[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is throwing up or feeling naseous after a long ride or a ride
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /n/ - Transportation

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: nausea2[1].jpg (27 KB, 242x326) Image search: [Google]
nausea2[1].jpg
27 KB, 242x326
Is throwing up or feeling naseous after a long ride or a ride during a hot day normal for you guys?

I just did my normal commute ride today where I go up a big hill to get home. It's work to get up it, but I usually have no issue

Today it was 85 degrees and i had gotten a free taco bell taco like an hour and a half before, and i got halfway up the hill and had to stop because i thought i was going to throw up, and had to walk part of the way back up
>>
>>971521

You are weak and or fat. Keep pedaling fatso
>>
It's pretty common when you're unfit
>>
>>971521
Could be dehydration, so make sure to drink some water. Don't gulp huge amounts in one go, it's more effective to take small sips regularly.
>>
OP here

did the ride again today after not having eaten an hour before it and had no problems. i guess i just have to not eat before rides
>>
>>971521
> free taco
that is bait you bit, now you are f-hooked.
>>
>taco bell

There's your problem. Also 85° is nothing, I'm only in colorado and when I was biking home sweating my ass off yesterday I looked at a sign that had the temperature and it read 104°
>>
>>971857
>104°
there is a realistic chance that you might possibly die as a direct result of cycling
>>
>>971866
When you soak your clothes in water it's actually helps a lot. But yeah when it's that hot you have to take frequent brakes in the shade at least every 20 minutes to avoid over heating
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.