[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Brussel bombings at 22.03. 9:11 am, wtf
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /news/ - Current News

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1
…even wtf, you idiots still sleeping and thinking trump fix this? Cuck, get some education and finally REALISE that not refugees are your enemy, but the rich FAMILYS like bilderberger, rothschilds, jesuits btw. they origins are from germany. Now put the dots together and see why germany is in the worldly spotlight… people nowadays to stupid and full of hate.

Also video of bombing is fake: http://www.theguardian.com/media/2016/mar/23/fake-youtube-videos-brussels-attacks-facebook-twitter
>>
>>33252
>FAMILYS like bilderberger, rothschilds, jesuits btw. they origins are from germany. Now put the dots together and see why germany is in the worldly spotlight…

Rothschilds are Jewish you retard.
>>
>>33261

um...what does that have to do with anything? Are you b8in?
>>
>>33252
>>>/x/
>>33261
>>>/pol/
>>
>>33252
Interesting, didn't know that some of the footage was fake. Guess you shouldn't take everything on liveleak too seriously.

The rest of your post is pretty nuts tho OP. Be careful with sharp objects and don't try to insert them into people.
>>
>>33252
>spreading germany propaganda
>people are full of hate

germans and muslims are the scapegoats of the world. kikes are the enemy
>>
>>33301
*Semetic Peoples
>>
33299#
Awesome reply. Cannot stop laughing. Thx.

As for you 33252#
I noticed your first words were:
People need to educate themselves!??...huh, starts with reading and writing and your struggling man lol. I know 5yr olds that could have done a better job at getting a point across. Also, do your research on the names you listed and make sure you get your facts straight before pointing that unstable finger of yours. For those who had a scare with there families at Brussels, I am sry for this asshole saying it is fake because of his simple gullable mind that believes everything on YouTube, I don't think he has the brain capacity to understand how insensitive and ridiculous he sounds to those who were actually there.
>>
>>33252
Nah, EU here aka couldnt care less about Trump or rely on him on anything.
>>
>>33252
>get some education and finally REALISE that not refugees are your enemy
THIS.
People need to understand that refugees are moving away from those bastards. That is why they are going away.
>>
Fuck you, I'm atheist, if those refugees controlled my country, I'd be killed. My brother is gay, if refugees were in control of my country, he'd be killed. If refugees had it their way, with their shitty culture, my girlfriend would be punished for a litany of perceived offenses, so fuck your refugees.
>>
>>33252
>Implying I can't hate the Rothschilds, the Muzzies, AND Merkel

Step your game up, faggot.
>>
Trump will put a huge slowdown on illegal immigration, kick out illegals here, and make sure we don't turn into another Germany. All the dems want more refugees, affirmative action, and victim complexes. Also I like being able to buy whatever guns I want to stand my ground if someone busts in my window.
>>
>>33736
Do you feel like you are under attack?
>>
>>33533
>People need to understand that refugees are moving away from those bastards. That is why they are going away.
I wonder how on Earth anyone would get a different impression
>>
>>33561
Not all those Muslims are Wahhabi, faggot.
>>
>>33533
The problem is that those who want Muslims to leave aren't necessarily bad people, they are just misinformed. The Anti-Muslim hate kinda resembles the Holocaust.
>>
>>33311
Found Reddit.
>>33252
Jesuits aren't a family, they're an ultra-progressive Catholic order responsible for many deviations from traditional theology (in /pol/ terms, the Jews of the Vatican)
>>
>>33741
American rights are constantly under attack, it is the duty of a vigilant citizen to perceive these threats and try to retain our rights
>>
>>33252
Both the wealthy in Europe and the Muslims are the problem.
>>
>>33252
killing Gaddafi destabilized the whole region. The so called war against terrorism created ISIS. Look at what the refugees are running from. Why not stop the funding for ISIS. Most of them are private donors why not go after them. And in the US backed Saudi war in Yemen ISIS fights for Saudi Arabia. The rich play thier games while the poor die.
>>
Implying having tons of people from the shittiest culture ever into your country wont affect it badly.
>>
>>33295
dude he is just one hand b8in and making you watch
>>
>>33252
> conspiritard with bad English the post
>>
>>33252
Retarded Muslim apologist.

Government propaganda is real, but so is Jihad. Nobody needs to fake the latter. Jihadists have been doing this shit constantly for 1400 years. It just seems more obvious now because of TV and bombs.
>>
>>33296
>every comment about jews belongs in /pol/
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.