[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Iran releases 4 Americans in prisoner swap with U.S.; 5th U.S.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /news/ - Current News

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: la-jason-rezaian-20160116.jpg (37 KB, 750x422) Image search: [Google]
la-jason-rezaian-20160116.jpg
37 KB, 750x422
http://www.latimes.com/world/middleeast/la-fg-iran-prisoners-released-20160116-story.html
>>
>>17384
It's going to be funny when the guy in your pic gets out of iranian prison and he looks nothing like the fat smiling man in the pic anymore.
>>
>>17386
Yeah, he'll probably be thin for the only time in his life, thus lowering his chance of cardiovascular disease. The irony.
>>
Thank Tr*mp
>>
>>17387
The Iranian prison diet does wonders on Americans it's based on a secret North Korean technique called feed your prisoners the absolute minimum neededed asides from health benifits you save money
>>
>>17384
Obama feed Americans and got Iran to end its nuclear program.

How dare he not get us Americans free cookies as well ? That terrorist jerk! Making deals that only benefit Democrats chance to win elections...

Worst president ever.
>>
>>17471
>end its nuclear program
You apparently didn't even read the headlines about the deal.

We merely delayed them a few years, gave their economy a huge boost, and pretty much their whole end of the deal is unverifiable.
>>
>>17476
https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/another-nation-blazed-the-trail-for-iran-in-developing-a-nuclear-program/2015/03/09/0222ec28-c41c-11e4-ad5c-3b8ce89f1b89_story.html

Same thing Nixon did. Except Obama has done even more than that, I think. i don't know know the history well enough.
>>
>>17476
>and pretty much their whole end of the deal is unverifiable.
Because removing centrifuges, shipping enriched uranium out of the country and filling a reactor with concrete are all completely unverifiable. Come on son.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.