[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Zika
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /news/ - Current News

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: zika map.jpg (373 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
zika map.jpg
373 KB, 1600x900
http://www.voanews.com/content/us-officials-zika-warning-scarier-than-thought/3280253.html

Health agencies are asking for 1.9 billion to fight Zika in the Americas citing hundreds of thousands of potential cases in Puerto Rico alone, the onset of mosquito season (not to mention the Olympics), and new, troubling findings on the nature of the virus.
>>
gas the mosquitos!! bug war now!!!!
>>
>>38314
It'd be my first bug war, huh...
>>
>>38311
>Olympics

we have to hit the socials and ask our favourite athletes not to go
>>
>>38311
Old news.
>>
>>38311
Now how high does the Trump wall need to be to halt Zika at Mexico?
>>
>>38379
Chillax, hot-headed.

There was a big press conference on it the other day. The programs haven't been funded yet, so they're pulling what they need from Ebola, etc.

If you read the article you would also see that there are new symptoms and that the mosquitoes that carry the virus have a significant larger range than previously thought.

Why aren't you off in other threads saging the months old "articles" (on isis, nationalism, etc.) from the same blog as a source?
>>
>>38311
Good. I want Zika-Chan to succeed where Ebola didn't. Fuck humanity.
>>
>>38314
This is the US Government here.

>War on Drugs.
>War on Terror.
>War on Poverty.

You see where I'm going with this. Stop advocating the bug takeover.
>>
>>38430
Zika is a virus that just gives women Tard Babby, not a plague where bulldozers are moving stacks of bodies.
Edge smarter, not harder
>>
>>38393
Just hang skeeter lights on it
>>
>>38476
No one is going to notice anything different though.
>>
No money for subhumans.they can fuck off and rot.
>>
You fight it by not having kids. If you insist on having kids you get a pinhead to raise for being such a child/dumb animal.
We are overpopulated. anything that says "don't have kids for a bit" is a good thing.
>>
>>38629
Only certain parts of the world are overpopulated others are underpopulated
>>
>>38632
Where would you say underpopulation is an issue?
>>
>>38643
not the guy you responded to , but richer countries have a problem with the population aging
i know its not "underpopulated" , but still important
>>
>>38643
Russia, alaska (they pay you for living there for a reason), straya.
There are also lots of industrialised countries with less than 2 children per woman. Germany being one of them, if it doesn't change there soon their generational contract and social system will collapse.
>>
hoax

asking 2 bil for bugs wtf
>>
>>41442
>hoax
>asking 2 bil for bugs wtf
Well, I'm glad that's settled. Someone should of sent the memo to Congress before their debate today.

http://www.c-span.org/video/?c4591167/senate-debate-zika-virus-funding
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.