[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I got this beaut' for $100. Exactly the same model but with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /n/ - Transportation

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: $_86-1.jpg (293 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
$_86-1.jpg
293 KB, 1024x768
I got this beaut' for $100. Exactly the same model but with 9spd Dura-Ace and a CK headset. How'd I do /n/?
>>
Without pics your story is of dubious coolness, bro.
>>
>>971116

Pretty sweet man but is that lugged carbon frame or what? I would flip it or part it out on ebay b/c I don't want to die
>>
Good score for 100 bucks

Hows it ride?

People go bonkers for Colnago C40s which are carbon lug
>>
you're a prick for buying a stolen bike
>>
>>971222
trips has spoken, gtfo op, return that bike to the original owner
>>
>>971222
>>971223

I respect your trips but I know the owner of the bike and its story. Basically he can't ride it anymore and wanted it to be ridden and money isn't really important to him.

>>971221
It rides well but once I'm done fixing it up it should be even better. I'm thinking about putting some albatross bars on it with some thumb shifters and making it like a city/crusing bike. I don't really have something that is comfortable, cool, and upright to ride around town. One thing that is interesting is that it has adjustable drop-outs so you can adjust the wheel base I guess?

>>971186
Yep! I would too but I promised the guy I wouldn't sell it right away for a profit.
>>
>>971257
You best be trolling. I loves me my albs with end shifters but if you do it to that bike there's gotta be a karmic smackdown.
>>
>>971257
>I'm thinking about putting some albatross bars on it with some thumb shifters and making it like a city/crusing bike.

You should kill yourself if you do this. It will handle like shit and ruin an amazing bike.

Get a shit steel bike if you want to rivdork it
>>
>>971116
You fucked up big time by making another stupid thread
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.