[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Karadzić sentenced to 40 years in prison
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /news/ - Current News

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 1
File: bog je srbin.gif (676 KB, 160x240) Image search: [Google]
bog je srbin.gif
676 KB, 160x240
Former Bosnian Serb leader Radovan Karadzic has been convicted of genocide and war crimes over the 1992-95 war, and sentenced to 40 years in jail.

UN judges in The Hague found him guilty of 10 of 11 charges, including genocide over the 1995 Srebrenica massacre.

Karadzic, 70, is the most senior political figure to face judgement over the violent collapse of Yugoslavia.

His case is being seen as one of the most important war crimes trials since World War Two.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-35893804

He's 40 already so he's basically fucked.
>>
>>33461
Fuck, i mean he's 70
retarded
>>
>>33462
I imagine he will be transferred to one of those "old person's prisons" that is more like a rest home than a jail.
>>
Well he had the time of his life already. If he's lucky, he dies in his sleep in jail.
>>
>>33461
>literally genocide kabobs
>get to live your life
>only go to prison at 70 instead of a retirement home, which is pretty much the same
man, when I grow up I want to be a war criminal
>>
>>>>33461

This ain't justice! This guy deserves far worse than chilling through his remaining years. He is the cause of genocide, killstreak over 1000's of innoncent muslims...

Give him to the Bosnian people for some real justice!
>>
>>33500
>over 1000's of innoncent muslims

Where's the proof those were the Muslims?
>>
>>33509
bosniaks = muslims
croats, bosniaks and serbs are basically the same nation, they just have different religions
>>
>>33513
And can you prove those were Bosniaks? Lots of Serbian population killed and dumped in those mass graves, makes you wonder...
>>
>>33461
Yetti mınakoyayım!
>>
>>33461
Sentencing a Christian hero, fucking disgrace. I hope The Hague gets hit next by shouting in Arabic
>>
> Radovan Karadzic, ellected leader of serbs, found guilty
> Naser Oric, bosniak bandit nad murderer, free
> you can't explain that
>>
>>33531
fuck off back to /pol/ please
>>
>>33517
Corpses are still being found and identified from the Srebrenica massacre in 1995.
Those were Bosniak men being shot in the head one by one. Enough proof when you see it yourself...
>>
>>33540
Hello Ahmed
>>
>>33548
>m-muh 3 billion!
>>
>>33553
>>33550
quality arguments
>>
>>33558
And Srebrenica is bait
>>
All Serb leaders should be hanged, tbh
>>
>>33574
>Kebab removers
>Hanged

If we let them do the right thing in the first place, we wouldn't have a Muslim infestation.
>>
>>33575
Genocidal war criminals are barbarians regardless of religion. So yes, Serb leaders, the supposed "kebab removers" should be hanged.
>>
>>33575
What "muslim infestation" are you referring to?
>>
>>33574
Jings!
>>
>>33575
Do you even live in Europe ?
>>
>>33583
Alright, don't forget to include all Bosniak, Croatian and Albanian leaders who were let free.
>>
>>33605
How does it mean anything in this case?
>>
>>33664
That's a "no" then?
>>
>>33666
>satan is pro muslim
Somehow I'm not surprised.
>>
>>33669
>if you dare question me i'll call you a muslim sympathiser
you are a fucking idiot
>>
>>33672
I'm a different person. Jump to conclusions somewhere else.
>>
>>fight for love of brother, of family, of nation...

>>they punsh you

just
>>
>>33461
Weird, this is my second time on this board and I was expecting this thread to have 200 replies along the lines "he did nothing wrong!" Does >>>/pol/ not know about this place?
>>
>>33732
when /pol/ comes here, they use brietbart and youtube videos for their sources so we tell 'em to fuck off
>>
At least the guy in op pic will release in a year or 2.
>>
>>33664
Post sounded American.
There's no logical reason to call Muslim's an infestation unless you're living in Germany.

So basically, I'm calling >>33575
an idiot.
>>
>>33732
/news/ has been holding the /pol/tard line back so far.

It's great. Current events and threads that (mostly) don't devolve into people screaming dumb shit.
>>
>>33462
>>33461
Wasn't he already detained for the trial time? Would it be counted in towards the 40 years sentence?
>>
>>33732
We know you exist. We call you guys leftypol and make fun of you as much as you mack fun of people on /pol/

Its funny because people on /pol/ arent all right wing.

Also serbia strong remove kebab!
>>
>>33826
/pol/ doesn't lean any direction because it's about beating memes to death and not world events or politics. They don't come here because there's no instant gratification to be had.
>>
>>33828
this, /pol/ is mostly about having the most controversial and unpopular opinions to cause butthurt
if whole world was fascist then i bet my ass /pol/ would be leftist
>>
>>33826
OH NO, THEY'RE MAKING FUN OF US

CancerousFrogMeme.jpg
>>
You should only commit warcrimes if you are sure to win a war
>>
>>33891
/pol/ here. Radovan did nothing wrong. You're a cuck. get glassed, nigger.
>>
>>33934
you fags sound increasingly unhinged when you venture out of your echo chamber - just saying
>>
>>33891
Sup /new/fag, you are correct, old /new/ was when it started swinging right.
>>
>>33891
>if whole world was fascist then i bet my ass /pol/ would be leftist
retard doesn't know that /pol/ stands for "politically incorrect"
>>
War itself is a crime
>>
>>34023
Back to leReddit.
>>
why did it take 20 years for this fuck to be charged?
>>
>>34023
Only if you lose
>>
>>34060
white man magic
>>
>>33550
Hello Adolf
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.