[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Jewel Heist Suspect Abigail Lee Kemp Weeps in Court
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /news/ - Current News

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/fbi-tracked-jewel-heist-suspect-abigail-lee-kemp-phone-car-n494096
>The suspect in a string of brazen jewel heists across the South wept on Monday as she was led out of court following her arraignment.
>Abigail Lee Kemp, 24, maintained her composure for most of the brief hearing, but tears began to fall when U.S. marshals put handcuffs on her and ushered her out while friends and family watched in silence.
>The ex-waitress is accused of sticking up six jewelry stores in five states since April that netted $4 million worth of bling.
>The FBI announced Monday that a second suspect, Lewis Jones III, had been arrested in connection with the robberies. Jones, 35, was with Kemp when federal agents arrested her Saturday, the agency said in a statement.
>No details were provided about Jones' relationship with Kemp or his alleged role in the heists, and the statement said that he was currently in custody in DeKalb County, Georgia, where he was wanted for two armed bank robberies committed last summer.
>The jewel heists attracted wide attention because the bandit was a woman so bold she didn't bother to wear a mask. And court documents released Monday show she didn't do much to cover her tracks, either.
>Kemp used her own phone and a relative's car during the string of heists, and raised eyebrows by wearing fancy jewelry, according to an FBI affidavit.
>The FBI used data from cell towers to identify Kemp, 24, as the bandit who waltzed unmasked into jewelry outlets in five states, whipped out a gun, herded workers into back rooms and emptied cases, an affidavit says.
>A maroon Honda Civic registered to a member of Kemp's family was spotted on surveillance video from two robbery locations, the documents say. It appears that the suspect later had the car painted black, authorities said.

The stupidity is mind boggling. She even bragged on social media.
>>
makes me wonder how far she would've gotten had she taken **any** sort of precaution whatsoever
>>
>>16269
It's funny that 60 or 70 years ago this would have been a major heist story for weeks and they would have given her a name like 'the pony tail bandit' or something but in this day and age it almost seems commonplace and barely page 2 in the newspaper tier news.
>>
>>16270
I mean she at least painted her car, but it was all wiped away by her showing off and lack of disguise.
>>
>>16294
People these days generally realize adaptation is key to survival. She was either incredibly stupid or on some seriously good coke at the time.
>>
>>16294
When we get news today, it comes from a lot more sources, jucy stories are more commonplace.
>>
>>16269
She is beautiful. I'd pay her bail.
>>
>>16377
She probably already had sex with her black accomplice.
>>
>>16378
Nice.
Would watch tbqh.
>>
>>16269
obvious autistic woman is obvious
women largely go undiagnosed due to the fact that they can gide it better (considering it affects their brains in a different manner)
she probably has some form of aspergers
>>
>girl makes zero attempt to hide anything
>police still need am excuse to use their Stingrays anyway
Lazy
>>
>>16380
My grans best friends Grandaughter is Autistic and its super obvious to anyone that talks to her for 5 seconds
Plus you know, shes like 25 and cant put down her Nintendo DS for anything no matter where she is unless shes sleeping
I know autism is a spectrum but I think its still over-diagnosed
>>
She'll barely get any jail sentence anyway.

Such is life when you're a woman.
>>
>>16395
How much time did she get?
>>
>>16387
I know a 21 year old grill with the autism. She's not too bad, lives on her own. She can barely look after herself though, house is an absolute shit tip and try as she might she cannot stop smoking pot. She also plays the same video games day in day out. Having a conversation with her is extremely difficult unless we're both stoned as she doesn't really... flow I guess.
>>
>>16387
Autism is a meme disease. Its just an excuse for parents to not raise their children right.
>>
>>16407
I agree (I was an diagnosed assburger but after getting my shit together and talking to people I'm now a normal and social person mostly) my parents treated me like shit and raised me badly tho
>>
>>17524
>>16407
don't confuse autism with assburs, and stop this meme that largely miss-diagnosed illnesses don't exist.

It sucks to be you, your parents made a mistake thinking you were retardedm it happens a lot. But stop this bullshit. don't believe people who say has aspergers if you don't want to, but go see a real aspie and it's fucking obvious the mind does not properly work.

You DO NOT fight miss-diagnosing with just claiming the ailment is not an existent condition in the first place
>>
>>18415
We're not saying it doesn't exist.
We're just questioning that it comes genetically, but rather is just the result of getting raised badly.

Does the mind of a person that has been isolated for 2 years work properly? No?
Surprise desu.

And the younger you are the more vulnerable you are. People just treat their children like shit and when they're shit they say it's not their fault they were just unlucky to have a retarded child, making it responsible for their faults and also worsening the mental health of the child furthermore.

Being a fucking assburger without friends sucked.
But after getting diagnosed and treated differently on the spot by my parents sucked a million times more.
I'll never be a happy person again in my life most likely because it is a strongly engrained trauma.
Fuck this shit and get bad parents in reeducation camps.
Criminal white trash.
>>
>>18440
sorry, I misread what "meme disease" meant.

Yes, agreed. I think there is a large genetic or at developmental factor, and some kids are kinda doomed to be aspies. Regardless, no matter how strong it is, you can always help the child, and most times the diagnoses harms even more that person's opportunities.

I think my father is an aspie, and maybe a correct diagnosis would have helped him, or at least avoid him the pain of other treatments that only fucked up his health in other ways. Just like the downs, I'm sure there will be a not-so-far-in-the-future cure, that's why I think it's important recognizing the situation as an existing problem, which many people don't because of the amount of misdiagnoses.

But yeah, fuck shitty parents, fuck shitty doctors. And yes, hopelessness is a very shitty excuse to be a shit parent. If it's any consolation, lots of parents are retarded, they are just tall children. I'm certainly not an aspie and still had a strange isolated upbringing with lots of problems that in restrospect were fucking obvious. I hope you come through, time does heal, but it takes fucking long, be patient
>>
She's hot as hell and I'd fuck her
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.