[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Call Colorado GOP Chairman moar?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /news/ - Current News

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: Cruz is a Trojan Whore.jpg (177 KB, 1023x640) Image search: [Google]
Cruz is a Trojan Whore.jpg
177 KB, 1023x640
http://therightscoop.com/colorado-gop-chairman-is-getting-death-threats-from-trump-supporters-3000-phone-calls/
>>
>>38563
Fuck off alt-right scum
>>
>>38563
I just have to know, why do you think Cruz is the trap? I think antisemitism is stupid but ffs, if you buy that bullshit, then who would really be controlled by jews?:

http://www.jta.org/2016/04/13/news-opinion/politics/donald-trump-was-fully-supportive-of-her-jewish-conversion-daughter-ivanka-says
>>
>>38565
>>38580

Are these the paid Cruz shills I keep hearing about?

They suck. I wouldn't pay them nothin'.

Fuck, these two bozos are probably doing it "pro bono" anyway. MOST shills are unpaid idiots.

Whoever's paying these two idiots should ask for their money back.
>>
>>38658
It's better to be a paid shill than an unwitting TrumpCo marketing drone like yourself.
>>
>>38659
>It's better to be a paid shill than an unwitting TrumpCo marketing drone like yourself.

Yeah, sure it is. For a little while.

Eventually though, you cease to be useful and then your bosses slit your throats with relish because that was always their endgame all along.

They want to kill you anyway, but if they can pay you fiat currency to do a job for them first to grease the skids, WELL HELL'S BELLS!

I doubt very much whether this country is going to hold together long enough for your vote to be changed over to Hillary anyway, bub, if you want to know the truth of the matter.

You might even end up outliving me, but I guarantee you'll regret it. Me they'll be hunting down and trying to kill quick.

You guys, they'll just have captive. They're gonna take their sweet, sweet time with you guys.

It's gonna be ghastly.
>>
>>38659
>>38661

How are Trump and Cruz actually any different? Where do the two differ on key issues?

>inb4 outsider, speaks what he thinks, "establishment," etc.

Neither of you have done anything but lob insults at the other based on the idea that not liking Trump/Cruz makes someone drone/shill.
>>
>>38664
I will probably end up voting for Hillary out of nothing more than pure spite for /pol/ to be frightfully honest.
>>
>>38666
>voting for Hillary out of spite when you can just feel the bern
>>
>>38658
My question is legitimate. How is Trump not controlled by jews in the antisemite universe when he was 'fully supportive' of his daughter marrying one.

I have no horse in your horse races. Or are you people incapable noting the irony of claiming one is controlled by jews while the other is marrying them into his family?
>>
>>38666
See the thing with a President Trump is that no one is going to cut him a break. He messes up? Everyone is gonna shriek bloody murder. He proposes something? No one will support him. No one will defend him. The entire system will unite to prevent him from doing anything he wants.

But a President Hillary? She has decades of public service littered with shady shit, corruption, and sometimes actual skeletons. And there is an entire establishment already set up to cover her ass, make excuses for her, and intimidate or attack her detractors into silence. Go on and ask Monica and the other women Bill fiddled with how that goes.

I find a castrated blow-hard that won't be able to get a single thing he promised done a lot less frightening than what Clinton will bring.
>>
>>38836

This is absurd. It is a lot of conjecture based off of assumptions.

>no one is going to cut the pres Trump a break.
you really think that republicans in congress would not work with him to acheive any overlaping goals?

>no one will defend him
like how "no one" is defending him now? He even made up with Megyn Kelly from Fox News and Chris Christie is riding his dick pretty hard.
Not to mention, politicans aren't dumb, if they see someone with power or popularity, their goal is to ride that person's dick until they what they want (see above with Chris Christie).

>Clinton Round 2
>tons of shady things and so on.
first this makes the assumption trump hasn't done anything shady in the business world or dealt with politicans in any sort of shady manner, which isn't true. so we are making a false difference between the two.
>attack her detractors into silence
has trump not done the same thing? he seems pretty good at knocking people down.

I don't really care about either of these two but your argument seems to be based on ultra biased assumptions rather than actual facts about these two dickheads.

How do Trump and Clinton really differ? What are their key differences and how will these things actually change the US or your individual world? What are their actual histories? Trump being a good person and Clinton being evil is probably not the best way to characterize their past. I'd imagine they have both done some terrible shit to people as they moved their way up the ladder and they have done some amazing things as well.

Not to mention Clinton is a former young republican and Trump is a former democratic party supporter. Neither one fall into a nice little box. However, maybe their current stances on (important) issues might be the best way of looking at them.

It seems these presidential elections aren't about issues its about how we "feel" about someone and what team they are from, instead of what is actually important.
>>
>>38666
If you want to vote for Hillary, just vote electronically, and your vote will be changed over automatically.

You can even vote Trump and still vote for Hillary this way. It's fun!
>>
>>38851
Innocent until proven guilty, fag
>>
>>38851
>It seems these presidential elections aren't about issues its about how we "feel" about someone and what team they are from, instead of what is actually important.
Are you not entertained? That's what happens when you have a media mogul running on a nationalist-populist platform leading the black sheep on the Senate and Governor Goodheart, having vanquished the other chosen party nominees who were told in advance 'it's their time'. On the other side you have a pseudo-technocratic authoritarian who thinks leadership is her birthright, tied with the closest thing this country has seen to Eugene Debs since the House UnAmerican Activities Committee last convened.

Oh and don't mind the /pol/lacks, more than half of them don't seem to understand the difference between the party primaries and the general election.
>>
>>38930

this response has proven you are retarded.

what were you even trying to say?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.