[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Electric Longboards
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /n/ - Transportation

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: boosted-boards-3.jpg (76 KB, 575x390) Image search: [Google]
boosted-boards-3.jpg
76 KB, 575x390
Hey guys, im going off to college soon and I need a cheap, easy form of transportation.
I'm mechanically and electrically inclined so I'm going to build an electric longboard.

I don't, however, know half a shit about longboards.
What kind of deck/truck/wheel/bearing combo should I use? It will be for cruising only, no downhill.

I want it to carve pretty tight since It will be on uni, and I'd like it to have it not look retarded.
I can ride pretty well, but am not the best. Suggestions?
>>
RB26DETT for the engine

idk abour telajs rehgalksjd
>>
>>965197
>Suggestions?
Get a bicycle.
>>
File: 11199452[1].jpg (14 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
11199452[1].jpg
14 KB, 480x480
End the stigma
>>
Oh my god you're such a douche
>>
>>965197
electric lognboards ruin ebike trails and cause cancer! they should be banned from you're country and the owners stoned until they look like a rapist.

nah brah go nuts here is a video series you should try to emulate
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4_ImE0sRnfM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N83c8PjmLcw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zaTskMjpXtA

want my advice, always bring a way to charge the battery packs, this includes solar, some places allow ebikes to charge but i have been to a few places that gave me resistance trying to charge my longboard which i keep as a backup transportation if my bike ever becomes incapacitated
>>
>>965197
>I'm mechanically and electrically inclined so I'm going to build an electric longboard.

onward to virginity!!!
>>
>>965218

We used to get drunk and play chicken in the apartment hallways with these. very good use of these pleb sleds
>>
File: Rare_d574f6_5507279.jpg (43 KB, 528x492) Image search: [Google]
Rare_d574f6_5507279.jpg
43 KB, 528x492
>>965245
>>
>>965197
You should ask /diy/ desu
>>
>>965197
kill yourself
>>
electric longboards are evil, are you so weak that you cant push yourself on a long board, how do you even?
>>
are there any shops in canada that sell these prebuilt?
>>
Longboards and skateboards are not considered Japanese Culture. Fuck off to /asp/ or whatever shit board that accommodates emo teens
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.