[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will Smith's alleged killer was 'good person,'
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /news/ - Current News

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nfl/saints/2016/04/10/will-smith-cardell-hayes-shot-dead-road-rage-new-orleans/82881196/

FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU
>>
As a rule of thumb, you should take with a grain of salt any statements by fellow football players that a given football player is a "quiet guy" and "doesn't have a temper". Especially if that football player is a front seven guy. I don't know if those people really have a handle on what normal people think of as "not having a temper".
>>
>>38087
Especially in an occupation that puts at risk and is almost guaranteed to damage the very part of youre brain that controls emotional reactionms
>>
It looks more like they killed Carlton from that picture....
>>
>>38088
I've told a dude at work who was a big FPS gamer to back off, and you'd be surprised how his attitude changed.
>>
>>38104

*pats you on the head*
>>
>>38082
he dindu
>>
>>38082
>Cardell Hayes, the man accused of shooting to death former NFL star Will Smith
>man accused of shooting to death
>shooting

Oh, it's one of these threads?
Just another day in the land of the "free".
>>
>>38128
I don't get that "free" argument. I don't think we Americans are very free, but are you trying to say that all these guns keeps us from being free? Like if we had no funs, would we be more free?
>>
>>38760
I don't think America is very "free" either. Guns don't keep you from being free, and removing guns would essentially make your society less "free".

However, plenty other countries enjoy being as "free" as America but don't have the constant fear of being shot everywhere they go.
>>
>>38770
Most Americans aren't really afraid of that, either.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.