[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Boy Scouts Sell the Perfect Complement for Girl Scout Cookies, Milk
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /news/ - Current News

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 1454213482516.png (280 KB, 652x367) Image search: [Google]
1454213482516.png
280 KB, 652x367
Eating cookies without milk is like enjoying a spoonful of peanut butter without a heavy dose of chocolate. It doesn't make sense and leaves you feeling completely empty inside.

And yet the Girl Scouts of America have been selling their delectable cookies outside of grocery stores and shopping malls without milk for nearly 100 years. Is this tragic omission actually an opportunity for another group of entrepreneurial youngsters?

In a cute stunt from Goodby Silverstein & Partners, "The Scouts Milk Mission" tapped a group of Boy Scouts to track down Girl Scouts selling cookies and make sure plenty of milk was accessible for all those hungry cookie lovers. The young boys and girls that participated in the mission not only got to enjoy the milk-and-cookie combo, but also earned a badge for their hard work.

"We were excited to make 'The Scouts Milk Mission' happen quickly because it's kind of ridiculous that we haven't been doing this for the last 100 years," said Kate Catalinac, the creative director on the project. "Who can have cookies without milk? Savages, that's who."

The campaign is an extension of the popular and longstanding "Got Milk?" campaign and rolls out just in time to celebrate National Girl Scouts Weekend. While "Got Milk?" is no longer the tagline used by the national milk industry (it adopted the tagline "Milk Life" in 2014), the California Milk Processor Board still uses the iconic line in its marketing.

http://www.adweek.com/adfreak/clever-extension-got-milk-boy-scouts-sell-perfect-complement-girl-scout-cookies-169888
>>
>>25743
What the fuck is this suburban breeder shit? Fuck the boy scouts AND the girl scouts to be honest famalamalamafama
>>
>>25743
>Savages, that's who."
kek
Good for them.
>>
>>25745
I think OP is the same person who posted about Pikachu's voice actor...
>>
>>25743
>10 sentences
>10
That was the entire advert... and it seems Adweek.com is a shill website for Brand Name companies.
>>
Yummy! I sure would like to taste those boys' milk.
>>
>>25981
I didn't know prisons allowed internet access Jerry
>>
>>25743
fuck you, OP, you pole-smoking subhuman microcephalic. this is a news board not a haven for dipshits to talk about kids.
>>
>>25743
What a nice gesture.
>>
>>25743
I was a boy scout, still am, and we had girl scouts too in the building next to us.
In Belgium we sold cookies and beer instead of milk.
>>
Cute story.
Being sold by children though, I would worry about whether the milk was properly refrigerated.
Girl Scout cookies at least come plastic-wrapped and as such aren't nearly as perishable as milk
>>
>>25743
This is literally just child labor
>>
>>27291
There are at least two adults present at all times, so it's not exactly run by children.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.