[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hooker Caught By Drone Camera Pleads Guilty
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /news/ - Current News

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1
File: 1442375277400.jpg (71 KB, 354x444) Image search: [Google]
1442375277400.jpg
71 KB, 354x444
Amanda Zolicoffer, 27, copped to the misdemeanor charge and was sentenced to a year in state prison, a term that will run concurrently with lengthier sentences she received last month in an unrelated felony prosecution.

The case against Zolicoffer’s codefendant, Douglas Blansett, 76, is pending.

Zolicoffer and Blansett were charged with public lewdness after a self-described “video vigilante” provided Oklahoma City cops with footage (seen above) showing the duo appearing to have sex in the front seat of Blansett’s truck.

According to a probable cause affidavit, Brian Bates, the anti-prostitution avenger, followed Blansett’s Ford F-150 after he spotted Zolicoffer entering the vehicle. When the truck turned down a deserted road leading to a tire yard, Bates launched his drone from an adjacent street.

As seen in Bates’s footage (beginning around the 4:10 mark), he lowered the drone to within a few feet of Blansett’s truck. As detailed in the police affidavits, the footage revealed that “Zolicoffer’s pants were off and the driver appeared to be having sexual intercourse with Zolicoffer.”

Investigator Ben Lacaze noted that, “Once Zolicoffer and the driver saw the drone, they immediately ceased their activity and left the area.” Lacaze, a Vice Enforcement Unit officer, stated that he was “familiar with Zolicoffer and her involvement in prostitution related activity,” adding that she had distinctive facial tattoos that were visible in the drone video.

Zolicoffer’s rap sheet includes convictions for prostitution, credit card theft, cocaine trafficking, larceny, leaving the scene of an accident, and concealing stolen property. Blansett is a defendant in a second lewdness case in which his codefendant is a convicted prostitute.

Zolicoffer is pictured above in a mug shot taken last year.

http://thesmokinggun.com/documents/crime/drone-footage-leads-to-prostitution-conviction-178394
>>
>>Brian Bates, the anti-prostitution avenger
what a tool...he needs to get a real job and a life
>>
>>34763
>what a tool...he needs to get a real job and a life
Says the 4chan NEET. Sheesh, millennials have no self-awareness.
>>
What a time to be alive.
>>
>>34767
get a job you welfare autist
>>
>>34763
b-b-but prostitution hurts people
>>
Great. Now people will have a legit reason to shoot them down. Can't have cops and media vultures flying over your property to spy on you.
>>
>>34767
nobody cares, you faceless pathetic shell.
>>
>be me, be 76yo
>no sex for past 13 years since wife died
>be lonely
>finally decide to get the guts up to hire someone to take care of this shit
>meet woman on street, she climbs into my Ford F-150, we drive down deserted road near some old tire yard so no one can interrupt this shit
>she spread eagles in front of my truck
>feeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelsssssssss soooooooooooo goooooooooooood
>what's that sound?
>can't stop
>No, seriously, what the fuck is that sound?
>Awwwww shiiiiit, some whirly-gig whirling above our heads
>BE ALIENS GON PROBE MAH ASS, AND I DON'T SWING THAT WAY BABY, LET'S GET THE FUCK OUT,
>weeks later police knock at door. "Sir, could you please come with us."
>shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit

Sounds like horse shit to me
>>
>>34714
I can understand the public lewdness, but isn't the "vigilante" a straight up stalker?!

>video camera attached to the drone
>tracks woman
>woman finds man
>they go to truck
>they proceed to fuck
>fly within a couple feet
>captures it all on video

Voyeuristic, sick fuck! And he turns them in after for a moral crime?!
>>
So it begins. God sakes, I thought we had more time.
>>
>>34714
This is why ted cruz can't be allowed to win the republican nomination. The evangelicals will start enforcing some kind sharia rip off with this shit. They'll be laws requiring that you let drones fly into your house at all times of the day and night
>>
If we'd just legalize regulated Brothels that poor old man couldve had sex with a Human-looking disease and drug free woman instead of this subhuman white trash skank. Sad.
>>
>>34714
>>A year in prison, for a non-violent crime between two consenting adults.
Fuck christards, seriously.
>>
>>34714
Meanwhile Isis kill people ... poor AMERICA
>>
>>34894
To use hookers? Always time for that!
>>
Huh, I thought we treated prostitutes like victims these days and only charge their clients with a crime.
>>
No one's going to comment on...that...that...picture? And the fact someone *paid* for that?
>>
>>35161
You can't expect an old man to afford anything better on social security can you
>>
In Australia brothels are legal and its turned out fine. They get paid like sub-contractors at a construction place.

>You go in
> you talk to the receptionist/madam
> you sit in a private booth
>the available girls go in one by one
> they introduce themselves, do a twirl, the real desperate ones kiss you on the cheek, grab your hand etc
>they list off what they do/don't do (its weird them casually dropping that they do anal, or that they do the gf experience for free etc)
> you wait for the madam to come back and ask which one you want
> you then go with the girl to the room
> then you give cash over, say 150 for 45 minutes.
>half goes to the business, the other to the prostitute. extras like anal are negotiated by the girl, and the busness doesn't get that, their room hire rate is only time-based.

all in all very civilised.
>>
>>34980
>Huh, I thought we treated prostitutes like victims these days and only charge their clients with a crime.
Isn't that a good thing? Criminals need to know there are consequences, no matter how severe or benign their crimes are. Fear of punishment can be a deterrent to some.
>>
>>34894
The free market will fix it. I for one plan to make a killing selling tools to detect, disrupt and override drone video and control channels.

Then I will start selling the equipment to detect detectors and have auto-home functionality when a control hijack is detected.
>>
>>35164
Old not low standards...
>>
>>35167
This assumes people should be locked up for selling or buying sex in the first place.
>>
>>35165
In many cases I do not agree with Australian law, however, this ain't one of those cases.

Legalization has worked well everywhere I've seen it, Nevada in the US, Australia, parts of Europe...

By making it a criminal act, you're decreasing supply without a proportionate decrease in demand, this raises the value/price dramatically, and guess who doesn't mind breaking the law and getting paid big money? Ruthless thugs. This is how we get pimps beating the shit out of hookers addicted to drugs they were forced onto.

Laws need to back the fuck up and legalize anything without a victim, frankly.
>>
>>35161
I know youre from /v/ because you dont read threads and then act like you did>>34927
>>
>>34789
people on welfare are not the autists - thats the point.
Prostitution is not a crime
>>
Man what a world we live in, snitches have gone aerial.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.