[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Transtrian elections: Shevciuk defeated
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /news/ - Current News

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: articol_17_1.jpg (53 KB, 487x600) Image search: [Google]
articol_17_1.jpg
53 KB, 487x600
Preliminary results show that the current administration won only 12 seats out of 43 in the Supreme Soviet Council, while the rest were won by the opposition.

There's a current political divide in Transnistria after it was cut off from Russia in the Ukrainian civil war. Economical hardships the region is facing made the current president, Evgheni Shevciuk accuse the oligarchs who own the monopoly over the entire region via company Sheriff of illegal privatization of "state" industries.

Russian press is bad mouthing Shevciuk that he is doing a poor job at leading his country, and it seems he won't be in power for long

http://unimedia.info/stiri/administratia-%C5%9Eevciuk--infranta-in-pretinsele-alegeri-de-ieri-105249.html#.VlwVSkMm5GI.facebook
>>
>>3359
Transnistria should be part of Moldova
>>
>>3547

We want Transnistria to be part of Moldova again too
>>
>>3547
Moldova part of Romania
>>
>>3553
Just to make things clear..

Nobody identifies as romanian in Moldova. Not a remotely significant percentage that is.

And just because we were part of their state for some 20 years when they annexed us against our will, doesn't mean we are eligible of being "romanian clay"
>>
Transnistria should be part of Moldova.

Moldova should be free and independent and on a EU & NATO track (if they want)

Romania should be dissolved and be made into some minor provinces of Serbia and Hungary. They've tried to govern themselves for a long time and proven themselves incapable and unworthy.

Bucharest should be designated "Sketchiest World Capital" in perpetuity.
>>
>>3555
Thanks for the support. We were heading towards bigger cooperation with the EU but there's (yet) another political crisis in our country and we've had 5 governments fall just in this year, and currently our parties are looking to make the 6th. Things are quite unstable

EU said if we don't get our shit together, they'll stop giving loan aid and political support
>>
>>3559

My pleasure--Moldova hasn't had a fair shot for a long time--hope it comes around for them soon.

Kishniev Massive represent
>>
>>3555
What's up with all the dirty commies in this thread?
>>
>>4050
Do you want me to take a shower or something?
>>
>>3554
>hurr durr Moldavians aren't Romanians
Yes they are. It would be better if they were a part of Romania anyways
>>
>>4127
How so?
>>
>>3555
it would be that easy for you to enter EU and money, Transnistria is lost anyways. I don't get it tbh

also: town rapist thread
>>
>>4127

Different histories, different societies, different mentalities, different language and traditions

>hurr durr moldovans are romanians
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.