[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trolling on bikeforums.net
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /n/ - Transportation

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: unnamed-fs8.png (60 KB, 506x599) Image search: [Google]
unnamed-fs8.png
60 KB, 506x599
I come to /n/ for fun and to answer questions. When I have a question of my own I don't usually ask because I don't want to get trolled. So I went to BikeForums.net to ask a question and got way more trolling than I expected.

So here's your chance. Troll me as much as you can. Seriously, it's OK I really do want you to.

I'm predicting this thread will be mostly ignored.

(Also, Riding Troll looks like a pretty good idea for an app.)
>>
best solution is to upgrade form a shitty suntour to a fox fork.
>>
Wd-40 stops disc brake squeal
>>
bikes with saddles above handlebars aren't usable bikes
>>
1X fat bikes excel in all conditions and are perfect commuters.
>>
I used to do trials and can still do trials. Your pretty much a lesser person because of that. You will never be able to do what I can do on a bike. It isn't possible for your brain to do trials and that's pathetic but OK because people able to do trials well are rare and I am one of those rare people.

Side hops? Yup I'll side hop onto your fuckin car

Huge ups? Yup I'll I'll up onto your car. Maybe even to a front wheel slap straight to rear wheel.

360 off your fuckin car? No problem.

Drop off your car while it sits on the edge of a 20 foot drop? Why not I'm crazy. What's the worst that could happen.

Huge gaps while pedal kicking? Sure.

The biggest obstacle you barely get over is a square curb isn't it. I bet you get off of your bike to get up squared curbs. Me? I just hop up no problem. Drivers wonder who the hell I am with my sick skills. I don't put my feet down at intersections while waiting for a green light - I just balance in place. I can do that forever.

I'm done wasting time here. Reply if you want. But you know you aren't good enough
>>
My favorite subject from BF is hybrids. A huge group of people there think drop bars are the work of the devil. They instantly jump on any thread asking for bike recommendations and suggest a Trek FX blah blah. When clearly 90s mtb with slicks is the way to go.

Then there's the whole sub-set that insist they be called flat bar road bikes, alternating between tales of oppression at the hands of roadies, and occasions where they dropped a roadie.
>>
>>971060
>actually a fact
>>
le epik trole xd
>>
Any bike worth more than 1k is a waste of money.
>>
is /n/ particularly cringey today ?
there's this shitter of a thread, some fucking bloggy green text thing, and a whole bunch bullshit otherwise - why ?
>>
>>971061
wow neato,

is this a new copypasta? can it be?
>>
>>971074
Summer's here
>>
Posting on bikeforums stresses me out. I feel like I have to talk like an old person or they won't respect me enough to answer my questions.
>>
>>971037
>2016
>Posting on any internet forum site, ever
You must be a Fred. Only Freds ever go to that place, or so I'm told.
>>
>>971071
>worth
*costing
>>
>>971037
Chain oil is a scam!
Use engine oil and outsmart the lbs jew!
>>
>>971087
lmao, basement-dwellers
>>
File: LOL.png (43 KB, 341x201) Image search: [Google]
LOL.png
43 KB, 341x201
OP here:

I was laughing 'til my sides hurt! You guys really cheered me up. Thank you, so much! ^_^
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.