[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sanders Data Breach
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /news/ - Current News

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 1
File: 1369447412583.gif (985 KB, 500x252) Image search: [Google]
1369447412583.gif
985 KB, 500x252
>>Sanders campaign staffers use error in NGP VAN voting data software to pull info from Clinton campaign's database
>>Get caught by VAN NGP, campaign fires staffer
>>Fired staffer claims the software had glitched, and he had accessed records to find out what was happening and why
>>DNC leadership suspend Sanders campaign's access to voting data, effectively blinding them
>>Campaign shits a brick
>>Campaign manager accuses DNC of trying to keep Bernie down, claims that the DNC is unfairly disadvantaging the Sanders campaign and is basically enabling a clear victory for Clinton
>>Lawsuit issued against DNC for access to revoked voter data

http://www.nytimes.com/politics/first-draft/2015/12/18/sanders-campaign-disciplined-for-breaching-clinton-data/

So what do you guys think? Permanent fuckup for Bernie's run? Will the DNC's response make Clinton look bad based on accusations of favoritism and advantage?
>>
At this rate with everything thats been happening, Clinton has been shooting her self in the foot.

Just saying
>>
>>10159
>Permanent fuckup for Bernie's run?
nah, they'll play the "single bad actor" card.
>>
>>10228
God i hope she fucking doesn't win.

At this point its looking like trump vs clinton.
>>
>>10159
Debbie Wassermann Schultz is a corporate shill and a dirty slut
>>
>>10159
No, not in the slightest. He's made the DNC look incompetent and has gotten tons of publicity. This is the best thing to happen to Bern in a while.
>>
>>10249
The presidential elections are like deciding which leg to cut off.
>>
>>10159
If the conspiracy that Trump is working for Clinton is true, then the whole system is being rigged. So, I guess we're seeing the last dying gasps of an empire.
>>
>>10159
SMOKE SCREEN

the DNC is generating ink by milking a coincidence into media coverage

ultimately nothing will come of it, even if they wind up tussling in court

basically trying to hog up more air time from the GOP
>>
>>10256
this will single handedly hand him the Democratic nomination if he handles it correctly

filing the lawsuit was a brilliant first step
>>
>>10276
Or it could alienate the DNC, forcing Bernie to return to being an independent, and then splitting the vote in favor of the GOP.
>>
No matter how much they publicly complain I have a hard time imagining there is not one computer whiz affiliated the Sander's campaign that can't just hack the database and share the info. Hell the fact that it's only restricted to a vague group of people presumed to be sympathetic to one campaign within the Democratic party means all you need is a double agent shockingly with one foot in the Clinton campaign and one somewhere to break the block.

Seems like a lot of bad PR for something that's naturally difficult to enforce.
>>
Apparently the bug had been there since months before, which leaked Sanders data a few times. They supposedly informed the dmc multiple times and when they didn't fix it someone tried to see with clintons data what was available of Sanders data.
>>
>>10228
Doesn't matter. She's an lgbt friendly female candidate with a familiar last name. Libtards will still vote for her, just like conservitards will vote for Trump.
>>
>>10302
>it's simple.
>just hack the database.
>>
It almost makes me think the DNC favors hilary.
>>
Why do people give a shit about Sanders?

You want the cold facts? The voting pool that is his core already has higher voter turnout. The pool of voters that the democrats need to come out to win an election, being minorities, aren't going to come out for this man.

Hell I know a lot of black people who probably wouldn't vote for him because he isn't a christian.

Also this is a very boring event that was resolved quickly and the masses don't find it anywhere near as entertaining as the GOP circus.
>>
>>10260
You're wrong anon. This is how empire start.
Rome wasn't an empire until they got rid of all those silly illusions that the senate was in charge.
not the hillary is anything as wonder as a Cesar.
>>
The nepotism at Democratic National Committee with Debbie Wasserman Schwartz and NGP VAN ought to be fully exposed.

NGP Software (one of the two parts of the merger that became NGP VAN) was founded by Nathaniel Pearlman - He later served as Chief Technology Officer for Clinton's 2008 campaign.

