[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
White House accused of censoring French president mentioning
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /news/ - Current News

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: hussein.jpg (64 KB, 557x614) Image search: [Google]
hussein.jpg
64 KB, 557x614
https://www.rt.com/usa/338279-white-house-censorship-islamic-terrorism/

Remember, kafir, islam has nothing to do with terrorism!
>>
>rt
Sucking on that anti American propaganda I see.
>>
>>37051
It's like in good old cold war days. If you wanted to know about shit in USA, you read russian media and if you wanted to read about shit in ussr, you had to look for it in western media. Here's a source more fitting for you: http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/210211
>>
>>37054
did you just subtly call him a Jüden ?
>>
>>37048
>rt
Yeah I'm 99.9999% sure this didn't actually happen as described in the article.
>>
>>37054
No it isn't you idiot, there was virtually no news from the USSR in America because they lied then and still lie. RT and Vice are like the edgy faggot news starter kit.
>>
>>37058
>there was virtually no news from the USSR

I don't know if you're a vatnik or just useful idiot, but if you had lived in western USSR you would have heard about https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Radio_Free_Europe/Radio_Liberty#Cold_War_years
>>
>>37065
Of course I heard about it, my family and I fled the fucking Eastern Bloc when I was 15. That radio station was run by the West so we could get better news than the 100% bullshit state news. But that news was definitely not from the USSR as you're suggesting, RFE was literally run by the Americans.

Only the idiots listened to Russian propaganda because the Western news is several times better and a lot less full of lies. If you trusted something like RT in the West back then you were an idiot, and if you trust RT today you are still an idiot. They will spin any story that can make the West look ineffectual or bad, and you can be sure that they almost never report how things actually happen.
>>
yes, islam is tha germans now!
Now lets have a competition on who will be after islam hate.
We gonna guess a country or religion?
Are we gonna have a fun round with north Korea next?
BREAKING NEWS!
North Korea took muricans cake! lets give em democracy! now hate hate, consume consume, your freedom is in danger danger!

get brainwash much? ;)
>>
>>37083
After Muslims it'll be either Buddhist terrorists, the Chinese, or robots.
Chinese Buddhist robot terrorists?
>>
>>37083
>>37083
>found the cuck
>>
>>37048
They're really grasping as straws here huh?
>>
>>37083
Theres nothing wrong with hating religion
Do you love christianity? No? Didnt think so. Me either. Hating Islam is no different.
>>
>>37141

not the anon you are talking to, but i suppose someone could argue using valid reasons for disliking christianity, islam, or both

but in order for someone opinion's to be worth a shit the arguements for disliking either religion would need to be based on 1) fact and 2) both religions would need to be analyzed in the same manner othewise it would be a pretty stupid opinion.

everyone is entitled to their opinion but only some opinions are reasoned well enough to be worth listening to.
>>
>>37083
Are you the same guy who posts incoherently all over /news/
>>
Well that was bullshit. What a waste of my time. You lure me in with juicy New York Post picture and I'm thinking this is going to be quality top tier tabloid shit, and what do I get? A tired old RT story about how the evil US government is hiding the truth from the people. And not even a very good example of that sort of story.

The White house edited out the line:

>Islamist terrorism, is in Syria and in Iraq. We therefore have to act both in Syria and in Iraq, and this is what we're doing within the framework of the coalition.

Which 'apparently' means that they don't want you to know (and this is going to be a big spoiler for some of you) that ISIS consider themselves Islamic. Not that Obama doesn't want to spend the rest of the day explaining to the press that Hollande's comments don't mean sending troops into Syria, when he went there for a 'Nuclear Security Summit'

STOP THE PRESSES : POLITICIANS STAGE MANAGE PRESS CONFERENCES SHOCKER.

I'm sorry but 'Dog bites man' is not news, and neither is 'People on twitter think Obama is trying to deceive them', which is what took up most of that 'article' by the way.
>>
>>37213
What did you expect senpai, it's fucking RT.
>>
>The USA being more cucked by Muslims than France.
I'm 12 and French and what the fuck is this? Some anti French-bashing website?
>>
>>37048
go back to your reddit containment board, pol
>>
Media Matters blows this conspiracy theory out of the water.
http://mediamatters.org/video/2016/04/04/foxs-outnumbered-hosts-parrot-conspiracy-theory/209734
http://mediamatters.org/research/2016/04/01/conservative-media-push-conspiracy-that-obama-c/209705
>The White House Fixed The Technical Glitch And Reposted The Video In Its Entirety. The White House released a statement explaining that "A technical issue with the audio during the recording of President Hollande's remarks led to a brief drop in the audio recording of the English interpretation." The video was updated with the complete audio:

I don't know how anyone could believe this wasn't a technical issue with the audio during recording of President Hollande's remarks leading to a brief drop in the audio recording of the English interpretation.

More right-wing nutjob conspiracy theories. Nothing to see here, guys.
>>
>>37051
>mtv hbo cnn vice
those are also anti american propaganda.
>>
>>37643

can you tell us about this anon.

How is HBO, VICE, CNN, or MTV anti american propaganda?

Does Ted Turner hate America?
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.