon Magistrates Court and will be sentenced later.

Prosecuting, Rosie Heath said health officers visited his business on May 5 last year and found ‘very poor standards of hygiene’.

She said: ‘In the kitchen under the double sinks [they] found an empty plastic milk bottle which was extremely dirty and was covered with brown fingerprints.

‘When asked, Mr Chowdhury explained he filled the bottle with water from the kitchen taps and used it to clean his bottom after visiting the toilet.

‘He did not use toilet paper for cultural reasons. Inspectors concluded the brown finger prints was fecal matter.’

Defending Mark Glendenning said the milk bottle was never assessed and the marks ‘could have been spices’.

http://metro.co.uk/2016/04/13/curry-house-chef-prepared-food-after-wiping-his-bottom-with-his-bare-hands-5814745/
>>
Designated spices.
>>
Fucking disgusting.
Not very newsworthy, epic stale memes aside.
>>
>>38572
I know the reasons why we shouldn't, but it'd be nice to ask a defender to put his life where his mouth is and have this guy cook a few meals for him.

Spice weasel anyone?
>>
filthy muslim paki
>>
This is just disgusting. We should have the 48 hour rule OFF so that outrageous news can ALWAYS be bumped when necessary.
>>
Pls don't drag Hinduism in this. First of all, the offender is not a Hindu. Second, the normal practice in India is to wash your bottom with water and then wash your hands with some soap or detergent. Just because some idiot (who between is not a Hindu) does not maintain personal hygiene, it does not become a cultural phenomena. And as far as hygiene goes, washing your rear is always more hygienic than wiping. Imagine you have some chocolate stuck to your face. What would feel more fresh and hygienic, washing your face or wiping it.
>>
>>38642
whoa, whats up with this red*it tier response?

poo in loo mate
poo in loo.
>>
>>38642
1. Fuck your religion
2. Fuck all religions
3. Fuck off
>>
>>38642
you filthy ugly nigger hindoo
>>
>>38570

I do'nt want this guy making my food but maybe he is on to something here (same with the euros and their bathroom ass fountains).

I over wiped my ass today and my butthole is raw as fuck. If i could just flush the shit out of with water I'd never have to deal with a over-wiped asshole again.
>>
>>38656
Christianity a best.
>>
>>38668
get a bidet, welcome to the future
>>
>>38642
Let me explain you something to you, Pajeet.

First of all let's take for granted that religion, especially in India (but also in western countries like Italy, Spain and some U.S. states) dictates a lot of people habits.

India has a lot of issues when it comes to personal hygiene.

Hinduism is the main religion in India.

Inspectors says that he did this felony because of "cultural reasons".

Now even if he's not Hindu (probably he is in a non-strict way like the majority of christians) this hygene problem is a transposition of a cultural issue that spwaned, probably, due to religion.

So yes, the problem is that he is a Hindu currynigger that wasn't aware that in the West we actually have hygienic standards.
>>
>>38668
Eat healthier, drink more water.
>>
>>38570
How is this news?
>>
>>38672
*a shit
>>
>>38605
>Indian
>>
>>38570

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CoXdN7XE4RY
>>
>>38905

kikes love making fun of poop in their funny movies
they are literally obsessed by it
that's also why they put the "dung" in the Bible so many times
>>
>>38605
Tfw retards
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.