NGP VP is a Aharon Wasserman.

You've got former staffers and a relative of Debbie Wasserman Schwartz running NGP VAN, they presided over the security flaw and yet the whole storm was set to land entirely on the feet of Bernie's campaign - so yes, of course it was going to cause a backlash.

I hope an investigation follows.
>>
>>10319
Because he's the first actual leftist that the US has had in decades, if ever, who actually cares about the economy and not petty shit like LGBT issues
>>
>>10302
The computer system in question is property of a company that exclusively caters to the Democratic party. All of the DNC uses this system for voter data, which enables this sort of bullshit to happen. You wouldn't need to hack the database exactly, just get the login information of another campaign's staffer and you have access.

The bitch of it is that the Sanders campaign actually notified NGP VAN of this error a few months ago, and it was ignored. NGP VAN claims that it alerted the DNC and the Sanders campaign when the breach happened, but the Sanders campaign said that it had already told them about the problem when the same shit happened to them. The DNC response was incredibly poorly thought out, and it makes them look like they're blatantly favoring Clinton by ignoring Sanders.
>>
>>10404
Nepotism never gets investigated unless it's stupidly obvious.
>>
>>10311
I'm liberal but I'm so sick of feminism that if the GOP could put a candidate that was at least respectable (like anybody but Trump) I'd consider going third-party. I think a lot of other leftist males are in the same boat. A lot of men are done with feminism in general, and Hillary's campaign has been pretty sexist and she's made it clear she only gives a fuck about women. She's easily winning among female voters but has alienated a lot of male voters. A lot of Bernie's supporters are male Democrats who are sick of Hillary's "I'm a woman so you have to vote for me" attitude, and that would carry over to the general if the Republicans don't shoot themselves in the foot by selecting a fucking joke as a candidate
>>
>>10319
>already has higher voter turnout.
Racially? Yes. Gender? No, women usually turn out more than men do and Sanders is more popular among men. I'm not sure how much of that is men actually liking Bernie vs. men not having any other option if they don't want to support Hillary, who's been running a rather sexist campaign that's turned a lot of men off.
Age too, Sanders is more popular among younger voters who usually have worse turnout.
>>
>>10586
This is a really dumb reason to vote for a conservative.

Hillary might only care about women (this is untrue, I think), but conservatives care only about the ultra wealthy and somewhat about their moronic religious base.

Who has more power over your life: women, or the ultra wealthy?

Obviously the latter.
>>
>>10602
Hillary is in bed with Wallstreet. She really is no alternative.
>>
>>10617
Just like all the GOP.
>>
>>10159
im not sure your summary of events is correct: "staffers use error"

DNC revealed as faggots, tho. DWS looks like a brainless drone now.
>>
>>10404
post family tree
>>
Doesn't matter because Trump is going to win regardless.
>>
>>10641
maybe in your dreams
>>
>>10300

What happens if the RNC goes full retard, and then you've got the GOP candidate, the Dem Candidate, and then 2 independent candidates, one liberal, one conservative.

Maybe this actually leads to something good, maybe this will be the starting point of getting away from the 2 party system.
>>
>>10653
>What happens if the RNC goes full retard
>if
>>
>>10435
>and it makes them look like they're blatantly favoring Clinton by ignoring Sanders.

They look like it because it's undisputedly true.

The DNC has the deck completely stacked in favor of Hillary. This whole thing is a farce, I don't even know why they're even going through the motions of having debates and shit, since it's clear they don't want anyone to see them. I'm half way expecting them to schedule a debate on Superbowl Sunday.
>>
>>10641
Yes, the story doesn't matter because the meme potential is not present.
Why are you on this board?
>>
Hillary will win, she has all the baby boomer voters on her side. Bernie is millennial favorite, which is worrying Hillary because she realized young women who grew up in society of equality don't really care about the gender. The baby boomer women grew up in different society so for them this is the "last chance" to see a female president, no matter what she says.

