[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Joe Biden the big giant hypocrite
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /news/ - Current News

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: biden-angry-face.jpg (10 KB, 323x246) Image search: [Google]
biden-angry-face.jpg
10 KB, 323x246
http://www.weeklystandard.com/article/2001312

Joe Biden's words at Mexico:

"I almost feel obliged to apologize for some of what my political colleagues said," Biden said alongside Mexican President Enrique Pena Nieto. "It's a heated campaign season and I just want you to know, Mr. President, that the most heated rhetoric you've heard from competitors for the nomination for president is not who we are as the American people. It is not the view that is the view of the majority of the American people. It's the exact opposite. It's the opposite view."

Joe Biden's remarks in the past:

"Joe Biden shared his views on illegal immigration with an Iowa crowd, saying that the solution starts with big changes in the Mexican economy. 'They're being irresponsible. This is the second-wealthiest nation in the hemisphere - we're not talking about Sierra Leone,' the Democratic presidential candidate said. 'This is a dysfunctional society.' (2007)

"If you study any of these countries you realize that they end up where they are in large part because of dysfunctional systems they have, because of dysfunctional societies relating to access to opportunity within those societies." (2001)

Eat it, Biden.
>>
>>26161
I really think he's gone senile, and I say that as a democrat and Obama voter. That stuff about sniffing and hugging of the wives and daughters of all those nominees and incoming congressmen was just too weird.
>>
>>26161

so your point is that trump saying mexico is full of criminals is the same as biden saying Mexico's economy doesn't spread the money around very well and the mex government is weak and has obvious problems?

It seems Trump engaged in a direct attack against the character of the Mexican people while Biden points out the problems with the Mexican economy and also notes that their government has obvious faults, no?
>>
>>26163
First of all, Joe Biden was speaking on the behalf of others. I do not feel that way. Obviously what he said in 2001 was the truth, but is he man enough to say that nowadays and with Trump on the scene?! No, he's not. He's just a big hypocrite and that's why I made this thread to try and reveal that.
>>
>>26163
>so your point is that trump saying mexico is full of criminals
He never said that you lying sack of shit.

He said illegals are criminals,they're breaking multiple laws just by existing,not to mention crimes,drug business,rape,theft,arson,sucking the state's tit in healthcare,education,welfare and so fucking on.

Go suck bernie cock elsewhere while defending vile rapists and illegals.
>>
>>26173

This makes me want to support your ideas. Nothing like attacking a fairly neutral post to draw up support for your idea. Name calling is an excellent strategy. Color me impressed.

Also, "Data on immigrants and crime are incomplete, but a range of studies show there is no evidence immigrants commit more crimes than native-born Americans. In fact, first-generation immigrants are predisposed to lower crime rates than native-born Americans. (The Center for Immigration Studies, which advocates for restrictive immigration laws, has a detailed report showing the shortfalls of immigrant crime data.)

Immigration and crime levels have had inverse trajectories since the 1990s: immigration has increased, while crime has decreased. Some experts say the influx of immigrants contributed to the decrease in crime rates, by increasing the denominator while not adding significantly to the numerator.

The Congressional Research Service also found that non-citizens make up a smaller percentage of the inmate population in state prisons and jails, compared to their percentage to the total U.S. population."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/fact-checker/wp/2015/07/08/donald-trumps-false-comments-connecting-mexican-immigrants-and-crime/
>>
>>26195
Bizarre! You've provided data for legal immigrants, NOT illegal immigrants! It's almost as if you didn't read a single word he said!

Every illegal immigrant, by definition, has committed at least one crime: Illegally entering the United States. Trump never alleged that every Hispanic was a criminal, nor every immigrant, nor every illegal immigrant (outside of the single crime they commit by illegally entering the United States). Assuming you're not being paid to spew dribble, I'd encourage you to take the corporate dick out of your ears. But hey, gotta keep the billionaires in power, right?
>>
>>26198

It seems by not reading the linked article you have no clue what it said, but you still thought you would spout off about something you hadn't read. Interesting. Once again, I'm impressed.
"Congressional Research Service found that the vast majority of unauthorized immigrants do not fit in the category that fits Trump’s description: aggravated felons, whose crimes include murder, drug trafficking or illegal trafficking of firearms."

“Immigrants in general — unauthorized immigrants in particular — are a self-selected group who generally come to the U.S. to work. And once they’re here, most of them want to keep their nose down and do their business, and they’re sensitive to the fact that they’re vulnerable,” said Marc Rosenblum, deputy director of the U.S. Immigration Policy Program at the Migration Policy Institute, a non-partisan think tank.

What we do know about crime rates among non-citizens and inmates with unknown or unauthorized immigrant statuses show Trump’s assertions about a crime wave are not accurate.

Trump’s repeated statements about immigrants and crime underscore a common public perception that crime is correlated with immigration, especially illegal immigration. But that is a misperception; no solid data support it, and the data that do exist negate it. Trump can defend himself all he wants, but the facts just are not there.
>>
>>26198

Finally, considering illegal immigration has only gone down since 2009, there are likely more important issues to focus on for this election.

What is the best solution to the problem? I'm not sure, but I'm pretty sure spouting ideas that aren't backed up by evidence (i.e. illegal immigrants = scary monsters out to get us all) and resorting ridiculous partisan rants and hero worship of one of our politicians isn't going to get anyone to far.

Keep ranting though. Maybe if you scream loud enough and engage in childish name calling someone will eventually respect what you have to say.
>>
>>26198
What's the point of reasoning when they can't comprehend?
We all know People believe what they want to believe,right or left, but trump supporters, man. They've got brains too big for them.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.