[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Computers in Schools/Unis Across US Hacked; Printed 1000s of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /news/ - Current News

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 1
File: 20019416-mmmain[1].jpg (75 KB, 620x641) Image search: [Google]
20019416-mmmain[1].jpg
75 KB, 620x641
https://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/2016/03/25/hackers-target-mass-colleges-with-anti-semitic-fliers/zO8h2xhSYC0GM8jzK7Nv3H/story.html

http://www.startribune.com/u-of-m-among-schools-nationwide-getting-racist-fliers/373638481/

http://patch.com/rhode-island/narragansett/neo-nazis-hack-uri-network-printers-spit-out-anti-semitic-flyers

http://wwlp.com/2016/03/25/3-of-5-hampshire-county-schools-affected-by-cyber-hack/

It seems to be happening all across the country, especially in New England and California. Nobody seems to have a complete list of schools affected.
>>
1,000s is miniscule. The average 6 year old who uses /news/ isn't going to be effected.
>>
>It seems to be happening all across the country, especially in New England and California.
I'm not surprised, those colleges are usually home to the most PC students. It's too bad that this won't give these people a wake up call about how being PC is stupid. They'll just print more fliers about BLM shit and how saying "All lives matter" is racist.

I sorta want to see some one hack the same computers but print the opposite of this flier (Make it Black panther as fuck, replace swastika with fist, replace jews with patriarchy) just to see how they react. I sorta bet they'd be hanging that shit everywhere and praising it as if it were paper Jesus.
>>
>>34283
Are we all 6?
>>
>>34282
Schools in Minnesota are also a target. My local news was talking about high schools that had been hit.
>>
Say what you will about The Daily Stormer but it's hard to believe someone from the staff there would have done this. That would be among the most stupid things ever though if it did turn out to be them. But that also brings up the old question of 'If not them then who?'. Obviously they have many enemies.
>>
>>34289
Probably some /pol/ user, or a stormfront user (Not blaming the entire communities for this shit, since I don't think I saw any thread saying "Let's print this shit in colleges folks!" anywhere on /pol/), or maybe some random kid doing it for laughs
>>
>>34292
Agreed, I am imagining some underage skinhead script kiddie from the midwest somewhere who thinks he is helping them by targeting what he sees as the big PC hubs.

Who knows, it could as easily have been BLM or someone like them, or even some mutant bastard SJW Anons on twitter or something.
>>
http://www.davisenterprise.com/local-news/ucd/racist-fliers-sent-to-printers-at-ucd-other-universities/
>>
https://storify.com/weev/a-small-experiment-in

Found your culprit guise.
>>
>>34296
weev pranks are the best pranks
>>
>>34293
Could probably be an SJW, but then I'd sorta question why they'd choose an obvious Storm news source and not just defame just any other site just for the hell of it (Replace Storm news source with info wars or something generically/moderately right wing just to discredit "Those mean people with different political view points!" and make the campus not trust the source)
>>
>>34296
>Rainbow warrior dedicated to enriching Israel with vibrant multi-cultures
>enriching Israel with vibrant multi-cultures
Well, it's not exactly /pol/.
>>
Goddamn weev, it's like you want to go to jail again.

He really puts the "Abuse" back into the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act.
>>
>>34286
I thought it was just me
>>
>>34282
i love how if you disagree with jewery, mass immigration and degeneracy you're automatically storm fag. almost seems counter productive.
>>
>>34282
Good.
>>
>>34293
It wasn't a skinhead. It's your average frustrated American shut-in who is sick of PC pussies
>>
>>34296
God DAMN this man is BEAUTIFUL.

Where can I find more about this gorgeous specimen? The butthurt he has caused is amazing.
>>
>>34363
You must be new. This man has been persona non grata on this site since GNAA got 7777777 get on /b/.

Here is a small clue for the newfriends amongst us:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Weev

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gay_Nigger_Association_of_America
>>
>>34362
>can't even leave the house
>think others are pussies
kek
>>
>>34296
>it's weev
>>
>>34282
These guys need to be much more ironic if they actually want to spread a message.
All this comes off as is general insanity and not a satirical look at how PC culture is stunting university progress.
>>
>>34395
>it's a weev takes the credit for a bunch of other people's work in the irc channels where he shoots the shit event
>>
>>34285
Let's say I were able to gather a group of about 30 people and we traveled from one BLM protest to another carrying signs which would speak the same point that we'd be yelling: All lives matter!

You think we'd recieve a negative welcome?
Genuinly curious towards what people here think.
>>
>>34463
I kind of assumed people already did that. You would probably turn the already established group of 30 into a group of 60 with your groups additions.
>>
>>34471
BLM/SJW rallies stink like shit so nobody gets within 3 miles of them!
>>
>>34463
>and we traveled from one BLM protest to another
>You think we'd recieve a negative welcome?
Yes, because you'd find the same people at each protest.
>>
>>34463
BLM protests tend to be pretty agressive, not really so much to the point of beating others up, but to the point where they probably would be screaming and getting in your way.
>>
>unprotected networks
>>
>>34351
I'm 5 and what is this
>>
>american
>nazi
choose one
>>
>>34282
BASED
A
S
E
D
>>
Obligatory
>fucking stormweenies
>>
>>34282
that zionist honeypot tho....
>>
>>34282
Kek. Godspeed you glorious autists.
>>
>>34358
it has the web address for stormfront right on the flier, pretty sure that's a fair logical leap to make this time
>>
happened here at uc davis confirmed
>>
>>34282
I'm *almost* convinced that hacks like that are actually made by Saudi Arabia, to make conservative white people look bad, because jew hating is "stupid", thereby increasing the liberalness of the immigration and allowing islam to spread worldwide.

OR it's just a prank. Can't tell.
>>
>>34618
Nah, it was just one where your stupid ass couldn't read.
https://storify.com/weev/a-small-experiment-in
>>
>>34618
It was literally weev, he documented exactly how he did it and even kept a running tab of of the results.
>>34296
>>
>>34618
"HELLO I AM FUCKING RETARDED" - you
>>
lol fucking Weev.

In b4 investigated again.
>>
>>34666
>Satan on a slow board.
We know its you.
>>
this is some middle school-level shit right here
>>
>>34282
>White man
ok
>Are you sick and tired of the jews
ok
>destroying your country through mass immigration and degeneracy
ok
>join us in the struggle for GLOBAL WHITE SUPREMACY
Alright, that does it
F A L S E
A
L
S
E

F L A G
L
A
G
>>
>>34746
READ
THE
FUCKING
THREAD
>>
>>34746
And what's wrong with global white supremacy?!
>>
>>34811
>Hitler did nothing wrong
>>
>>34818
Because he didn't.
>>
>>34830
Clearly he did otherwise he would have won the war.
>>
>>34286
I'm praud 6.9 yaers old daddy :D
>>
>>34282
Is America finally waking up?
>>
American can not be a Nazi because American is a mix of race mixture
>>
>>35354
Ku Klux Klan > Nazis
>>
>>35360
White Power > Ku Klux Klan
>>
>>35626
yeah but the KKK is a uniquely American invention.

Europe has their own gay secret societies like The Masons and The Oddfellows.
Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.