[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
China’s Mini Girls might just be the world’s youngest idol group
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /news/ - Current News

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1
File: minigirls.jpg (96 KB, 580x324) Image search: [Google]
minigirls.jpg
96 KB, 580x324
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQG04ne8B14

These kindergarteners might be mini in stature, but not when it comes to talent!

Mini Girls is a new children’s idol group managed by The China Children’s Model Association, with five members that are all around the age of five, although one member is currently four and a half.

Mini Girls’ manager, Cai Shuang, decided to recruit the girls after attending one of their preschool dance classes.

Last year they made their big debut, but the group has met with a mixed response. A number of people take issue with the way they dress and dance, saying that it seems too provocative for children so young. Yet others say that as long as the girls are having fun and no child labor laws are being broken, there shouldn’t be a problem with it.

Shuang himself has argued that that The China Children Model Association isn’t exploiting the girls and further stated that since they don’t have anything to do with the “business aspect of their activities,” there should be no legal issues. He further contends that Mini Girls is only incorporating jazz dance, which shouldn’t be misconstrued as something sexual.

Despite criticisms, the girls want to continue pushing forward, and at the moment they’re recording their first single, with a release date yet to be announced. If anything, we bet they have a shot in Taiwan, where another dancing youngster became a sensation last year.
>>
http://en.rocketnews24.com/2016/04/02/chinese-girl-group-mini-girls-might-just-be-the-worlds-youngest-idol-group/
>>
China is fucked up.
>>
it seems like that should be illegal
>>
>>36187
ugly gooks
>>
Why was the manager hanging around at pre-school dance shows??
>>
>>36207
Because he is looking for talent!
>>
>>36222
yellow devils
>>
>>36283
Agree
>>
Lmao this is like saying Annie was too sexual.
>>
>>36207
Looking for his next prey of course!
>>
I know this is said a lot, but I actually couldn't tell who was who. If you were to give me a list of names and point out to what their names were, I could never match their names to their faces.
>>
>>36222
"talent".

Seems like it needs finger quotations a la Chris Farley
>>
>>36028
Could we look at how sexualized Shirley Temple was in her own time? Her legacy is cutesy, innocent really, but if you think about it, she was mad sexy in her shows. Her secondary purpose became fueling pedophiles' desires and fantasis.
>>
>>36474
Wut? I don't disbelieve you necessarily but can you back that up?
>>
>>36488
There are some newspaper articles, critic reviews, and such that describe her screen personality. It was super controversial back then. The arguments are more or less identical to stuff like OP's post, where everything is superficially sweet and innocent until you add pedophilia to the equation.
>>
>>36028
Maintain it in Idolm@sters.
Don't bring it in real life.

This thing is only good and acceptable in anime/fiction.
>>
>>36511
>not wanting anime to be real

What are you gay?
>>
Why are Asians such pedos???
>>
>>36526
Because mature Asian women look like children?
>>
They will be popular in Japan
>>
>>36191
guess that's why they use little girls to compensate
>>
>>36374
Cuz you're a foreigner. Natives aren't confused with their fellows' facial characteristics.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.