Case in point:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rm28amMtmU0
>>
>>10319
Personally I wouldn't vote foe him because he shows qualities of a coward.
When two bawdy black wimmen went up on stage and started aping on him, he shriveled up.
A coward cannot be president. It doesnt matter how good his policies are if no one respects his authority.
Nothing to say of the foreign policy disaster he would be if we saw Putin walking all over him.
>>
>>10736
This does seriously bother me. We're invested too heavily in being active on the world stage, we can't just switch to the isolationist game now and expect that to work out well for us.
>>
>>10736
I'd say the overly macho patriotism is far worse. See Chris Christie.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=neFVk4r1SwA
>>
>>10763

Sanders wouldn't be able to keep us separated because he's a little bitch who Putin and other world leaders would walk all over.
>>
>>10653
Then there would probably be no majority and congress votes to decide who is the president
>>
>>10311
Naw man. Most people aren't that fucking bad. You have to remember that she stayed with BIll after the whole blowback happened, which is something that any self respecting woman majorly disapproved of.

Not only that, but now she had to take a massive shit during the debates, so bad that no one else could be present.
>>
>>10736
He couldn't tell them to fuck off otherwise he would lose a lot of Democrats support, who are all about race right now. He was fucked either way, but he took the least bad decision. Those BLM protesters were probably Hillary shills anyway who knew this pretty well. I remember seeing proof on Twitter about it from previous tweets of the black girl and tweets to Hillary.
>>
>>10736
This.
Every time Sanders gets brought up, I bring up that indecent as the moment I stopped giving him a chance. I was cautiously interested in him until that happened. Along with some other particularly damning pandering he's done - backing down on his "all lives matter" statement comes to mind as well.

If he ever gets on the ticket, I'm playing that video non-stop for anyone who will listen. Those BLM people literally took over HIS stage, and called his entire crowd of supporters racists. What a fucking joke. I know this meme gets tossed around a lot these days, but Sanders is a fucking cuck.
>>
>>10602
>but conservatives care only about the ultra wealthy and somewhat about their moronic religious base.

Trump's entire platform is moderate protectionism to save and empower the lower and middle classes. Voting for Trump (and him winning) means the entire Republican party would morph to fit that view because that's what the voters would now want.

It's almost like nobody pays attention to politics or something.
>>
>>11014
>he took the least bad decision
You're wrong. There was a compromise to be had that would have made him look golden, but he needed to put his foot down. The guy who was doing the interacting for him (which is also part of the situation that makes him look so pathetic), was suggesting that they would get a time slot after Sanders was finished. Sanders needed to balls the fuck up and make that happen. They were shouting "we are being reasonable" precisely because they weren't. I don't give a fuck if they were shills or controlled opposition or whatever, it doesn't matter. They presented Sanders an AMAZING opportunity to show some leadership skills, and he failed. He bent over for them, how do I know he wont bend over for people with a little more power than a couple of no-name-niggers? And for that reason, he'll never be president.
>>
>>11073
To add to this, one of the most destructive forces toward working Americans is immigration, illegal and otherwise, and only 1 person has any serious intention of doing anything about it: Trump.

If you actually care about the American worker you'll abandon you're worthless "le conservatives maaaaaaaaaan", talking points and actually listen to what people are saying.

If you think Hillary, who is literally literally owned by the banks, is going to lift a single finger for working Americans then I have some beautiful property in South Afrika to sell you.
>>
>>10249
There wasn't really a strong candidate this cycle I think. So much being muddled on issues or inconsequential ones or speaking pure bullshit to get airtime. I guess the benefit there is separation of powers.

>>11070
Yeah this issue really called into question his ability to be a leader in a world stage. Say what you want about Obama but he's always handled interruptions and hecklers at town halls and stuff really well and conveyed authority and respect in a way that Sanders struggled to.
>>
>>10258
Voting Trump is like cutting your legs off to replace with robot legs that are built to kick Mexicans out of your country.
>>
>>11421
Voting trump is like cutting off both legs as a joke.
>>
>>11483
Hillary please, go back to your schlonging
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.