[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Paul Daniels 'diagnosed with incurable brain tumour'
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /news/ - Current News

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: webpaul5.jpg-pwrt3.jpg (32 KB, 440x440) Image search: [Google]
webpaul5.jpg-pwrt3.jpg
32 KB, 440x440
Paul no... :(

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-35621313
>>
>>24521
Shame.
>>
Why doesn't he just use magic on it?
>>
every 7 years the illuminati sacrifice beloved celebrities
>>
>>24595
>Paul Daniels
>beloved
>>
>>24595
Who died major in 2010?!
>>
>>24521
Who?
>>
>>24601
2010 was 10 years ago stupid.
>>
On the one hand this is very sad however and I do not wish to offend anybody here but I am certainly one to spot an opportunity when it presents itself, I believe that the time is nigh when the lovely Debbie McGee will soon become single and I should like to pluck this delightfully ripe peach for myself, however difficult that may be. Of course the inevitable desired outcome is for a sexual liaison with her, which in fantasy we all know would be delectable however the reality is that Paul's passing would be fresh upon her mind. Although undeterred as I am quite virile in even challenging circumstances, I imagine an awkward scenario could arise in that I could penetrate her sweet pussy and be enjoying the pleasures of her hirsute vulva before perhaps hitting upon something hard. Reaching in, I find that the Three of Clubs is wedged in there. I pull it out and poor Debbie bursts into tears and says ".......but..that was my card! Oh Paul!". Yes, Paul, you may have had the last laugh but I am in your wife and the only thing you will be penetrating any time soon is a 6 foot deep hole.
>>
>>24755
>2020
How long was I asleep?
>>
>>24780
When do you last remember?
>>
>>24563

Satan would win.

He has to abide by the same code as our saviour, Jesus H Christ.
>>
>>24780
You just said you still think it's 2016
>>
>>24772
Voyager II reports my sides detected passing it at 87% of lightspeed.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.