[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Skin color
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /news/ - Current News

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: trading-places-saul.jpg (37 KB, 550x297) Image search: [Google]
trading-places-saul.jpg
37 KB, 550x297
Joseph Fiennes opens up on Michael Jackson casting controversy

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/joseph-fiennes-opens-up-on-michael-jackson-casting-controversy/

Not to minimize or even enflame but, someone said when asked why, that they hoped that a oscar nomination would be possible.

Pic is sorta related. It's Eddie Murphy as a person of light color and of the Hebrew persuasion.
>>
If he's playing MJ when he was white then dont see what the problem is. If he's playing MJ when he was black then that will def be a bit of a mindfuck lol
>>
>>19963
Pic is coming to america not trading places
>>
We wouldn't have this problem is MJ didn't bleach his skin 100's of times.
>>
Hebrews are actually negro sooooo
>>
if the guys not a jerk then who cares?
>>
>>20169
dude he had a pigmentation disease.
>>
>>20074
Ooooooh, you're just no fun anymore =D
>>
>>19963

I have no problem with Eddie playing this part

not because of anything /pol/, but because the make up work was so perfect, and Ed played the part so well

didn't this movie win some awards?
>>
>>21513
he had vitiligo, which rarely ever clears evenly, which is why he wore the glove, and used to cover his face, and all the plastic surgery, because he gradually assumed a position of evolving from who he was to who he became
>much like we all must do
I think he likely regretted all of that, especially his physical appearance

a lot of horrible things happened to Michael that made him who he was ;_;
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.