[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
japanese students of elementary school
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /n/ - Transportation

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5
File: 04.jpg (65 KB, 660x495) Image search: [Google]
04.jpg
65 KB, 660x495
In japan some japanese elementary school students have to wear school uniform.
Especially male students have to wear short pants uniform even winter
>>
wat
>>
>>967365
>>>/jp/
>>
>>967382
this is relevant. it is a train station and is japanese.
>>
File: 1440787352568.jpg (20 KB, 389x388) Image search: [Google]
1440787352568.jpg
20 KB, 389x388
>>967395
exactly how drunk/high are you right now?
>>
>>967396
Yes
>>
>>967382
It's to teach toughness and also moms think there sons look cute and energetic in shorts.
>>
Gotta sway that boipuxxy
>>
File: full.png (74 KB, 480x733) Image search: [Google]
full.png
74 KB, 480x733
It sounds like usual Japanese bureaucracy.
>let's make the kids go and do sports when it's 35 degrees outside with 99% humidity
>let's not use the aircon because it's not the correct date yet even though it's 35 degrees outside
>let's switch off our aircon because it's past the aircon switchoff date even though it's 35 degrees outside
>let's set our aircon to 28 degrees* /and/ make people wear suits
>let's
Because the Japanese love "let's"
You'd think the fact that most schools lack aircon (save for those international schools and such) is enough to at least give them stay in the shade but noooope.

*this seems to be [thankfully] dying off again. With Japan's ageing population, I wouldn't be surprised if there's calls for more weakly air conditioned 弱冷房車. Of course like everywhere else on earth, the railway is a law unto itself and even though the "official" setting is 25-26 (28 in the old people car), it tends to violate that anyway. Equally, the idea of a switchon/off date no longer really applies and they turn it on out of season if it gets too hot. Previously, people would get fucking close to death because of the heat and no aircon.
>>
>>967503
I thought their public transportation system would be better since so many people rely on it. What the fuck is the logic for turning off AC in a metal machine being baked by the sun?
>>
File: 20081001210507.jpg (66 KB, 390x292) Image search: [Google]
20081001210507.jpg
66 KB, 390x292
>>967507
It is no longer practiced but the reasoning was purely Japanese bureaucracy. Somewhere a long time ago, somebody pulled it out of their ass that an arbitrary date such as July 1 was to be the aircon ON date and it continued from there.
But more often as policy with many railway companies now, usually once it hits 25 or around there inside, the aircon is switched on. Unlike most of the world where the aircon on trains runs 24/7, Japanese trains have it on/off manually by the conductor. At other times, you open the window, even modern trains which appear to have what would think are sealed windows you can actually slide open. Although you may find others annoyed in winter who would rather prefer the carriage become quite steamy but not necessarily hot for some reason even though they're crammed and wearing suits.
But previously, even the railway relied on the dates so you could be fairly fucked up if summer came early or stayed late. Japanese like to boast about having 4 distinct seasons but climate change says to hell with that.
Of course, none of this applies to Green Cars, Limited Express and Shinkansen where the aircon does run 24/7 since you pay for the privilege.
>>
File: 1431376119855.jpg (11 KB, 149x250) Image search: [Google]
1431376119855.jpg
11 KB, 149x250
>>967365
When I was little, we had to wear shorts because I was a retarded little asshole who fell outta trees and shit, and knees heal themselves, where, if I were wearing pants, I'd either look poorer than I was, or I'd have to get them fixed/buy new pants.

More kids should wear shorts for this reason.
>>
>>967517
Uhhh Tokyu runs air-conditioning before July 1

At least the lines going into and out of shibuya did when it was hot as fuck.

Shinkansen is a different beast because it's luxury rail and they come down and offer marked up drinks and services unlike that of a plane. And the ticket prices and anti counterfeiting measures on them reflect that.

It's not just some pasmo type shit for 200 yen

Japan railways Marita express runs air conditioning 24/7 though even if it's cold as shit outside at night.

Like they want you to crack your.nipples off
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.